Why I can't make myself talk to girls? I mean , I literally just CAN'T fucking talk with them...

Why I can't make myself talk to girls? I mean , I literally just CAN'T fucking talk with them , I don't know what to say. I really want a girlfriend , I'm very sad and I feel that depression is slowly killing me. What should I do, anons?

Attached: Sad_pepe.jpg (500x373, 32K)

how can you literally not talk to girls? I mean walking up and talking to them yeah but if you actually have something to talk about you cant?

Girlfriend won't cure your depression.

Unless you don't have real depression and just pretend like the fucking whiny little piece of shit that you are.

This guy is right. A girl won't help you cure your depression but if youre interested I can give you tips that helped me.

As for talking to girls, just say anything. I recommend starting small by having basic conversations with them like a guy until you're ready to move on. By anything I mean ANYTHING (provided it's not obviously offensive) the other day I said "ooga booga binga" to a chick and I ended up getting drinks with her before I got bored. Nothing special but its just to say that it works.

Attached: 1538407219930.png (306x306, 70K)

the red pill is what you need brother

Maybe stop browsing a board that constantly tries to plaster the message of "women are evil" into your mind

>gf won't cure depression
it's like you guys have no idea how it is to live with a dependent personality disorder. happiness and self worth are literally dependent on gf status

Haaaaa, fuck you both. I was diagnosed with depression last winter and since then I started improving until I had a girlfriend (that didn't last long). I'm telling you, depression is actually cured by having someone close to you romantically. Not only that, but I seemed to find more joy in everything I used to do (and that I still do). Everything seems better when you feel wanted, even the most mundane tasks. I actually felt surprised at how happy I was when I had someone because I wasn't usually like that.
Now that I am alone again, I slowly started to feel the depression creeping in.
On a side note, if you think about it, depression is a natural reaction to people being alone for extended period of times. Your brain (instincts) are telling you to get someone in order to be happy and it totally makes sense.
Sorry to make you feel worse op, but you're right. It will only get worse. Try to talk to ugly girls or girls you're not interested in. Make yourself talk somehow.

I know this feel

>talk to them like you'd talk to a guy
Uh what if I don't talk to guys either

>what if i dont talk to guys either
Do you ever talk to anyone? If no then start talking to guys.

Can you also give more info on your current situation as I want to help you out

Attached: 1538560252338.png (396x385, 201K)

The most human interaction I get is from retail clerks, and even then I don't like it when they try to small talk with me
I'm introverted to a fault, I don't wanna try to make friends at work because then I'd have to talk to them everyday
I had a gf almost a decade ago and she was one of the few people I actually WANTED to talk to all the time (until she dumped me because I wasn't successful enough for her)
If I could somehow just get a gf and have her be the only person I talk to I would, but that's very unrealistic. Apparently you need an active social life to get a gf.
I wish I could just adopt a nice hikki gf who would never leave my apartment and be the only person in my life

Sorry for the wait OP. I'm not sure what to say. It's not impossible to get a girlfriend without a social circle but it would be difficult. I imagine it would require you to engage in conversation with random women and hope for the best. There will be a lot of rejection using this method so be prepared.

What kind of girl are you looking for anyway? That might help narrow down where to find your new gf.

Attached: 1538257193700.jpg (680x540, 32K)

>Apparently you need an active social life to get a gf.
>engage in conversation with random women and hope for the best. There will be a lot of rejection
i hate the fact that this is true. i absolutely hate it. i even have a social life, albeit very very small and infrequent, and it's still true (for me). maybe i should just become a drunk and start going to bars for socialization, but i don't want an alcoholic gf.

That's your issue. You want it too much.. I got a gf when I decided I didn't give a shit what girls thought. It's a double edge sword

>just stop wanting a gf lmao
first off, that's almost impossible
second, it literally doesn't work unless you're already genuinely wanted by a girl. if you're in the unlovable class, they appreciate and respect the fact you don't want a gf. you're a normie. gtfo.

