I hate American

So... i am 31 years old, always suffered from sleeping problems etc..

I have been working over hours in my projects, and a friend gave me this pill called "Adderall", i took one half and i felt like:

> NEVER IN MY LIFE

So i have been 31 years with problems, sleeping all day, not being able to concentrate, not being able to do things right, i take this pills and i finish my job !! i have energy to write this thread, i fell like studying more!!! like... I HATE AMERICAN PEOPLE PRIVILEGE BASTARDS THAT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS KIND OF MEDICINE.

Hate you HATE YOU HATE YOU.

Attached: adderall-fb.jpg (1200x800, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSRI_discontinuation_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pajeet seething. This is the effect adderall has on someone who genuinely has adhd. Most stimulants should replicate this effect to some extent.

>sleeping all day, not being able to concentrate
this sounds like narcolepsy
adderall is in fact frequently prescribed for that (depending on your country)

I live in Bolivia and this was purchased by a friend in the US, what i hate the most is that i know now there is a solution to my problem.

BUT I CANT GET IT IN MY COUNTRY !!!!

So i hate you all... with all my hearth, now i while this last i will continue with my work, i never felt in my life like doing something without distractions.

It's literally meth, you dumb nigger. Just be glad you weren't forced to take it multiple times daily as a child like many American children are. It's gonna fry your brain and you're going to have to take more and more to get the same high. Then you'll be really fucked because you'll have to start taking it just to feel normal and if you don't take it, you'll go through withdrawals and will feel 1000 times worse than how you felt before you ever took it.

Maybe your country has ritalin/concerta, should do the same thing.
But really, it's not a solution at all, the effect fades after longer use.

there is one called modafinil, and it cost 8 dollars the pill... so thank you Americas for being privilege fucks.

I'm at sure someone in your shitty literal country makes and distributes methamphetamine. If not, there's tutorials online to cold cooking small batches from battery acid and cleaning supplies, that even a retard like you could do.

you are talking nonsense, where THE FUCK can you even get battery acid? what are you talking about idiot, do they sell battery acid on every corner in your country? you privileged fuck.

I have never purchased anything online, that is a first world thing. Fuck you. I still cook my things with lama and cow shit you privilege mother fucker.

Fuck i hate you people.

oh no, is 8 dollars a lot? I guess I read that wrong. That's the cost of one cheap drink in burgerland bolivianon

do you power your computer with shit too ya larper?

Do they not have batteries in your shithole country? Crack some open and you've got battery acid.

Dont blame america, blame your shitty gouvernment and society.

i fucking hate you.

go fuck your blue eye girls, i never seen a girl with green or blue eyes.

Go live your perfect life, you mother fuckers.

>modafinilo
get some fucking metilphenidate (Ritalin), go to a doctor, tell him your problems, and he'll give you a prescription
here in Mexico a box with 30 34mg pills is around 15 usd, it's not expensive at all unless you literally sleep on the dirt
come on dude

Attached: 1536909420717.png (112x112, 12K)

this is like literally the kind of house that i live on you piece of shit, you privilege FUCKS, go play on your playstation, common go!! what are you doing here.

I had to take care of my 2 younger brothers since i was 14, i am working since i am 16. Literally i sometimes only eat every 2 or 3 days.

I hate you... hate you all.

Attached: 25124647072_31fa20d008_b.jpg (1024x683, 335K)

>Literally i sometimes only eat every 2 or 3 days.
That's probably why you have trouble concentrating and are tired all the time. God damn, you're such a backwards savage that you don't even understand the concept of food giving you energy.

laugh as much as you want, come here so i can make you a cripple ... please bastard come.

I'll be able to kick your ass just on the basis that I eat food every day and my body isn't desperately consuming my own muscle tissue.

this, OP.

nevermind if this isn't original

>uses manure for heating and lives in a mud-brick hut
btw, it seems you have an internet connection and a computer or a smartphone.

he's probably larping
not only because he has access to the internet, but because he knows about this place AND he speaks English despite barely having enough to eat and having adhd
let's move on

Look i am 31, i have a degree in economics, this is my family property and is everything i have. My aunt had cancer and i had to give all my money to it the last 7 years where not easy ok?, a lot of shit happened.

I am glad to have this house, is not as bad as the one in the picture, but almost the same.

I have a LG monitor, and yes i have a smartphone which i connect to my laptop.

I have been working NON stop, and i mean NON STOP for the last years, and sometimes i cant even get a decent meal.

I have payed my brothers private universities, i am proud of who i am as a man right now, even if i cook with shit. That is how my life has been since i can remember. I learned English ON MY OWN.

But every time i get a touch of how you people live, what kind of girls you post in here, your "robot" problems, your perfect life's, drugs, it only makes me hate you more and more.

If you don't understand that fuck you idiots. Wish i could have access to those pills to sit here alone, FREEZING and make my work. Do you even know how hard is to work when you stomach has not eaten in days?, only surrounded by fat ugly girls.

FUCK YOU white privilege people FUCK YOU you hear me?

FUCK YOU.

>have legit ADHD and health insurance, might as well make the most of it
>some time later
>have an endless supply of Adderall each month
>all sanctioned by Uncle Sam

God bless the USA :^)

This. Chill OP. It's *literally* the same shit truckers used to fuck their lives up in the 70s.

The fact doctors prescribe this to children is proof that not only our war on drugs but our medical industry is just a total fucking joke.

Imagine putting people in jail for smoking weed but then you give them amphetamines when they tell a doctor they have "brain fog," and then recognize you don't have to imagine shit.

nice reddit spacing nigger
back you go off thus board NOW

You actually sound like a really kind and selfless person, and I'm sorry for your hardships. I'll pray for you. I mean that.

