ITT: Things you did as a child that you regret

I'll start with 1 secret of mine
>I used to shit in the school bathroom urinal when I was 5

Attached: 1522515976089.jpg (482x436, 30K)

That is the most heinous crime of all

I refused to properly wipe my ass as a child, so I stunk of shit half the time.

Attached: 1489876205649.png (1070x601, 463K)

>>I used to shit in the school bathroom urinal when I was 5
that's pretty based

It still haunts me to this day

When I was 7 years old I narrowly avoided being raped by 3 high school girls, but when I found out what rape actually meant I wish I stayed and let them rape me
I still regret it desu and jack off to thoughts of "what could have happened".

Attached: Dream Hunter Rem 184.jpg (1055x768, 193K)

>I jack off to thoughts of "what could have happened"

Attached: 1509243155383.png (1324x992, 464K)

When i think about it, it is kind of funny
but then there comes the thought of the school janitor having to clean it up

Attached: autism.jpg (220x229, 7K)

Refusing sexual contact with girls my age back in the day. Lost my virginty with 17 tho.

Also I ate my buggers like a maniac and bit off my finger + toe nails until they bled. Then I was getting ashamed of my ruined nails that I quitted it, and I certainly didn't want people seeing me consume dried nose slime...
I have a nail clip with me everywhere I go, because as soon as there's "a nick" in my nail I have like 15min before I bite it off like psychopath... 9 years biting free now tho.

Attached: image.jpg (923x548, 94K)

I stayed inside and played video games 24/7 365 instead of going outside, getting exercise and making friends

Attached: 1524166528227.jpg (465x396, 66K)

that's literally my dream
must be terrible to have to live with such a regret

>I used to shit in the school bathroom urinal when I was 5
So you're the fucking cunt that would do that sort of thing?

When I was like 3 or 4 years old my family went to a petting zoo and at one point they handed out milk bottles to us to feed the goats with. I started drinking straight from the bottle since I didn't know what it was for, and now no one in my family lets me forget about that embarrassing event.

One time in like second grade the kid sitting next to me on the bus thought of some "game" where we show each other our private parts. We both saw each others' dicks for a few seconds, but nothing more happened. Not really something I regret since there haven't been any consequences in any capacity, but I'm not exactly proud of it.

Lastly, in middle school there was a girl that would tease me every single day and eventually she told me she liked me. I dismissed it as a joke at the time, (very low self worth made it hard for me to believe anyone would genuinely like me) but I found out about a year later from some mutual friends that she was being serious.

that's pretty bad user. I actually never used a public bathroom until I was like 12 years old because I would always just hold it in until I got home.

That sucks user. Seems like you really missed out on a fun experience.

>bit off my finger + toe nails until they bled
This seems to be relatively common, but I've never been one to do this and I don't really understand how it happens. Do you just start biting your nails when you are nervous or something? I've literally never had the urge to bite my nails.

Attached: 1457965085608.jpg (600x801, 72K)

I used to piss in the trash can when I was a teenager back in school

Attached: 1517100543934.png (284x433, 137K)

being born

kept touching my classmate
stole my neighbor's toys
made fun of some kid with missing teeth
cut someone with a razor blade
dumped a jug of cold water on my friend

eating candy
i feel like i ruined a lot of potential good times by fucking up my teeth

Idk why I regret this, but when I was 4 or 5 we went to the beach for vacation and I took the pail my parents had bought for me and threw it into the ocean so the waves would bring it back. I kept doing it until it never came back. And ever since then, I get upset when my parents buy something for me because I always think back to the money they spent on that pail and how I just threw it away.

I think I missed out sexual activity at like, 9
Pretty sure that girl wanted to do something

Not telling my Jehoover Witness parents to fuck off early in my adolescence and just doing what I wanted to

When I was 8 or so I found a snake under out porch steps. I wasnt scared of it but for some reason I felt like it was super dangerous and I had to kill it. I stabbed the poor thing multiple times with a Christmas lawn ornament (one of those signs you put on your lawn). Once it died I threw it away in the trash can. I felt sick of myself afterwards for killing something that didn't deserve it

when i was 4 or 5 i hit my older cousin in the temple with a barbell and he grew up to be autistic and have learning trouble
had head on collision on bike with younger neighborhood kid also on bike. it was an accident but he got cut up a lot worse and i should've been able to react better

Rode my bike down some stairs when I was 6. I smashed head first into a door at the end of the stairs and now I have a big scar from it.

Attached: 1515016029598.jpg (803x499, 78K)

undressing in front of a group of boys who were standing around me and told me to do so when i was 6 or 7 and later at someones house

sucking my cousins dick

making internet accounta with my real name

>sucking my cousin's dick
nah you don't regret that lol

I used to be an annoying little cunt and cry when people didn't want to be around me.
Autism: not even once

Did you get your cousin back for that?
I’ve messsed up most friendships I’ve had

Good for you... childhood friends all kill themselves or die in car accidents anyway

Attached: download (3).jpg (306x165, 9K)

One time when i was six me and my friend wanted to know what it was like to get kissed so i made out with another boy for like 25 minutes and im still so sexually disoriented im unsure if i am happy about it or not

Attached: 1523822499426.jpg (604x604, 35K)

Unironically listening to nightcore is also up there

Attached: 2534534.jpg (600x640, 35K)

nightcore's kinda cute tho

wew

Maybe... I still cringe (Yeah I'm allowed to say that cunts) when I think about it though...

>girl brings home made cookies to school
>class is over
>she offers the leftovers
>be autistic
>take as much as you can
>she's slightly pissed
>go home
>realize she was just being nice and didn't want to get rid of them ALL
>eternal regret

>pee on a cat

we talked about it not more
i tried to forget it as much as i could

>Picked up a random condom on the street when i was around 8 and wore it.
>Used to hose my dog down when it was chained up.
>Picked on this one girl so much she left school.
God i fucking hate my kid self. I was such a little shit.

Attached: 1475704811494.png (1356x1292, 1.46M)

sounds like a normal aussie being desu