Girl shows interest in you

>girl shows interest in you
>dont do anything because you love the pain
we are here forever robots. truly. forever and ever. dont listen to the guys that spew the "just go out there" bs

Attached: Ta0pPtcPn9o.jpg (807x640, 71K)

>dont do anything because you love the pain
I don't love the pain you absolute faggot. I endure it because I have to. I either don't make a move because I don't know if she's showing interest or simply being friendly. Either that, or I don't want to take advantage of a girl.

Attached: firefox_2018-10-06_00-11-52.png (818x515, 683K)

> being friendly. Either that, or I don't want to take advantage of a girl

well user i do have to admit you worded it better than i did. at least, when we have to die one day, we might do so as true gentlemen

Attached: ioan-gruffudd.jpg (900x506, 368K)

>girl shows interest in you
>be too autistic to know what to do
haha there, I made it true to my life exeriences

Attached: teleport to smashin dat muhfugn like button tho.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Asking a girl out is not taking advantage of her. Please don't let retarded liberals tell you that expressing romantic interest in someone is literally rape.

>Girl shows interest in you
>Don't do anything because you know the pain she will bring.
>In exchange you only have the "What if?" pain which is 1/4 the pain of going through a breakup.

Attached: born to feel.jpg (724x844, 109K)

bapabapabapabapa

Attached: 1460733379428.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

user, her being nice to you doesn't mean she's sexually or romantically interested in you.
The majority of normies, especially in a work or college setting are friendly by default.

Nah. There are girls that I know I would try to "date" and those that would be a pump and dump. The pump and dumps would either be absolute sexy staceys or slampigs while I'd be most willing to date middle of the road girls. There's this one fat chick with a retarded limp/waddle that I think I could surely fuck if I tried but I don't want to do that. And I'm moreso going after this other girl with a potential milf fuck but I don't know.

I either want off this wild ride or a nice companion. I don't ask for much, user.

Attached: firefox_2018-10-06_02-56-52.png (673x695, 175K)

>I either want off this wild ride or a nice companion
couldnt have said it any better. i have a feeling its not gonna work like that though...

>girl shows interest
>reject/ignore them because it's a ghosting waiting to happen

I wish I was less self-aware. I really want to take some medication that just sands off my feelings so I would see how I feel with much less anxiety and fear of rejection in my life. People that have little to no self-awareness seem to enjoy the best lives.

being self aware doesn't suck, coming into self awareness too late sucks. if you had self awareness since you were, say, 10 years old then life probably wouldn't be such shit.

ignorance is bliss.
>it is judgement that defeats us

Attached: ApoNow3.gif (420x236, 16K)

For me it does. I overthink everything. Maybe it depends on every individual's circumstances, but I'm in the ghetto and everyone around here is fucking low inhibition as fuck. It may have led to trouble but I'm sure a life of taking care of little jayquansha, kwondiesha, etc would have been better than this solitude.

Attached: 012.png (1782x1300, 703K)

you overthink AND are a genuinely altruistic person

it is a sad life but jesus will take you home my friend

dun wori,user. da deth awaits ur decaing bodi lul :pp

Attached: the-balcony.jpg (700x961, 248K)

Sigh. I wish I could just use people up and not care.

Attached: firefox_2018-09-29_20-01-37.png (380x491, 147K)

I tell myself I want it too if it makes you feel better

gentle man cruel world

Yeah it is impossible to tell, I'm sure many anons go through this.
>girls walking in my way overtaking me and slows down (one day 3 in a row?? 2 fattys and 1 skinny girl)
>girl wears makeup(they dont usually, small asian girl) intercept me to say hi. looks depressed when I'm not interested.
>girl stretches and pushes her breasts out when I look in her direction (coincidence)
>girls say hello every time i pass by
>girl gives me bonus items $0 cost
>girl serves me out of line(before other customer)
girls at different places. i don't mean to be a jerk. it really is impossible. How much of it is in my head, how much of it is real? I could think these things but it is not real. I don't know if the girl had some place to walk and I was in the way, or she misjudged my speed. i don't know if she was wearing makeup for an event or for some other guy. i don't know if she is saying hello out of pity or because she is extrovert. And I don't really care, because when I see how girls act around chad no girl acts like that around me. They never speak to me endearingly. It is always curt or generic crap. I am betabux or another orbiter in their eyes. I wish girls didn't do this half assed bullshit. I wish they just left me alone or if they really were interested go the whole way. It only confuses an user and makes him think he has a chance, it clouds him from bettering himself and thinking about how he can get a girl if she keeps baiting him with subliminal shit. in this #metoo era how can any girl think these tactics will work on anything other than a fuckboy or man beast.

all of your examples seem coincidental.

why they do this half assed shit ? chad would just signal sexual readiness at the slightest hint of their attraction. you have been raised or adapted a more classical approach to mating. but its 2018.