Why is she so gorgeous, anons?

Why is she so gorgeous, anons?
Pepperoni

Attached: 1538291959087.jpg (800x992, 199K)

nice dick, tranny.

She's not that attractive desu.
Sure she has blue eyes, and light hair but her nose and mouth are fucking gross looking, not to mention that broad brow and forehead.

Her nose is really small and delicate and her mouth is small and pretty.
She doesn't have that much of a forehead either.

Attached: images (12).jpg (405x363, 14K)

>She doesn't have that much of a forehead either.
Are you blind?

She doesn't have a big forehead. You are just nitpicking right now.
>pic related would be a big forehead

Attached: images (33).jpg (236x313, 9K)

that shit is massive
wtf are you even talking about?
least she doesn't have a horse face

No, that would be an even BIGGER forehead...
Do you not know what a normal forehead looks like?

Attached: 1538869175966.jpg (720x832, 132K)

Fuck you, she doesn't have a horse face. She's cute!
>Do you not know what a normal forehead looks like?
No. Show me one.

Attached: 1538933755288.jpg (319x326, 26K)

I just did...here's another

Attached: 1508804575341.jpg (791x1000, 188K)

>those manly strong hairy eyebrows
Disgusting.

Attached: 1538905086506.jpg (536x593, 156K)

I don't care about her eyebrows, her normal forehead for reference is the only thing that matters

I like big foreheads.
Origi

Why are you so fond of white women?

>needle eyebrowlet roastie detected

Kek, so you wasted all that time shitposting about how her forehead wasn't big, but now you "like big foreheads"
Got it

as a minority, I need a white girl to bleach my genes, and white women are just exotic to me.

>Why are you so fond of white women?
I don't know. Actually I am a misogynist and I hate all women of all races, but I like white women's appearance the most. Must have something to do with she looking like my mother or something idk

Attached: images (22).jpg (444x331, 20K)

Fuck you, she's cute

Too bad white women never racemic and only want Chad (i.e. white guys)

She looks like an alien, yet also looks really beautiful. Weird.

She doesn't look like an alien! She's cute and I love her!

Attached: 1538691563552.jpg (700x734, 99K)

It's called 'ethereal'

Attached: 1509638288194.jpg (670x943, 168K)

Her attractiveness drops by like 2-3 points on the 10 scale if her eyes were brown

Blue eyes really are the most attractive eye color

Attached: 63463453465.png (800x992, 797K)

Naaaah she's still so fucking cuteeee.

Thanks for having photoshopped that for me user. Can you do this one too?

Attached: images (23).jpg (313x470, 20K)

As someone getting a nose job in 2 days, what's wrong with her nose and lips? Forehead and brow I can agree on though

>what's wrong with her nose and lips?
Nothing. There's nothing wrong with them and she's just such a cutie.

Attached: 1538588376078.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

She is, I hope I'll be as cute in a few weeks once I'm healed up

Such a cutie pie. Her nose is so small and cute desu

Attached: images (81).jpg (313x470, 20K)

She has ape nostrils, and her mouth looks off-putting and tiny compared to her manly Chad jaw

Attached: pc-big-20150412-1.jpg (600x336, 28K)

Who is she? I might bring some of her pics with me to show my surgeon for reference

Looks normal to me, iirc it's also a popular look in Korea, I think they call it a barbie nose. What's with the mouth though? The jaw and chin, yea a little, but not overly

Why are you having a nosejob femanon Is it crooked?

Attached: ri.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

>Looks normal to me,
Must suck living in the 3rd world,

Attached: 1497833572616.jpg (1280x961, 368K)

I have a huge jew nose. I'm getting a few other things touched up at the same time

Yea it does, I'll never be a cute anime...

Nice bait mate. Her nose has a very feminine raised angle, and the nose bridge is small, which is considered very feminine. About her nostrils, they look normal.
>Who is she?
You honestly don't know how to reverse-search?

Attached: 1538699885439.gif (508x583, 1.1M)

I didn't bring my PC with me to the hospital

Lol.

Looks like a future prison inmate to me. I'll pass.

W/e you say bud, those are pure normal nostrils alright

>I have a huge jew nose
Me too lol.

