Just found out I'm trans the other day AMA

Just found out I'm trans the other day AMA
I told my mom today and she was fine with it ^^ and really happy that I told her and she promised to take me to the doctor tomorrow so I can start hrt and become cute girl I'm super excited!!

Attached: 1538291190105.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

>and become cute girl
You won't

Degenerate, please consider stepping into pic related. It won't burn, trust me.

Attached: TheSicilianBull.jpg (578x457, 86K)

same OP
getting my penis removed tomorrow

Attached: peANUqJxGYCbRFW-400x400-noPad.jpg (306x306, 14K)

You don't decide you're trans and go take hrt the day after. Stop shilling it, it takes at least 2-3 months to get it from what I know.

>getting my penis removed tomorrow
What? Actually?

Let the retards destroy themselves

Also this. You imagine you'll look like Ciara or Brooke, when in reality you'll just look like this.

Attached: FailedTranny.jpg (615x409, 49K)

I'm proud of you! What's your main goal outside of becoming a girl?

i want to cosplay and make a patreon and maybe go to school eventually

How did you find out, just curious is all...

i was clothes shopping with my mom and i really wanted the girls clothes because they look so much cuter and comfortable and the colors are soft

just kidding lmao im banging a trap tho hahahah faggot

Attached: slgb.png (1215x717, 1.39M)

>"found out"
You don't "find out" that you're trans, it's a conscious decision

Attached: Faggot card.jpg (512x512, 45K)

>Found out
U wut M8. Unless you're like 12 and have never heard of trans people before you wouldn't just "find out". Maybe something clicked and you put all the pieces together of things in your life you hadn't fully connected or try not to think about but it's not a sudden discovery out of nowhere.

okay, was that all that hinted it or just the straw that broke the camels back

its what I really want so bad it feels like it was meant to be even my mom agreed

If this is real, wtf is your life? Does Zeus occasionally descend from fucking Olympus and force the world to learn some inner truth about you? In conclusion, nice fantasy, if only it could be this way.

user I don't understand the zeus stuff can you help explain it

Attached: 1537266044230.png (404x404, 118K)

I'm pretty convinced you're underaged banned. Making life decisions under the influence of memes and impressions of people ERPing with pictures of anime girls is a bad idea. Go play outside nigga.

>Just found out I'm trans the other day.
I told my mom today and she was fine with it
Life doesnt function like this is written without divine intervention

If this isn't a larp you'll probably end up killing yourself eventually. Not telling you to your brain is just going to react that way when something life altering unnatural happens to it

honestly OP should be treating this like a cancer diagnosis, his chances of an early death just rose dramatically

These. "Finding out" you're trans isn't a thing.

lol b8 harder origionally faggot

gender dysphoria is basically a terminal illness for those who have it. once you realise that you have it, there isnt any going back for you. of course there are a few people who are lucky enough to get better through "transitioning", but its not much different from chemotherapy for cancer patients, neither work very often.

So you're saying I'm fucked then. Even worse when looking back and seeing red flags about it.

if you have the genetics for it then you might be happy some day, but if not youll probably end up suiciding