Please don't get addicted to speed. It won't help. I know we're privileged, but understand that in this particular case, our overlords aren't doing us any favors.

i understand user.... but you have to understand that i never felt like i did this morning, or i do now, like... why is this not free for everyone in the world... i dont know how chemistry works on the body or anything... i just felt like "people in the US get this help?" omg...

You know when i was a children i had moment in which i was beaten with a stick and belt just because i was unable to learn the multiplication table. I slept all day not because i wanted too!! my body just made me sleep, but nobody understood me.

I LOVE MY CULTURE. i fucking love living in almost rural areas, people are nice, and simple. What i hate is that you people get everything in live to thrive and fucked it up.

I am currently reviewing some data ALONE, that i have to make into a book/report until Tuesday. And it requires me to do a lot of hard work, i take this pills AND ALL OF A SUDDEN i am able to do 6 or 8 hours of work happy and focused.

I hate you people...

thanks... now i will go back to work, the high is going down... i think that was it... as a matter of fact i must go to sleep i will never finish this till Tuesday.

ive been living all my life without being able to focus, and this comes out of nowhere, a magical thing that allows me to do stuff without that brain blur.

hate you... and i mean it, i hope you all die in diarrhea

No thanks, I was just about to play some Fortnite. I wouldn't want to ruin my comfy Saturday you know?

The other thing to understand is that, you'd have to keep upping the dosage, over and over, to get the same effect. After a year or two, there is no safe dosage that still gives the same effect. You need the pill just to be at baseline, and there's nowhere to go but down.

I've seen it destroy people's personalities. You probably wouldn't be the kind of person who gives so selflessly to his family for long.

adderal is the miracle drug for us robots. It only works like that for people with actual ADD/HD.

its very illegal in the states unless you have a script.

8 dollars can feed me and my grandma for a day, at least.

OP here, 8 dollars can feed me for a week, rice and even maybe meat.

Before you go, I want to let you (in case it's not clear), that you'll be experiencing a come-down. All of your thoughts will be colored by a negative brush that wouldn't be there otherwise. imo remember you'll bounce back and be glad you don't have months' worth of rebound symptoms to deal with.

ok user thanks... i fell sad. You people even have pills for sadness (antidepressants), now i am curious to see what those do.

Those are much less fun. They don't hit you right away, you gotta take them every day for like 2 months before they have any effect. But taking them that long does the same thing as taking adderall every day for 2 months. If you stop taking it, you have shitty withdrawals.

For fucks sake stop typing '...' it's so fucking annoying.

Not even close SSRI fag. SSRI withdrawals have the potential to fuck your shit up, absolutely free.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSRI_discontinuation_syndrome

The severity of amphetamine withdrawal depends on usage. Nobody's written an article about this shit because it's not even worth writing about.

Therapeutic doses generally don't kill dopamine neurons like meth does. It's mostly waiting for dopamine levels to normal and dopamine fixes itself much faster than serotonin. Whenever I take week-long breaks from Adderall I just drink a shitload of coffee and I barely notice anything's wrong.

top kek, stay on the grind lil nigger but never forget that some day you're going to die and it will all have been for nothing

Modafinil doesn't do shit, i tested it.
Neither do any stimulant like coffeine.

>go to a doctor, tell him your problems, and he'll give you a prescription
Literally never fucking never nowhere, but american continent. I have been going to psychiatrist for 2 years now, begging him for it every time. Fucker prescribed me several types of antidepressant, which i stopped taking without telling him so, made me take tests with multiple other doctors, gave me atomoxetine which is weak as shit. But never, ever amphetamine or methylphenidate. His reasoning? "user i can't prescribe it to you because you weren't diagnosed with adhd as a child, even though you were diagnosed with it as an adult i still can't."

Why the fuck would you go to a psychiatrist? Just buy speed on the street or off the deep web

Because it doesn't cost me a fuckton of money that way? Because i know 100% that i am not buying some shady shit that way? Because there is no deep web going on in my country?

Wow dude those are some good points! I guess it does seem pretty hard :/

Besides, it seems like you've got things really figured out for yourself hahahahaha
>I have been going to psychiatrist for 2 years now
Just keep doing what you're doing dude HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

^this nigga is unironically right

if you don't get meds by your first or second visit you failed to grease the gears

Wait you are in bolivia and have this problem. You realize cocaine has essentially the same effects if you take very small doses over an extended period. You are right next to columbia so the prices should be really cheap. Cocaine gains like 10x its south american price when it reaches the US

Ya. It sounds like OP has no real understanding of neurochemistry. You need to know what you are doing before messing with this stuff and even then it can end disastrously.

depends on the dose, user. Modafinil I found was actually a comfy in-between of coffee and adderall

does bolivia have coca trees or access to cocaine? the effects are very similar, user.

>HATE AMERICAN PEOPLE PRIVILEGE BASTARDS THAT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS KIND OF MEDICINE.
Fuck you nigger absolutely fuck you. I have asthma and cannot see a doctor because I make too much money to get free health care and not enough to afford my own health care. I have a life threatening disease and I cannot see a doctor and I live in the USA.

Fuck you, you stupid fuck

Attached: 1534911921424.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Thats fucked up user sorry to hear that

(ar)modafinil is a good drug but honestly, not worth the hassle to get.

Try this OTC stim recipe. I use it sometimes when I'm on break from Adderall.

>1 serving coffee OR caffeine + theanine pills OR tea
>1x Sudafed 12h (120mg pseudoephedrine extended release)

It's more like a jitter ur fucking brains out combo but it's not terrible.

You can get original Sudafeds behind the counter with ID. Dunno how it works in Bolivia but it's fucking Bolivia, I bet nobody cares about this shit.

Attached: 1531756431561.jpg (540x705, 208K)