Why do I want to wear girl's clothing so badly

Why do I want to wear girl's clothing so badly
Why do I want to have a body that looks fitting and appealing in girl's clothing so badly
Why do I feel guilty about feeling this way
Why can't I allow myself to just do what I want without caring about what other people think

Attached: 1538816822820.jpg (1025x1280, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/traps/comments/7gscof/one_more_because_you_asked_so_nicely/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you've failed as a man and you think it would just be so easy if you were a female. I hate to break it to you, but even if being a woman was easy mode, you never will be one. It doesn't matter how many girly pills you swallow you will always be a man in a dress. You are not and can never be anything else.

Fuck right off you fucking faggot
Origano

Attached: d6884b9f4c664f7438aaafed4ba21eff--rambo-memes.jpg (236x236, 10K)

I don't want to wear girl's clothes because I think I'd have an easier life as a girl, I want to wear them because they're so pretty and feminine and that's how I want to look.

>be born girl who doesn't care about wearing dresses and feminine clothes
>just don't and live your life no big deal

>be born girl who does want to wear dresses and feminine clothes
>have fun!

>be born male who doesn't care about wearing dresses and feminine clothes
>just don't and live your life no big deal

>be born male who does want to wear dresses and feminine clothes
>you're scum for having feelings that you have no control over PURELY because of your dna configuration
>like a medieval peasant your allowable behavior and goals were determined at birth and if you stray outside that you're mentally ill and deserve to die and should kill yourself

it's insanely unfair. Why am I not allowed to have long feminine hair? Why am I not allowed to wear makeup? Why am I not allowed to wear skirts and leggings? Why am I not allowed to be hairless and smooth and pretty? I didn't have any say in how I was born, everyone else express themselves however they want, females can be feminine or masculine, but males can only be masculine or they face insane prejudice and hatred, it's too cruel

Attached: gun.jpg (802x1199, 87K)

kys fucking faggot. You are worse than thrash, go fuck yourself and just die you tranny faggot.

Attached: b0add9a7f0c94e24a608179cc0d889db.png (300x300, 217K)

I thought like that for a year or so recently - just don't bother trying, since you will look like nothing but an imitator.

Don't bother trying to live for myself and be happy? Just be miserable because it's more comfortable for everyone else?

You are a faggot it's that simple

it's not your fault, fellow Jow Forumsobot.

This is a based thread I have same problem op

Attached: IMG_20181003_134925.png (679x760, 411K)

I suppose I could've elaborated. In my case anyways, I was obsessed with feminine shit and wanted to look like a girl "but not really" - basically some androgynous fantasy that only existed in my imagination, since I could never find any examples. The obsession was also 24/7 misery, because I knew that goal was impossible, yet I also held out a hope that I could somehow accomplish it.

I looked in the mirror a few hundred times a day thinking "I can see where the potential for what I want exists" so I kept on going growing out my hair and shaving everything else off, thinking I'd one day look feminine enough to satisfy my idea. I kept thinking of how I'd get hormones, not for the sake of being trans, but somehow I thought that they'd transform me into what I was thinking of. Good thing I never did that.

One day I decided that maybe I was being stupid, so rather than be labeled a clown or ruin my body, I just stopped running away from feeling like "I'll never be good enough", "I'll never look like how I want", etc. After a few months of doing that, it became apparent that that idea started because I was jealous of the affection women got and thinking that I didn't deserve it. I thought if I looked feminine that I would deserve it, as stupid as that sounds.

I took a lot of pictures of myself back then and had I got hormones or anything like that, I would've looked like a monster, since I was so evidently male anyways. I didn't even want to "look like a woman", it was pretty much some andro image that might as well be from an anime from how unrealistic it was. All in all, the problem was nothing more than a thought that I kept feeding with more and more attention.

You're a motherfucking faggot. That's why.

Do you have discord, I feel ya

I'm about to turn 25 and don't even know what Discord is, despite all the threads about it. I feel like such a boomer.

There's a fundamental difference between us though. Surely you can understand that not everyone who has the same desires necessarily has the same motivation for those desires. I don't want to wear girl's clothing for attention. I don't want people to hold doors open for me or something, I don't want to try to be some camwhore or make 'easy' money on twitch or have easier access to sex or whatever other perks people assume that girls have.

