Vocaroo thread

Anybody got a mic? Waiting for a new one.

Attached: 1538838011800[1].jpg (485x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1FcOqqoGNO7
vocaroo.com/i/s0dMgn0c7sfA
vocaroo.com/i/s1F5lY8Jps7n
vocaroo.com/i/s0clwIjEbzhV
vocaroo.com/i/s1cImC2pnCsD
vocaroo.com/i/s1cNiC4Z7y2N
vocaroo.com/i/s0vflSa0cbYp
vocaroo.com/i/s1SeMm9WBoDc
vocaroo.com/i/s1JCajJHbmxr
vocaroo.com/i/s18m03ru037O
vocaroo.com/i/s03nrV6Bgl5L
vocaroo.com/i/s1nx7PXjToPN
vocaroo.com/i/s0ab0BIbWB1S
youtube.com/watch?v=rI054ow6KJk
vocaroo.com/i/s038TVpwTkkq
vocaroo.com/i/s1cKKCAtqMwL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s1FcOqqoGNO7

>vocaroo.com/i/s1FcOqqoGNO7
>My roommate
Sounds like a recording.

Yes I'm alone at home
vocaroo.com/i/s0dMgn0c7sfA
Make requests while you have the chance

>vocaroo.com/i/s0dMgn0c7sfA
The fuck was that?

saying "no" to myself when I looked at the time and saw it was late

vocaroo.com/i/s1F5lY8Jps7n

Is there a Dexter's Lab marathon going on?

no not really it was an old rec
I have nothing to say

>I have nothing to say
What you up to?

Watching one of those internet drama videos about a zoophile being exposed and putting off writing (a new "hobby") because I feel tired
You?

>Watching one of those internet drama videos about a zoophile being exposed
You still care about the furries?

>you?
Picking a cinema to watch Venom tomorrow. Don't want to go to a hipster part of the city cos I feel out of place there. Probably picking one in the not too bad part of the city. Film's more than likely to be crap but whatever it's a season pass.

No there are just some recent videos about some guy called Kero the Wolf being exposed as a zoophile and it's fun to watch
I ended up looking through related videos and watching videos about a brony being exposed as a pedo too

Yeah that movie looked kinda bad in trailers and the reviews aren't great either
Hope you have fun anyway
Do you have someone to go with?

>Do you have someone to go with?
Nah, work people are planning to go later in the week though.

anyone have requests? can do realistic female (esp loli) voice for you.

>anyone have requests? can do realistic female (esp loli) voice for you.
Not really, no.

so are you trans

quite unoriginally, no

>Yeah that movie looked kinda bad in trailers and the reviews aren't great either
Planning to watch any films?

"make me your slut daddy"

vocaroo.com/i/s0clwIjEbzhV

"Everything is going to be okay."
Please, I need this.

vocaroo.com/i/s1cImC2pnCsD

Speak with your normal voice. Let's hear that instead.

now that's what i call convincing, thanks alot user

Can you say absolutely nothing, just record you not speaking for about 10 seconds. Thanks.

vocaroo.com/i/s1cNiC4Z7y2N

Haven't seen you around in while, what's been happening?

I requested you do your normal voice now cooperate.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vflSa0cbYp
was like half a second short
had to attend to something, sorry
vocaroo.com/i/s1SeMm9WBoDc

Impressive attempt at sounding like automated voice.

What is your deal though? Why are you here?

Attached: Coming round.gif (290x231, 996K)

desu that's how i tend to speak, though always hit a cuter pitch after a laugh
been here for years now desu, though mostly on/off with this board.
sometimes it's nice to be within the company of sad autists when you're a sad autist

>when you're a sad autist
Got any credentials?

I spend a majority of my time at the cinemas despite there being utter garbage on the screen.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JCajJHbmxr
Are you Bokeh?

lol there is a lot of shit on this board, granted, but there's some nice stuff now and then.
but here you go. glory to arstotzka

Attached: Untitled.png (1044x500, 1M)

>Are you Bokeh?
Is my writing that distinctive even without the greentext quotes?

>Halloween work week and extension issues
Sounds like you've been pretty busy, hope the house extension issue gets solved in the end.

>Return to game development
Pretty cool to go back to working on games with your friends. What sort of game is it? The initial one or a new game?

>Three day weekend
Lucky you, I don't think we even get a holiday on the Queen's birthday.

>How you doing?
Pfft. Not much, got a ticket to watch Mandy next week but besides that just working. It's my last year of my 20s and I seem to be going nowhere fast. I need to do something soon.

Oh shit, legit disorders. Maybe I should I get diagnosed for something.

