Helium tank arrives tomorrow

>helium tank arrives tomorrow
See ya in the afterlife bros

Attached: 1536064808784.png (697x566, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your helium tank will probably have some oxygen in it, so I enjoy your few minutes of high pitched voice and feeling of drowsiness

why do you want to kill yourself?
honest

>tfw you tried this and they put oxygen in helium tanks now

Attached: 1538625689855.jpg (238x250, 14K)

not him, but in my case life has just lost its color and seems kinda dry and boring now. I don't want to become one of those poor stupid fucks who dope themselves up on SSRIs to the point where they are mindless zombies. I have too many things beating down on me from places where I can't control them. It's getting to be too much and its all fucking stupid.

Sounds like you just need a hug user. Why don't you tell me about yourself, the good things at least?

my name's griff, I like to shoot and browse Jow Forums, I haven't eaten a good meal in days, I just haven't felt the need. I think I'm fat, so I lift often and desperately want a gf. I don't have a cell phone and that makes it really hard for me

good luck brother, heaven awaits you, god speed!
what song are you going out to?

Attached: 1534150196579.jpg (2256x2427, 1.91M)

May you pass in the way you want.
Today, I wish I could follow.

This, death by helium doesn't work anymore.

Can i have your money user?

see you in the great beyond, fellow robot.

somebody post the screencap

you know the one

Attached: child-deluxe-blue-clone-trooper-rex-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 315K)

>afterlife
>implying
This is the only life we have, man. I am sorry you could not find happiness in it.

Watch this before you die, bro
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

I know that feeling boringness and stagnation as well. Please dont do it there are people who care about you and who will be hurt if something happen to you such as your parents or your siblings or your friends. There are also many good things you haven't experienced yet and which you must try. Please dont do it!

OP dont do it! Please dont do it there are people who care about you and who will be hurt if something happen to you such as your parents or your siblings or your friends. There are also many good things you haven't experienced yet and which you must try. Please dont do it!

It is a bad idea! Please dont do it there are people who care about you and who will be hurt if something happen to you such as your parents or your siblings or your friends. There are also many good things you haven't experienced yet and which you must try. Please dont do it!

Time heals all wounds,user. There will come a day where my family and friends don't even think about me. Why should I stick around? My life is a failure. People have told me I'm smart for my entire life. Do you know how draining that is, to expect yourself to do well due to your perceived intelligence only to fail because you were actually stupid from the very beginning?

I'm tired, user. Tired of all this.

Attached: 1525304307539s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I've really love seeing the evolution of this image over the years, Rip to national treasure Barry Chuckle

Dude being dead sucks and is scary as fuck like imagine just seeing blackness and being stuck in your mind

Helium won't work anymore because they put oxygen in the tanks. Instead, I have a few suggestions:

>Buy at least 25 feet of 1/2 inch manila rope, tie a noose and hang yourself in a secluded location or wherever is convenient.
or
>try to obtain a bottle of prescription sleeping pills. Make sure you down the ENTIRE BOTTLE and then wash it all down with alcohol, preferably whiskey. You could also try to find nicotine pills. If you want to get those, keep in mind that it's much more painful, but if you take at least 80mg worth, it should be enough to kill you.
or
>jump headfirst from a height of at least 25-30 meters (82-98 feet)
or
>if you live in the U.S., you could buy a shotgun. Mossberg or Remington are good brands. If you buy a handgun, make sure you buy at least a .44 magnum or something more powerful like pic related.

Good luck, godspeed, and I'll see you on the other side, user!

Attached: IMG_6034.jpg (300x157, 17K)

>afterlife

At least you won't exist to be disappointed by the truth.

it's been a pleasure having you

the afterlife is just a huge dmt trip inside your brain while it shuts down
perception of time is fucked on dmt so it could well be an eternal afterlife for you
happy adventuring

Don't do it man. There's still hope.

t. faggot who knows nothing

what the fuck is a "sleeping pill"

90% of sleeping pills are benadryl or some form of ambien, neither of which are going to kill you

The media portrays them as lethal because they use to be barbiturates which are VERY easy to overdose on, but no one, anywhere, prescribes barbiturates anymore for sleeping unless you had some very special clinical case.

They're what we use to put animals to "sleep" forever.

The new gas is nitrogen but you need special permission to get your hand on it. Anyway how much time until they add oxygen to nitrogen as well?

Don't do it brothers, please! There are better options. Therapy, medications, they can all work! Don't give up hope. Life is precious, there are better things to come in this world! Your loved ones will miss you, they will be devastated. Talk to them, they will help you, they love you. Depression is treatable and it can be fixed with the right help. Don't give up frens, your lives are precious.

stop with these jewish tricks user!
Oogaboogaoregeno

Attached: 1535303131132.png (548x437, 281K)

Not any of those, but your advice is bullshit. I have tried everything and nothing has helped. People have always told me that things would get better but all I see is an already shitty world getting worse. I'm 36 and won't live to see my 37th birthday because I'm planning to blow my brains out before the end of the year.

To all you youngcels out there, let me tell you that it never gets better. Don't believe anyone selling you false hope. In other words, don't be a sucker like me. Things NEVER get better!

I don't want medications, user. I don't want to delude myself into thinking I'm happy with foreign chemicals. I don't want a family member or therapist to get scared and have me institutionalized.

The final pill is realizing that not all life is precious. The world is getting worse and worse by the day and it seems like nothing can stop it. I feel drained, like nothing can help me now. Why should I have to continue to live in a world of anger, sadness, and decay?
People will say that my life was just beginning, but really it was over from the start.
Thanks for trying.

Attached: 1535326794931.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Is he died
Did he die?

If I could prove this I think I could finally go through with it

>You are a waste of space
>Dont do it!
No more

Attached: 178192E4-11BB-468E-83BC-24EDD553FB61.gif (253x197, 932K)

oh no he might become retarded

Because this technological society has split almost everything into the categoies of being either too easy or impossible

You're probably baiting or LARPing, but on the off chance you're not, you're a pussy. Actually, you're a pussy either way.

>Implying you're not to much of a pussy to face death with the vigor of OP.

just do drugs and enjoy life and accidentally od some day

i dunno, if i was going to kill myself i'd go to a cliff in a place like yosemite and just jump off

i don't think i'd have the guts to do it though