Any robots unironically like sports?

I know sports are typically for normies but I enjoy watching people who have dedicated their lives to physical contest compete. They're like modern day gladiator games.

Attached: ynD7ye-U_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6ObVdBMZfo
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/87480934/#q87481356,
youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except they're not gladiator games. Not even close. They're overpaid and useless to humanity. We should never allow sports to top intellectual fields.

I spent 7 years in school and it doesn't bother me at all. Sure they get paid more but they have dedicated their entire life to maximizing their physical ability. That takes enormous self discipline. You can't even workout to stay healthy.

If intellectuals were so smart, than why isn't that so?

Attached: 1538835310576.png (604x692, 323K)

>useless to humanity

lol professional athletes bring joy and entertainment to millions. they inspire people to pursue their dreams.

what have you done?

I don't really like normie sports to be honest but I do love sports. I maintain a knowledge of the premier league and national football team just for social situations and conversations with the working class.

yeah, same for me.

oregano

Attached: 1537218524501.jpg (640x427, 48K)

I like the idea of sports, but in reality its just shitty rigged bullshit with a bunch of overpaid retards.

I like fiction about sports more than actual sports.

I play tennis and I enjoy watching boxing and soccer.

Yeah its pretty much so required. I'm on the opposite end of the political spectrum to my barber for example and you don't want to enrage someone who has a sharp implement around your neck area for so long. So sports are nice safe territory to have conversations with people.

There's nothing wrong with watching sports, it usually ticks the box for many autists or semi autists with strategy and tactics. Especially in football and burger football.

Jow Forums needs to get over the everyone has to be a 40year old shut in to post here shit.

What kind of sports do you like?

What makes you say they are rigged? How could they have rigged that Julian Edelman catch in the Super Bowl??

You like UFC?

I don't think anyone on Jow Forums thinks sport fans don't belong here, I mean /sp/ is the 2nd-4th biggest board depending on what sports events are going on at the time

>You like UFC?

No.

why not boxing bro?

I don't know anything about burgerball catches, but more like match fixing in boxing is commonplace, olympic sports where teams got revealed to be doping for decades and people act surprised like that shit isn't everywhere.

Oh and every world class cyclist is somehow diagnosed """asthmatic""" because guess what, get that diagnosis and you are allowed to take this steroid derived medicine and suddenly that guy starts winning.

There's too much on the line for sports to be rigged. Every single person involved from coaching to players are playing for their next contract. Players in most sports only have until like 35-40 to play effectively with few outliers. In amerifat football I think the average career is 4 years.

I agree with match fixing but that's gotten a little better.

If anything doping makes sports more competitive. Everyone is on that shit. It's just increased the level of competition.

UFC, kickboxing, and all that stuff is too brutal for me. I don't see athletes and a sport in them. Boxing to me is the true test of an athlete's skill, stamina, and strategy.

I'd actually be fine with doping if we had separate events.

I want traditional olympics with all un-drugged competitors and the fucking giga-human sports competition where everyone is roided out of their minds and can run the 100m in like 7 seconds.

>If anything doping makes sports more competitive
It makes pharmaceutical companies more competitive. The sport itself becomes secondary.

Is esports sports?

Attached: LAG.png (1242x2208, 220K)

I do various equestrian sports throughout the year. Currently doing Hunter Trials which are my favourite. I'll post a link to an example of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6ObVdBMZfo

After that I do things like clay pigeon shooting, archery, scuba diving, rally cross and kayaking. Some other sports occasionally when I can fit them in like skiing. I live in a country with very little snow but my family have a place in Vermont so I go there twice per year.

Nope. I hate 'em. But my dad bet on a game today and I hear him spectating and stuff in the living room.

No.

I am persuaded that this is a righteous judgement of God on these barbarous wretches, who have imbrued their hands with so much innocent blood; and that it will tend to prevent the effusion of blood for the future, which are satisfactory grounds for such actions which cannot otherwise but work remorse and regret.

