I'll do the deed tonight folks. Any questions before I go?

I'll do the deed tonight folks. Any questions before I go?

Attached: spacegondola.png (800x600, 641K)

why?

don't you have anything to lose?

also why u picked such a shit pic for ur ded thread?

also please clarify "deed"

wot?

Why are you going out m8?

>why?
because I'm tired
>don't you have anything to lose?
no not really
>also why u picked such a shit pic for ur ded thread?
it's what I had on hand.
>also please clarify "deed"
12 gauge pointed at me noggin
>wot?
you and me both, buddy.

Tell us your story Op. Its sad to see you go, but do what you must do. What was your happiest memory? Your biggest regret? Is there anything else you will do before suicide? What do you think will happen after death? Sorry for the questions, but Im curious. Answers at your comfort.

checked
nothing to live for

>happiest memory
I dunno if any of the memories I have qualify as happy since I knew so little about the world as a kid.
>biggest regret
being born
>anything else you will do before suicide
I have a playlist full of gondolas I plan to finish. some last, nice, comfy times.
>What do you think will happen after death?
33% chance I go to heaven for being a christian (at least in name). 33% chance I go to hell because Christianity is the wrong religion and a 33% chance of just pure void and nothingness forever.

are you white?

i need to know originalio

no. sandnigger. Heh, I fear that now I say this, I'll stop receiving those delicious (you)s.

How long have (you) been feeling this.

ever since I learned that I'm a disease to greater society

Yup. Reddit is probably a better choice for you.

Reminder:
- You will destroy the lives of those that love you forever.
- You will reduce the probability of achieving anything you ever dreamt about to 0.
- Even suffering may be better than feeling nothing.
- Life is a present from God. Taking your own life is the greatest insult both to yourself and to him.

>You will destroy the lives of those that love you forever.
And they'll live on until they die. The world will keep spinning and the sun will still set.
>You will reduce the probability of achieving anything you ever dreamt about to 0.
it was over before it began
>Even suffering may be better than feeling nothing.
What's to say that I haven't been feeling both for the past 12 years?
>Life is a present from God. Taking your own life is the greatest insult both to yourself and to him.
If God is real, then my existence proves that the old guy has a sense of humor.

First 3 are legit exept the last one, fuck off god is a meme. If he was real he wouldn't be such a cunt.

you won't you pussy. If dubs you have to record it.

do what you gotta do, but first go for a walk, just pick a direction and keep heading in it until you either see something that reinforces your decision or changes it

you're free to die whenever you want, so there's no need to rush

>go for a walk
been on too many to count. every single one revealed some other vile thing about the world to me and made me feel worse off than before.

then keep walking

I thought this thread was about OP losing his v-card and I didn't know what the hell you were talking about until the last sentence.

You just dont care about the ones that love you, do you? Have you ever met anybody who had a suicide in his family? They get depression for life. Should they also kill themselves?
> If God is real, then my existence proves that the old guy has a sense of humor.
When was the last time you adknowledged him?

if you're killing yourself over society, then you haven't thought this through in the slightest

there's whole worlds out there

Is there any reason he should be considerated with those who call him a cunt?
Not really. Yet, he is. We ourselves are the source of most of our problems.

>You just dont care about the ones that love you,
they never cared about me. none of them ever showed the slightest bit of sorrow, or even an attempt to help me. I hope every bit of sadness that goes through them tears through their soul like razor blades.
>whole worlds out there
and they all despise my kind.

Can you live-stream it for us please??

and what's your kind?

Listen, I highly doubt that what you are saying about your loved ones is unbiased. But it could be that way.

Even if it was, there are people that will love you as a person no matter what your 'kind' is. There are no 'kinds', there are just people.

the sandnigger kind. always gets me.

I bet you think you are your name too

run off to the wilderness alone for a couple of months and if you survive and feel the same way in the end then go ahead and blow your brains out

not a half bad idea. I'll give that a try tomorrow. Thanks based wildernessanon

Why will you accept any idea that implies being degraded?

try to figure out who you are while you're at it, it'll be easy if you don't do what you have been doing thus far, which is getting hung up on the details

In 4.6 billion years our sun will die so lets come up with a plan together mate

Where r u even from senpai

don't listen to this guy he's a fuckwit

I'm not a fuckwit. I just don't want him to sperg out and die in a mountain.

he was already talking about sperging out and popping his top off, so I think this is a step up

or he could just jump from A to B reading my posts and listen out that it's the freedom to die at any point that allows us to never need to pursue it, since that's what the exercise will end up doing anyway, all you gotta do is notice the connections in everything to keep you busy

do it, if life's "so" bad.

or...

...freight-hop and commit social suicide.

why kill life when society is what you're against?

so what that you're alone?

go see the world first hand or just kill yourself because of some dumb shit.

fyi, we all EVENTUALLY die, too, so you could exercise patience.

nvm, someone already played hardball in this thread.

enjoy the wilds, op.

Do you worry that if "you" happened once one day you could be another brain somehow? I know it may not make sense and I tell myself it isn't possible but I hope there will be nothing after death.

for there to be nothing there has to be an everything

no, pls.

nothing is weird, i don't like it.

Can you tell god to smite that fat black pilled hopeless lolicon who hates nearly everything down with thorough strikes of lightning?
He'll know who you're talking about.

real fortniters don't game end themselves

I've been thinking about this a lot lately too.
What if there's hell?

Why not devote your life to service of Christ if you have nothing better to do?