Uni depression thread

uni depression thread

evens do the work you've had piling up for weeks
odds take a shower and drink water

dubs clean up the hole you're living in
trips you post something nice about yourself

Attached: plague.jpg (1938x1433, 408K)

rolling for a will to live

are we the last generation to fall for the uni scam?

Uni is a scam in North America only

>(re)started second year 3 weeks ago
>havent gone to uni once

I wanna drop out but my dad would disown me and my mother would be extremely disapponted. i hate everything about uni. Ive just been smoking weed and playin vidya / watching anime while eating tons of junk food

This is both heaven and hell at the same time. I'm going to the doc soon and hopefully they can help me with me with my adhd/anxiety. I dont wanna fail a year im already repeating

Attached: 1537306424445.jpg (1242x1242, 200K)

you gotta go to classes, uni is expensive and i know it's hard but you have to. i'm proud you're going to the doc to get shit looked at, though

go to class and make us proud

Quality thread idea. Rolling

Wait is there a roll for jerk off and relax until i have something later? Im gonna call that 2, 6, or 7. Rollin

no because you have shit to do, user

Anything but odds. I already did that

Goddamnit. I have work to do man

Attached: 1538872321435.jpg (1024x768, 31K)

Godammit youre right. I need to be in a suit in a convention in an hour and half, not sure what i can do between now and then. Too late to start my chem lab

if it's jsut pre/post lab you can get started on those and you know it

Good point i can do pre. But im taking it online which means the actual lab lab is at home too, my schedule was wonky so now i have a table of chemistry shit set up that i have an assignment for roughly once a week. Takes a while but its kinda fun. Gonna shit real quick then knock out the pre lab. Cant do the post yet. Thanks user!

fuck it, rollin'.
my inorganic module work is piling up i wish i was dead

does anyone else get physically sick when they're at uni? i don't mind doing the coursework and stuff but just being there sucks the energy out of me and my stomach feels all twisted

>class at 9 tmr
Fuck morning classes

Attached: 1507996113416.png (426x364, 18K)

>I'm going to the doc soon and hopefully they can help me with me with my adhd/anxiety
I wish I had your initiative. I think I'm suffering from either ADD or ADHD (my brother has been diagnosed with ADD and I suspect my mother and some of my other brothers have it as well) but I don't really dare to go to the doctor's for a check up. What if I'm just wasting time with some stupid self diagnosis?

rollerinorigino
how the fuck is this not original

>Do the work you've had piling up for weeks
I wish i could but i dont have exercises or actual work. I only have to study and i dont know what the fuck to study

I fucking hate accounting. It's such bullshit. Also can someone explain quick and dirty how partial derivatives work to a brainlet?

i mean like a self dx is always a start? please go get it checked out by a prof

yeah i'm always sick though