Her name is pic related

How much plastic surgery are you getting, and how much are you spending? Why are you in the hospital right now?

Attached: images (34).jpg (640x479, 37K)

excellent taste
die
excellent
also excellent

but games over

Attached: 1538271965850.jpg (1080x1350, 224K)

Cutie. Who is she?

Well technically I'm at a hotel waiting for it.

Basically everything in my face touched up. Forehead, brows, nose, lips, chin, and jaw. And a few minor things too.
I'm going with one of the best, so 60k for all of that stuff

>Cutie. Who is she?
The current best looking woman in the world

Attached: 1536254237515.jpg (1080x1350, 563K)

Are you in Korea? I heard from some people that they go there to do that sort of thing and stay in a hotel when they go.
How do you decide on what you want, like, do you pick a collection of pictures of different models and say, hey I want that brow, that nose, those cheeks etc?

Will you post a timestamp so we know it's not a LARP

Attached: images (17).jpg (315x466, 11K)

She looks so much bitchy and like an Instagram thot it cringes me a little bit.

because redheads are /cute/

Attached: Schlangenaugen süßi.jpg (1000x1000, 616K)

very cute
oregano

Attached: 2018-10-07 00.32.29.jpg (1329x1999, 1.1M)

literally none of that is true and youre coping

Attached: xuEmmOl.jpg (1080x1350, 218K)

I did visit 2 big clinics in Korea a few months ago, but the consultations left me a little disappointed, they didn't do all that I'd like to have done, I expect because they are not very experienced with white faces. Like forehead and brows.
>how do I know what I want. Simple I look like shit and want to be even just a little cuter, and I know the surgeon has had clients become models after so I feel optimistic. Gimme a sec and I'll try to get a pic

Your taste is absolutely exquisite, user. Sauce pls?

there's a reason we call you faggots inferior
t. white american from a big city in the west

>Gimme a sec and I'll try to get a pic
K. I'm waiting

Attached: images (66).jpg (366x549, 14K)

op stop posting low quality garbage pics of her. it diminishes her beauty.

Attached: C673F8DE-E826-4249-A7D4-DE9FB2D669E2.jpg (640x640, 117K)

>Those black eyebags
Has she not slept for a full week?

She's Rianne.

Attached: 07-11-2015-1446877293.jpg (423x635, 37K)

[says something inexplicably clever and witty]

Attached: DD6E1C39-D179-468F-B0C7-50086E47A6E4.jpg (767x1024, 118K)

>she will never be your girlfriend
I have developed a schoolboy crush, anons. The cure to this feel?

Attached: 42314DDA-614C-41B1-9046-0B58B8993E1B.png (640x591, 631K)

>>Those black eyebags
>Has she not slept for a full week?
lol so you went from coping and calling her a bitchy insta tho to now crying about her eyebags? Youre a pathetic loser and she blows your girl out of the water and it aint even close.

Attached: 1527957703411.jpg (707x1000, 687K)

>cringes me a little bit
>wanting everyone to recognise you as the guy that's on Ritalin like anyone has any reason to give half a shit
Aren't you just numb to feeling cringe at this point?

>op stop posting low quality garbage pics of her. it diminishes her beauty.
You're right but I'm not on my PC right now unfortunately.

Attached: 983816_670235209750177_369311833595608593_n.jpg (600x800, 93K)

>tfw I have never seen her in real life and probably never will.
Life is pain.

You're right.

>Aren't you just numb to feeling cringe at this point?
Yes.

Attached: images (50).jpg (495x619, 17K)

How are you gonna operate your whole face at once? Like, won't your entire face be in pain for an entire month? How does eating/drinking and even breathing going to work if you're making all these operations at once?

Don't have anything to make a timestamp with...
It's pretty obvious why I need it, right

Attached: IMG_20181007_2388.jpg (480x640, 36K)

With a lot of trouble, the doc says I should expect to lose 10 to 15 lbs over the next 2 weeks. I'm in for a hell of a bad time...

Why is that you? you're ghastly.
End your life for all our sakes.

It is. And yes that's exactly why I hope surgery will help me... it feels full horrible to be this ugly

>You're right.
peace be with you

Attached: 1521208190428.webm (640x640, 1.66M)

I think you're fine. Are you going to operate the upper lip?

