Here we go

>You don't have friends because most social activities you have are on imageboards
> You don't feel confident loving others because you don't love yourself.
> You jack off to weird shit because you replaced your modern religious beliefs.
> Being a Neet makes you a leech to your providers.
> Your parents failed hard at raising you for staring at a screen for hours. Now that you are an adult your parents can only advise you, not punish you.
> Jow Forums is not a board nor a lifestyle, it's something everyone needs in their life to live and feel healthy.
> Adiction is not reserved for drugs only.

Swallow the pill already and stop staring into the void.

Attached: Hard to swallow pills.png (200x200, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huskyrescue.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You don't have a husky

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

>You jack off to weird shit because you replaced your modern religious beliefs.
this is true but the cat's out of the bag now.

>can't go to the gym because of heart condition
just kill me man, I'm destined to be a lanky fuck

>You don't have friends because most social activities you have are on imageboards
I have "friends", I just do not like them.
> You don't feel confident loving others because you don't love yourself.
"You need to love yourself" is hogwash, and a cheap excuse for narcissism and incompetence
> You jack off to weird shit because you replaced your modern religious beliefs.
religion is a sham and a lot of "religious" people are perverse fucks far beyond jerking your dick to whatever
> Being a Neet makes you a leech to your providers.
And I do not give a fuck, I will milk this shithole of a state dry for everything I can get hands on
> Your parents failed hard at raising you for staring at a screen for hours. Now that you are an adult your parents can only advise you, not punish you.
That sentence does not even make sense. Also TV was long before us and is a far more passive and mind numbing trap of useless consumption
> Jow Forums is not a board nor a lifestyle, it's something everyone needs in their life to live and feel healthy.
And as someone who went from overweight to pretty much ideal weight and some buffness let me tell you it helps shitall beside not feeling out of breath by climbing some sets of stairs
Actually makes me feel WORSE at times seeing how some fatso has gf while I do not.
> Adiction is not reserved for drugs only.
Riverting insight, you can get addicted to anything you enjoy.

Fuck off with trying to give someone advice when you have nothing but platitudes to offer.

I have more husk pics
are you still there???????

the workout part is true and so is the jacking off.
>have close group of friends but don't let them completely in for fear they would leave

Attached: image.gif (964x912, 98K)

All you've done is bitch and whine whilst justifying your parasitic lifestyle as some sort of revenge against a society you couldn't hack it in when in reality you're probably hurting inside about it. But you're not going to admit that even on an anonymous imageboard for people just like you. You complain about platitudes yet deal in nothing but sophistry yourself.

Attached: 1517926197868.png (341x361, 101K)

huskyrescue.org/
originally

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

I've come to the realization that my life is shit because I've never put any effort into anything. I sit on my ass and expect good things to happen to me. And that's a horrible way to live.

Not at all hard to swallow, but why bother? It's even worse than a placebo, literally does nothing at all.

Projecting your own inability does not validate your empty feelgood shit in any way.

The one pill you need:

Every day that passes and you don't do anything with your life, be it in terms of socialization, education, labor experience or health care, is another day that puts you even further away from being a member of society. At some point, if you wait too long, you just won't be able to be re inserted in it and will always be an outcast at the mercy of his parents or anyone who takes pity on you. You will never respect yourself and you will escape these thoughts until you can't anymore and then you'll kill yourself. And nobody will care, nobody will notice.

Perhaps you're not there yet, but in that case, what are you waiting for? Start living today, unless you're okay with your inevitable suicide, because if not you're just wasting time and getting closer and closer to your personal day of the rope.

Live or not, up to you and it doesn't affect me at all, but remember that not doing it for too long will inevitably lead to you hating yourself so much you'll end your own life.

Attached: IMG-20180507-WA0003.jpg (310x382, 31K)

Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

I bet I know what's coming.

Attached: download (5).jpg (194x260, 7K)

> will inevitably lead to you hating yourself so much you'll end your own life.

Wrong. After a certain point, you'll no longer have the mental capacity to do it, so you'll have to suffer untill you starve to death, or idk, haven't made it that far yet.

Judging from all the mid 20s - early 30s robots who commit suicide every year, I'd say you're not there yet.

I'm 32 tyvm

Oh damn what the fuck happened here?

i know all that
how do i fix it?

whatever helps you sleep at night laddy.

Attached: 1523240685262.jpg (249x250, 5K)

How does one find the motivation to change any of that? I'm going to college and seriously considering dropping out due to a lack of direction (the idea being that I save thousands of dollars in tuition on classes that likely won't contribute to my degree), but then I'd be a mega loser with a lack of direction working some shitty min wage job. Money is the most obvious motivator, but I'm legitimately fine making just enough for me to get by, I'm not planning on marriage so my cost of living won't be too high. Why should I work my ass off accrue thousands in debt so I can get a job in a field I have no interest in, and make more money than I need? That doesn't sound appealing at all. What does sound appealing is having a reliable job that pays enough for me to live alone somewhere and focusing on trying to make my life meaningful to me, but I don't know how to achieve that.

Nice guys don't finish last, boring ones do.

There is an age after that --- if you don't start to get your life together and act like an adult --- you're too far gone and beyond saving. I intentionally don't mention it here but rest assured you're not there yet.

Clothes make the man, like it or not.

Whenever you are worried about what others might think of you, you're really just worried about what you might think of yourself.

Casual conversation does not mean she's interested in you.

You'll always adopt at least a little bit of the person you never wanted to be.

Smoking stunts emotional growth.

You're overthinking and overcomplicating things. That's why you're here. Not >tfwnogf, not being ugly, not being a manlet or anything. You bend your mind around both harmful and helpful concepts so much that you end up breaking them.

Attached: 1510695563378.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

I'm being fed by my mother, so I haven't died off as I should naturally have. If I understood the question correctly.

>your parents can only advise you, not punish you.
What if they're ot around anymore "bro"

You got cause and effect backwards m8. Most of my social activities are on imageboards because I don't have friends.

Yeah, but that just perpetuates the cycle. You don't have friends so you come here, and the more you come here the less likely it is you'll make friends.

How the fuck do you even make IRL friends anyway? This is one of the few places where you can talk openly about killing niggers and kikes, and I constantly have to censor myself around normalfags. If I stopped coming here, I would probably still be a depressed autist who doesn't have any IRL friends.

I don't jack off to weird shit and I'm not a NEET but
> You don't feel confident loving others because you don't love yourself
Fuck these are relateable

Attached: __joi_and_k_blade_runner_and_blade_runner_2049_drawn.jpg (2560x1387, 474K)

All true but they want every pill except the one that matters