I bet you wouldn't call him a mutt to his face

I bet you wouldn't call him a mutt to his face

Attached: 20140413030347_IMG_4947.jpg (200x300, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes /ourguy/.

espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855

Attached: brock.png (627x480, 33K)

>yfw its ANOTHER /asp/ and Jow Forums crossover thread

Attached: 1518955783750.gif (245x255, 1.91M)

Brock's like 99% viking though.

Attached: lesnar.jpg (4234x2287, 911K)

I would. UFC fighters get challenged all the time by jackass's in the street, being called a mutt would be magnitudes less worse then the shit they catch from people on a regular basis. He might even laugh rather then telling me to fuck off.

I would...fuck that guy.

You got pecs I got tecs....All that muscle doesn't stop Jacked Hollow Points...

Faggots BTFO

Attached: 23679543644574885456.png (594x214, 20K)

They literally gave wrestle tards their own containment board and you still need to clog up pol with this shit.

Brock is also really into hunting and has a massive gun collection, not that he'd need them to fuck your shit up

Of course I would, you amerimutt piece of shit cocksucking faggot, nigger-loving son of a bitch.

Then I'd knee him on his right side and BOOM, old man goes down.

the capital of the Ethnostate should be called "Suplex City"

>this guy is a mutt
Lul what?

Hunting is for right wing faggots. I'm into side armed hood gun battles...Something that redneck knows nothing about..

Spray and pray son!!!

Brrrraaapppppp

But he is not.

>implying his seed wouldn't produce a race of super soldiers for the Jow Forums wars to come

He looks pretty white to me.

But I would you dumb mutt. He's not bulletproof ya know.

Sounds like he has life figured out

SEETHING

I believe he's 99% steroid

Americans like referring to this shit as "all American corn fed farm rased good ol boy"

>durrr me want sword on chest
>make sword big like me
>lesnar smash

Based /asp/chads working anonetty into a seething shoot

jokes on him, am trained in gorilla warfare, he tries to hit me and I fuck him up for life

living the dream

Looks white to me, mohammed

Attached: 1.png (708x676, 27K)

you don't grow like that if you are corn fed... he must be injecting himself with some kind of supercorn to grow that big, no way that's natural... no surprise he got lost as UFC made testing stricter, if I remember correctly he returned for 1 fight and was DC'd after due to failed blood test... surprise fucking surprise

>no way that's natural...

I genuinely feel bad for people who believe he is natty or has only done 1 cycle a long time ago. Dana White bringing this guy into the UFC was a like watching casting for a circus sideshow act.

>doesnt like gays
>phallic penis sword on chest

>Americans like referring to this shit as "all American corn fed farm rased good ol boy"
Because he literally grew up as a relatively poor farmhand, his family basically worked for food

Brock is basically the aryan superman- he just looks a little weird because of the steroids and getting mashed up from collegiate wrestling and mma

I’d look him in the eyes and say, Mutt you’re less over than that shitskin Roman Reigns.

Yeah I agree, but he's still a genetic freak. The guy won the NCAA heavyweight wrestling title and is phenomenally athletic.

He's 100% Finn

>Phallic symbolism is gay
Found the post modernist

u right

>I bet you wouldn't call him a mutt to his face
I would ask him why would anyone tattoo a dildo on one's chest.

Attached: 1e583b76e6e6d9eb5c717175ebfaa935.jpg (296x480, 9K)

He also has that intestinal disease. Forgot what it's called.

Are you supposed to churn someone's asshole butter with that???!

diverticulitis, which is pretty fucking nasty.
“I felt like life was holding a sword right up against my throat, so I went under the ink gun because I never wanted to forget exactly how I felt at that time. The tattoo on my chest has so much meaning to me. In some ways, it’s funny, because the period of my life that I’m talking about is a time I so want to forget, but I know I can use this memory as motivation.”

faggot wouldn't survive back in Greece times

they would have killed him at birth

Fag. Why. Peace meme flag yet you are a gun fag. Where do you get off

Fuck you. Without the US you faggot cartels wouldn't have shut to your name.

*shit

Okay Somali nigger. Your ass gets aborted in present day USA

Attached: 1521838210077.png (693x460, 165K)

Kek almighty!!!!

what

I would

Attached: 1523965202058.jpg (673x789, 68K)

I would call him a faggot and if he laid a finger on me, I would sue him for everything. He's an okay guy though, I like Brock.

>Finn
golian

If he was behind bars I would call him whatever to his face

He isn’t a mutt

Attached: 2965EC07-6319-4F84-A5FC-D81958EB1E79.png (750x1334, 162K)