Why do Powerful men always prefer low IQ women?

Why do Powerful men always prefer low IQ women?

Attached: processing ... processsing.jpg (1505x1045, 325K)

>Why do gold diggers like powerful men
Should be pretty easy

Dumb women are patrician

Men want hot meaty thots to stick their penises into, and most low IQ women just happen to be those types

high IQ women are fucking impossible to put up with.
High IQ are uppity cunts that demand their "rights" and complain about trivial bullshit and equality. They get offended too easly and are all around tiering to be around.

Just look how much uppity women become when they finish college and get degree, they think they got God by the balls and no one is good enough for them.

Low IQ women are best, they are simple, don't complain, don't disobey every order and you can mold them in what you want them to be.

low IQ women > "high" IQ women

Attached: 1532148907318.jpg (540x320, 43K)

She wasn't low IQ, she just didn't realise how low IQ trump was and that he was going to drag her into all this political shit. She was hoping to have a nice comfy time being a trophy wife until he finally dropped dead and could then have a chunk of his inheritance.

Men care about beauty and youth, IQ is irrelevant for women.

>that hip to waist ratio
>low IQ

Oh, I am laughing.

>Low IQ trump
> beats 2 political dynasties

>150+ IQ female born in Slovenia
>escapes communism and beta males by becoming a model
>tricks billionaire alpha, gets green card thru marriage
>jokes that husband should run for President, he wins
>son Barron will inherit a fortune

low IQ

Except low IQ women have low IQ children.
You might want to rethink your position.

What? Melania's English isn't great, but I don't think she's low IQ.

>150+ IQ female born in Slovenia
no way

i'll give her 110max

t. low IQ incel

High IQ women are statistically more attractive and also nicer.

Trump is such a moron! He's so dumb that he colluded with Russia but has somehow managed to conceal all evidence of this supposed crime from all the US Intelligence agencies who were illegally monitoring his campaign and associates from 2015-2017 and then from a "Give me a man and ill show you the crime" investigation that has an absolutely unprecedented scope. What a fucking moron. Good job Drumpftards

Melania's a fucking rocket scientist compared to most thots out there.

Simple:
Powerful and therefore smart men use their energy to succeed, to put effort in stuff that actually matters and that put them on the top.

A """smart""" woman (which doesn't exist) is a pain in the ass. She's a fury who always wants to discuss and can't stfu and start suck her masters cock. They drain your energy. On top of that, they are mostly ugly af.

Less to do with how smart he is and more to do with how dumb hillary was. It was literally dumb vs dumber.

trump isn't alpha, have you seen the way he acts? this is a man who acts out of desperation, not confidence

Hillary's IQ is 140+. That was actually Bill's mistake.

Melania would have been totally cool with his cheating and he wud be a happier man for it

Attached: 1537708675276.jpg (434x430, 40K)

If I had to take a wild guess I would assume she's read more books in her life than he has

Bill Gates, Obama , clinton , Zuckerberg, would all disagree .

intelligence and submissiveness just don't mix. intelligence is dominant, so if a girl has it it creates an internal struggle that makes them miserable.