Attached: 1537030983234.png (1220x1004, 1.45M)

who is that.
I thought it was speedrunning, not esports, that had all the traps.

Not him but I think its a streamer called sleazy or sneezy or something.

Attached: lol.jpg (1280x1055, 373K)

Called Sneaky

>League
it all makes sense now

Fuck off you nigger, league is great.

don't you have a dick to be sucking sissy?

yes master

ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass

divegrassfag here
literally the only board i post on besides this one is /sp/
i made the mistake of blogposting like i do on Jow Forums and now /sp/ergs recognize me and bother me with shit like "*breaks tablet*" (don't ask)
i want to stop posting but i can't, i always keep coming back
help

Yep i like soccer my favorite teams are man city , schlake 04 , inter .

>literally >schalke
based

Did you break a tablet?

...it's a long story
read this archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/87480934/#q87481356, he got various things wrong but i would write a wall of text if i tried to explain
it happened on 9/11, during the spain v croatia nations league game

is that a trap? she has tits, how can she be a trap?

Never heard of breast forms huh, sweetie?

unironically no, i haven't
am i supposed to know what that is?

Silicone breast moulds that you stick in your bra and then use a combination of adhesive and make up to make them stick and blend in with your skin tone. If you spend enough money they can look and feel just like the real thing. My ones even have nipples that get hard when they are rubbed.

why would anyone buy that?

PAZZA INTER AMALAAAA

To make you convincing when your out in clubs or whatever. I love going to night clubs, finding straight guys to suck off in the toilet, they never realise that a guy is sucking them off. I've only ever gotten more risky once and let a guy fuck fuck me. Honestly at this stage being with straight guys who don't know is more of sexual kick for me than the crossdressing.

I kinda like baseball, i dont know the teams or all of the rules but i love watching and playing demos on vidya

are you an irl convincing trap? those actually exist?

lol I wish. I've got pretty broad shoulders which should really set off alarm signals for a dude and I could probably rip a phone book in half but the poor lighting in night clubs really helps. Its like photoshop in real life.

I probably am better looking as a dude than as a girl to be honest.

One of the first principles of business is to protect your investment. Simple math. Jokes aside it is true that any media driven competitive sports and games are "rigged" or at least fabricated and manipulated entertainment products. It's all good if you sit back and enjoy the theatre of it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
this video generally states my thoughts on sports

Only follow NFL football. Would suggest this to any robot trying to fit in. You'll at least always have something to talk about as opposed to the usual awkward silence.

redpill me on burger football. is it really a bunch of ads with just 11 minutes of action or is that just a meme?

NERAZZURO DI MERDA

I've always liked sports, and I just became a wizard on Jow Forums's birthday. I find them to be an enjoyable distraction and something that allows you to maintain a facade of normality when being forced to talk to people at work

'no'
Originallallalilyllyily

I like soccer die to it being literally 90 min plus stoppage in a row. No shitty truck commercials every 30 seconds.

I like basketball during the winter because they have a limited number of timeouts so the commercials are limited and I enjoy a sport that can be so dominated by a few great players.

I like F1 racing because it tickles my autism how the tiniest fucking thing will ruin an entire season and they only get a certain number of ENGINES for the year. Every race has something on the line for the drivers. I can't watch an entire F1 in a row, but it's nice to check on every now and again.

Baseball is the single most boring game ever devised by humanity. My God it's terrible.

American football is literally a vehicle for commercial breaks. Anyone who unironically enjoys American football is the ideal American consumer who actually enjoys Coors because of the temperature at which it is canned and whose favorite truck is whichever has the largest advertising budget that year.

Jsut get NFL Redzone Or get a stream of it from r/nflstreams

yes basketball fuckin slaps my nigga

I like playing them sort of, watching them not really, following them not at all. That being said the best is baseball and hockey.

I fucking love football/soccer

based and redpilled
orriginial