Don't listen to . He's just trolling. I'm gonna use trips now so this asshole stops doing that.

Attached: 1538694543683.png (538x538, 118K)

Blogs about his medication AND uses a trip?
Are you trying to emulate the quintessential incarnation of an enormous fucking faggot on the internet?

fuck it's like she loses a bit of souls too. FUCK why was I born with brown eyes?

I am, an upper lip lift and maybe a filler too. In addition to everything else I mentioned earlier
Thank you though, I look worse in pics I guess since people I met irl tell me I don't need anything done. I hope I'll be at least slightly cute when it's all over and healed. Which can take up to a year

I'd 1000x prefer "strong manly eyebrows" over this pencil-drawn shit

She looks like Linda McCartney.

>Are you trying to emulate the quintessential incarnation of an enormous fucking faggot on the internet?
Yes.

>FUCK why was I born with brown eyes?
Stop complaining bro. Men with brown eyes are actually as manly and handsome as men with blue. It's women who want to have blue eyes.

I honestly think you're fine. The only thing that comes to mind is the upper lip thing, but otherwise you're OK.
How is your nose profiles idea though? In this pic it looks absolutely fine, nothing unharmonic about it. Seeing you from the front, you look fine.

Honestly I didn't think you actually need that much surgery but if it makes you feel better I'd say go for it. Just the health consequences though must really sick though.

Attached: d8r5z2Sc_o.jpg (366x549, 150K)

Took me 2 minutes in Paint

Attached: afhgsjfsg.jpg (313x470, 37K)

She does really look better with blue eyes but I think she's a cutie regardless of eye color.

>Men with brown eyes are actually as manly and handsome as men with blue. It's women who want to have blue eyes.
post ONE. I'd be 2 points higher if I had blue eyes.

man of great taste.
can't believe women actually shave their brows to redraw pencil thin ones

Attached: 1550614659jp.jpg (1080x1078, 105K)

My profile is shit, big brow, huge jew nose, and no chin at all.. an implant wouldn't even work

I'm doing it because I feel I look like a man... I hate looking at my own reflection seeing someone else look back at me

You sound faggotish. What's the point of having blue eyes? Take pic related, he's tall, handsome, charismatic and confident as fuck, funny and he's got this huge Chad jaw.

Attached: images (67).jpg (214x317, 12K)

Do you hope just saying yes will render me confounded and I'll leave?
That might work on a ritalin head like yourself, but you've given me enough to go on by worshipping some plain-faced camwhore and trying to get recognition for taking prescription meds, I'll happily continue to berate you while you give one word answers.

he looks like a prepubescent boy. The only reason women like him is because hollywood told them to. You literally can't beat blue/green eyes.

Attached: 1528547568595.jpg (482x692, 65K)

>I'm doing it because I feel I look like a man... I hate looking at my own reflection seeing someone else look back at me
Well, if you'd feel better and more confident by the surgery, I'd say go for it. Really I don't think there's much need, we weren't born to look like models and perfect people, but if you want to do a surgery because it would make that much of a difference in regards self-perception, I'd say go for it. Hope you get a speedy recovery after you finish the surgeries.
Godspeed!

>Do you hope just saying yes will render me confounded and I'll leave?
Yes.

>Do you hope just saying yes will render me confounded and I'll leave?
Ok.

Attached: 1538687842888.png (405x400, 151K)

Thank you so much user. I do too, I already had one surgery to help with my self perception and its helped so much.
I can post some updates over the next few weeks, if there's any interest

>You literally can't beat blue/green eyes.
Yeah I guess. But I'd take a manly Chad jaw and Chad qualities over blue eyes any day. Some brown eyes are actually more handsome for men than blue eyes if the former have masculine features to them than just blue eyes themselves, but I digress.

Attached: jM0Wx4Cf_o.jpg (366x549, 169K)

Both are offensively hideous and assaulting to the eyes.

He looks good, but would look yet better with blue/grey/green eyes.