I really, truly just want to be feminine and wear cute things. There are girls who like collecting cute clothes, like putting together cute outfits, and enjoy fashion as a hobby. That's what I want, I just want to try on new things, make new combinations, and go out each day feeling my best.

I fully understand that I'm not female. I know that my body shape is far from ideal. Obviously I wish I was female too but why should I not let myself be happy just because my situation isn't ideal?

That sad part is that it's mostly men's fault that this is how things are.
It doesn't even have to apply to just clothes.
I like pink but apparently as a straight male I'm not allowed to like pink.
Oh well, such is life, just have to deal with it, etc...

>I like pink but apparently as a straight male I'm not allowed to like pink.
said no one ever. stand up for yourself, faggot

Discord is just how you contact ppl, I want to be more androgenous so id like to talk to more ppl like me

I get what you're saying and the fashion thing played a part in my fantasizing, so my idea didn't revolve around being the queen of hentai or whatever.

If what you're asking is along the lines of why people don't accept men wearing wedding gowns to the supermarket, then there isn't much outside of the obvious to say about it. Women wearing a man's plaid button ups and jeans isn't inherently masculine. Women wearing a tuxedo makes most people assume they are gay, though.

I'd imagine the line of thinking is that a woman wearing a man's clothes is "a weak person being empowered" whereas a man wearing a dress is "a powerful person becoming weak", which is why you'd naturally assume a guy wearing a dress is gay. When I first went to a big city, I saw a 40 year old guy wearing a dress in Starbucks and wondered "WTF is wrong with you?" especially because he looked somewhat tough, not the stereotypical effeminate man.

Youre mentally Ill.

dsdsa

What rock have you been living under?
Obviously pink is losing its female-only status but 10-20 years ago it was full swing and there was even the very real possibility of someone fights because of it.

>What rock have you been living under?
the rock is ur mom lol

I'm noticeably less sad day to day since I started always wearing panties and dressing at home. Just live your life

DUDE jus :bee: urself :-)

The problem is that most males who go out in a dress like that are autists with zero self-awareness, and that's society's only exposure to it.

Adult males who put effort and care into being feminine can still look acceptable even if they look off or it's obvious they're male. Women used to get the same reaction when they'd wear masculine clothes

Attached: 1512433155933.jpg (999x1341, 263K)

You just have transvestic fetishism

If that's a transvestite you posted, finna gimme the source.

Anyways, I doubt transvestites really get much flack if it's obvious that they are just dressing up, though they'd have to look good for it to be ""accepted"" by people in public. The guy I saw at Starbucks looked like he just got off a shift at the construction yard, he wasn't trying to look like anything.

That burn
How will I ever recover
Imma go cry now

>are you 12 or something

Attached: dotdotdot.gif (250x188, 32K)

hehe its ok i accept ur surrendr

>Why do I want to wear girl's clothing so badly
I dunno, it's on you to discover
>Why do I want to have a body that looks fitting and appealing in girl's clothing so badly
Hormones, diet, and society I guess
>Why do I feel guilty about feeling this way
If you aren't religious probably because memes or fear of judgement
>Why can't I allow myself to just do what I want without caring about what other people think
Because we evolved to care about rather or not people will find us sexy

>the source.
reddit.com/r/traps/comments/7gscof/one_more_because_you_asked_so_nicely/
u/AlsoAshley

Dude I dont pass for shit, just started hormones. Most people don't give a shit I wear a blouse, makeup, and a skirt to the bar. Hell now I get called out for dressing as a man since everyone knows I dress this way mostly. You dont want to wear girl clothes because of the implication that you are transgender and wat that means about yourself.

jesus CHRIST go back to ribbit

>being this easily triggered
lmao

If that's what you're into, sure go ahead but you won't ever look fully like a grill no matter how many grill pills you took

>>being this easily triggered
>lmao
lmao

>>>being this easily triggered
>>lmao
>lmao
lmao

kek
origineeto

>>>>being this easily triggered
>>>lmao
>>lmao
>lmao
laugh my ass off

Attached: 766c686062d8447c0dd9324e9530d99fb7d4cc010f64cd40de9045c23bf742e2_1.jpg (1080x2555, 307K)