>talking to lots of random women
Sounds awful

I want a loyal gf who has low expectations of me, preferably who is into video games so we can play together
Bonus points if she's even less sociable than I am and almost never leaves home
Of course I gotta find her attractive, but I have pretty low standards and can find lots of things to like about girls who others may not find attractive

I had a few girls that tried to hit on me , but they were ugly as fuck, one of the was decent looking but she's slut, everyone from the school knows it. 2 days ago i was walking on the street and i changed glances with a girl, she continued to look at me and didnt seem disgusted by me. She has some nice blue eyes , and is also from my school , does that mean that she likes me?

Depends. Did she smile or anything? There's also the possibility she was trying to remember who you are since you seemed familiar (both from the same school). Only way to find out is to initiate a conversation with her. If she seems open or smiles, she's into you.

This is why having friends is important.
following what I said here, How many women do you think you'll meet? Then, how many actually fulfil your criteria?
You won't find quiet stay at home girls in your house OR on the street. Have you tried online dating? Or at least joining online groups?

Attached: 1538841724491.jpg (2003x1416, 238K)

I tried interacting with some fembots over the past few years, either get ghosted or they aren't interested
I guess I could try online dating, I tried it once years ago and quit after I went on a very awkward date

She did not smile, i think it lasted for 3-4 seconds

Attached: descărcare.jpg (211x239, 10K)

recently a random girl struck a conversation with me in uni, and now we talk when we meet eachother, but we the subject is always about studying or school related topics, and sometimes there's awkward silence and I don't know what to talk about except the weather and that's lame
what topics can I bring up that can get things going? keep in mind that we are not in the same year and have no common friends or anything

Attached: AtlasMountains.jpg (1200x900, 398K)

Well keep trying online dating for now.
>went on an awkward date
Based on the type of girls youre looking for i guess that will happen a lot, just try to keep going.
Good luck!

Attached: 1538414101881.png (914x955, 391K)

Not the dude from earlier but thats not a good sign. If your interested in her you can still persue.

You new to uni? I started recently and have been in similar situations (excerpt I always start the very first conversation) silence isn't always bad.
As for topics, try to get to know them ask them questions without interviewing them and use their responses as conversation fuel. Don't forget to talk about yourself sometimes.
Just a few ideas hope it helps user

Attached: 1538891579251.jpg (733x850, 125K)

I'm not actually, 4 year already, masters next year hopefully
I can talk about myself, but I either end up going on for too long and looking narcisstic and selfish, or I realise what I'm doing and cut myself midway and try to hand the ball to the girl and it becomes awkward if she has nothing to add and the conversation stops.
but I get what you mean by get to know them, as in ask them about themselves without doing it directly. I'll try

Attached: 4eep53re.jpg (1600x1200, 390K)

why the fuck do you want a gf if you cant even talk to girls??
dafuq is wrong with you?

A gf is different from the other girls though
With a gf you can truly bee urself around her and it's not an issue
You can talk to your gf and then not talk to any other girl ever again, truly paradise

This is going to sound like awful advice user but hear me out. If you're a neet and don't meet girls IRL, browse the femanon threads and talk to the girls who reply there. Act interested in what they're saying/posting and ask questions. Many times girls like talking about themselves and this will also give you insight about what she likes. Break it up by talking a little (not too much) about yourself as well, share some thoughts about the subject at hand and then turn it back to her. This way you don't make an interrogation. Eventually it can evolve into a flowing conversation and maybe she'll give you her discord or a throwaway email.

Every femanon I've come into contact with has ghosted me

Thanks,bud, but depression is destroying my moral, if i set myself a goal for tomorrow , i wont be able to achieve it just because of the thought of failing, it has destroyed everything , i dont even know why im even bothering, sometimes i want to just end it

Attached: tenor.png (600x502, 124K)

I'm sorry to hear that user. You've got to get out of that mind trap. Failure isn't the end of everything. Failure can be an opportunity to learn and grow and become a better person. It's humbling and being humble and accepting your flawed nature is beautiful thing. And the only one saying you're going to fail is yourself. Give it a try today. You'll be just fine.

lel in what world are u living?

What people need to realize is that nothing in life can get done with a shitty attitude. My advice to all anons is to set little goals and live life day by day. Live life to the fullest because in the end we're all worm food anyway right? What's the harm in trying hard to achieve your goals. They could be as small as talk to one person today but if you will at least try then you've already won because you did something.