Who's your one friend?

no, don't have anyone to go with anyway
maybe my dad
but I'd rather not waste the money

I dropped out of a call in the middle of a girl's "goodnight" so give me one in your normal voice as a replacement please

When you turned 30 did you feel any different?

go for it, nigger. you ever hear about uncle ruckus' guide to ssi? might also interest you if you're a hikki neet.
also, the papers are old. she and i aren't friends anymore, drifted apart after the election, since her online gf was a portland liberal that kinda leaked onto her.
have new net friends, though, so it's all good.
vocaroo.com/i/s18m03ru037O

Attached: ic.png (426x406, 99K)

kinda cringy but I'll take it because I'm lonely : ^)
Thank you very much, goodnight

:'( you wound me
but goodnight. rest well

>since her online gf
>reasonable assumption : poster is a lesbian
Are all femanons lesbians or something?

>go for it, nigger. you ever hear about uncle ruckus' guide to ssi? might also interest you if you're a hikki neet.

I don't want to cheat, I want to know what legit disorders I have.

Wait, hospitalised? What did you do?

nah, am very much into dick. though will say the likelihood of lesbianism rises with the presence of autism [online friend was also an autist], according to my made-up research
kek, sure...just sayin'. avoid kike psychs, they'll just make up whatever shit to push pills.
the most i want to divulge is "suicide attempts, and other bad decisions"
went to a few. be very careful if you/someone you know has to go to one, while one was fairly nice, another one was kinda scary with the less-stable patients mixed in with more-stable ones, even gave suspicious medicine that gave me a constant eye twitch while there and made me black out for the only time in my life (albeit for a second)

Are you happy?

Th is origa.

I hope you aren't feeling too blue and going into somewhat of a midlife crisis. It seems to be happening earlier and earlier for people these days and it's sad to see, yet understandable. There's so much pressure to know what you want to do, what you want to be, have a family, be social and successful. I guess I just try to enjoy life with hobbies and caring for my mother. Not to sound depressing, but when she does leave me, I'm thinking the loneliness and my age will get to me then because I won't have someone to share my hobbies with or someone to care for. I'll be older and probably won't be able to have children, which was one of my dreams.
By the way, I say "as for" too much. I need to think of another way to get into a new topic.

vocaroo.com/i/s03nrV6Bgl5L

now? eh, i'd like to think so. my [shit] advice for getting out of a dark place for anyone interested is that, in the end, you need to help yourself rather than rely on others.
a support system is always important, but in the end, you need to channel your own strength and look for your own worth in yourself. hobbies help, avoiding depressing circlejerks helps (>posted on Jow Forums)
in the end, medication isn't what i needed to become a happier person, it was finding stubbornness in myself to prove i could find some worth rather than succumb to weakness and suicide like a faggot
though, it did take me all the way to the brink of death with a "three men could've died" OD, the looming feeling of Death itself above me, and the deepest, most indescribable fear i'd ever felt to finally change my resolve, so it may be hard for some people to turn things around

vocaroo.com/i/s1nx7PXjToPN

i miss mean anons voice where are you pls come back

my mic sounds like ass
vocaroo.com/i/s0ab0BIbWB1S

>mobile phone game
Sounds like it could be a money-maker if it's successful.

>Mandy
The latest Nicholas Cage movie with very limited tickets. It's sort of a throwback, at least visually, to the 70s and 80s horror films.
youtube.com/watch?v=rI054ow6KJk

>early midlife crisis
It's a big weight that's for sure, I think it's more the regrets of not taking chances when I had them earlier and listening to the wrong people who I thought knew better. "Be yourself" and "Follow your dreams" are not bad pieces of advice when you're younger. Not really applicable at this age. Now I'm at a critical point.

>I'm thinking the loneliness and my age will get to me then because I won't have someone to share my hobbies with or someone to care for
I think you could probably meet some people IRL, you seem like a nice person, maybe you could try a meetup for something you like and make some friends?

Anyway I need some sleep.
Night.

Congrats on find your way out of the darkness. I think I need to go to the middle-eastern deserts. It's where the desert religions met God right?

Just me and vast emptiness of the desert. Maybe I'll find a burning bush.

haha, i don't think you ought to go to that extreme. maybe just some meditation (as gay as it is) in some nice, fresh air could suffice. nature can be pretty healing
regardless, i honestly wish you the best and hope you find the light you need

Attached: 1517679100582.png (700x900, 282K)

Thanks. May we pass by again in another (vocaroo) thread.

vocaroo.com/i/s038TVpwTkkq

vocaroo.com/i/s1cKKCAtqMwL

Attached: 1475129441885.png (244x229, 29K)