Brown eyes, well any eye color depends on the face.
I like brown a lot on this shop

Attached: browneyedqt.jpg (540x791, 75K)

Top is better

>I can post some updates over the next few weeks, if there's any interest
Yeah, I'd love to know how things will go and get some updates. It'd be really awesome.

I see you're trying to be as dismissive as possible while simultaneously being incapable of ignoring me.
(Yes)

I think its funny how your sense of having this online identity and the ego that comes along with it is making you contradict yourself by trying to act like you care nothing for what I say while simultaneously feeling a need to address it.
(Ok)

So why try to define yourself by what meds you're on anyway?
(I was bullied and/or abused a lot as a kid)

I'll be sure to then, if I see a thread about it

Guy who called you ghastly here.
Calling it now with absolutely no malice, it won't be your last surgery.
You have a complex about your appearance, I was trying to prey on that and not how you actually look.
Not trying to dissuade you, I just reckon you're fucked up and you won't ever be happy with how you look.

You are actually quite accurate, but hey, what can I do?

Yeah, it'd be really nice to. These trips are also mine by the way.

Attached: 1538662164139.jpg (2668x1394, 991K)

I expect that I'll need a revision surgery in about a year since I'm doing a lot at once there's a chance I'll need some fine tuning, but I'm also realistic and hope I'll not keep at it. Addiction to plastic surgery is a real thing I'll try to not get into. I don't expect to become a model, but just content with myself, you know.

Well either here or maybe discord

Yes extra words added to enable a reply

The lips thing is bullshit. You don't need to do anything to them. What you need is a nose job and a bichectomy. And I haven't seen your side profile, but judging by that picture alone, it's very weak, even for a woman. You may need orthographic surgery. Trust me, I got the last two done. Best decision of my life.

This user is an asshole but he's got a point when he says
>you won't ever be happy with how you look.

None of us were born with uber chad or stacy beauty. Even if we fixed our faces there would be always be the problem with wanting to be taller, or thinner or having smaller hips etc. At some point I think we should realize that in the end, looks don't even matter that much because, even though people judge others by it, eventually it will have to dissipate anyway. No matter what we do we get old, our beauties blow away, or priorities shift in life and you'll be struck asking yourself "Why did I spend so much time worrying over this beauty that is so ephemeral in nature, and why did I spend so much money?" None of us will be beautiful forever, and old age will come no matter what, and even if we manage to stay beautiful until then, with a changing spirit comes changing priorities in life.

Regarding this model Rianne, she is just sublime in her beauty, but some of it is already gone. If you see and and compare these pics with more recent pics of Rianne (like pic related), she is already losing some of her beauty from being 19 - 21 and already showing signs of wrinkles (also because she's a redhead and ages pretty quickly). Besides that, from seeing the interviews, it is pretty clear that she's completely souless and kinda of dumb. There's nothing in her interesting or worthwhile besides her looks. I'd stare at her all day long if I ever had a date with her, but I wouldn't want her to open her mouth for a single second so as not to break the illusion and realize that she's dumb and empty as a brick.

Just some food for thought. Don't let anything said here get you down.

Attached: 4f668d9b036969679864b6fd438bdb77.jpg (563x554, 45K)

>you won't ever be happy with how you look.
Bullshit. I was miserable with the way I looked, got a few surgeries a few years ago, and now I feel like a completely different person. Huge confidence boost. Stop projecting.

And even if this "you won't ever be happy with how you look" were true, if your physical appearance torments you, you will be a hell of a lot closer to being happy by fixing what you can.

The lip thing is mainly because I don't like how much space there is between the mouth and nose, I did talk about a maxillary impaction with the surgeon and it was 50-50 if it would be worth it, so we opted not to, at least this time around.
A bichectomy I considered, but I don't like the super visible cheekbones, and considering I'll have a lot of big surgeries that'll change my face a lot, I may have it in the future once I can see the results of all of this.
Yea I have no chin and a horrible profile, that's why I'm getting a chin advancement and the nose set back a little.
Did you do an impaction? Who did you go with for it and why, also why did you think you needed it?

And if it wasn't for the asshole you'd never have actually written all this potentially helpful shit to that unfortunate creature.
See, we all play our part.
Perhaps behind every fag that thinks being on meds makes them special, there actually is a purpose.