Boogie is fucking THIS, what is your excuse?

Boogie is fucking THIS, what is your excuse?

Attached: boogie.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boogie2988/status/851638007820165120
instagram.com/p/BoV06lYFGOO/?taken-by=the.grave.ghoul
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not rich nor famous. Boogie has both money and internet fame.

I hate people.
Boogie doesn't.

>morbidly obese literal cuck suffering from midlife crisis and statistically set to die within the next 10 years is paying a low-key whore for the girlfriend experience
>The whore is making bank and doesn't even have to fuck him, since the latter is logistically impossible

Ooof

Attached: 1486769055750.png (500x375, 61K)

Boogie lost a ton of weight.

She's just going to divorce him and cuck him for half of his shit like his ex wife did.
She probably fucks other guys on the side too

Yeah, his ex wife.

If that asshole can can get rich and famous, why can't you?

>went from 500 pounds to 300 pounds

So inspirational.

Attached: 1520993907099.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Doesn't matter how much weight you lose, when you still look like this

Attached: 1537101681414.jpg (1008x1024, 92K)

Okay, I'll just become rich and famous.

im not a millionaire and I cant be used to grow an audience

Well he is paying her. Seriously he got her and his last "gf" from a sugar daddy site.
I found it out on a subreddit dedicated to him and some other lolcows.

But other than the sugar daddy stuff he is moderately well off and most importantly is famous.

But excluding that he owns his own house and vehicle and can travel.

I have a apartment with a crappy old car that wouldn't make it out of the state. I mean the car gets me to work and the store and thats it.

he is getting the skin removed in four~ months

>Wh*te
Wow it's almost as if wh*tes don't have an excuse to be single.

I mean, he fucked around forever wasting time, but that's almost half his body weight, so yeah it sort of is.

I mean, he lost more weight than I weigh as a healthy adult male, so I guess it's kind of impressive.

Newsflash chucklefucks, he had a surgery that physically removed his entire stomach. He physically cannot eat the same volume of food that he used to.
He cannot help but lose weight.

He is going to get divorce rape again calling it right now.

she looks like horrible out of shape white trash

Too much self respect to be internet famous. Also I don't want a girlfriend who doesn't have a job.

He is still way too fucking obese to need skin removal surgery in a matter of 16 weeks, what is he thinking? He's still 100-120lbs overweight

Attached: Kevin+Smith+Jennifer+Schwalbach+Smith+These+-oPUMV5CkQal.jpg (410x600, 81K)

He WAS. Was.was

No girl has a fetish for shortish, skinny fat, a bit ugly, passive guys.

Attached: odpzcdpb8ho11.png (512x986, 323K)

But he's on track to be healthy??

Did he actually get the permanent gastric where they physically remove some of his stomach?
I always thought he just got the gastric where they just staple it.

Didn't boogie get cucked by his first wife?

no that was just memes

that one time he went on Ralph's show and named the jew was pretty based.

He's still a faggot though

I will never understand this body mod earplug bs. Looks so gross to me.

not sure if he got cucked but she sure as hell left him for being fat

>I will never understand this body mod earplug bs. Looks so gross to me.
people are fucking stupid

I said the same and someone was like "you are old you just don't get it." I am 28, even if i were 60 pointing out a stupid thing is stupid does not have anything to do with me being old or not getting it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 1.50.50 PM.png (484x702, 771K)

Most people can't stand being average, they just have to stick out somehow. And what's the cheapest, easiest and dumbest way? Tattoo or piercing, people aren't going to study quantum physics to stand out when they can opt for easier option. This is of course, all done unconciously.

she'll turn around and say that he raped her and that she only did it because he was the gatekeeper to her career opportunities

look at harvey weinstein, women will fuck disgusting guys with money but now in 2018 they can dethrone them and steal all of their success away afterward

Yeah I'm 32 so I guess I can't criticize it either, except that zoomers didn't invent this shit. This goes back at least 10 or so years and I said it looked gross then too.

No, impressive would be if he started working out or even eating less. He? He only whined and whined how everything is hard and then cut off part of his stomach. A fucking retard would lose weight this way.

>basic bitch goth chick using him for e-fame and money
>fatfuck that can't drink water because he's a "super taster"
>wife cucked him and his money

Oh wow.

Attached: firefox_2018-10-07_13-16-43.png (721x486, 614K)

>can't drink water because he's a "super taster
What the hell? Did he say stupid shit like this?

>fatfuck that can't drink water because he's a "super taster"

I am the same as this but I just drink water anyway, if its really cold its not that bad

how the fuck is he 300 pounds? he looks 400 at best.

Attached: nerd.gif (353x117, 486K)

twitter.com/boogie2988/status/851638007820165120

Here ya go.

Attached: [JOdioJO]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind 01 [A69EDD44].mkv_snapshot_18.32_[2018.10.06_23.4 (1920x1080, 220K)

>I am the same as this
No, you are just a spoiled fuck.

>implying they're more than friends

It ruins your earlobe too

This. Boogie might seem a decent person in his videos but in reality he's a very sleazy, selfish and weak individual. I believe his ex wife genuinely loved him but his selfish actions and constant insufferable needy behaviour drove her away. These women he's dating now are all there for the money. He literally found them on a sugar daddy website. I believe he's constantly showing pictures of them to attempt to make his ex wife jealous. That's the type of person he seems to be. It's pretty sad and pathetic. These poor girls are probably having to clean him like his ex did. He can't even wipe his own ass.

>I believe he's constantly showing pictures of them to attempt to make his ex wife jealous. That's the type of person he seems to be. It's pretty sad and pathetic.

This. Flexing with rent a hos is beta as fuck.

>water = coffee

really makes you think

I don't have a youtube channel with greedy whores trying to get on it.

Attached: 1230660775.gif (500x340, 473K)

There are countless of fat pieces of shit just like Boogie that are dirt poor. He got lucky, so what?

If you want to get money you're going to be looking at reliable methods, not things that require absurd amounts of luck like internet fame.

I want to say the previous reply in that string was about water, but I could be wrong. The fact remains how they got to the subject of coffee, which must have most likely branched from Fattie saying he didn't like the taste of water. I'll try to find it.

>the fucking absolute state of Amerifats

Attached: XqI1scA.jpg (1920x927, 243K)

what's that? his sugarcuck profile?

Link to the subreddit?
I know it's fucking Reddit but I want to read more about boogies pathetic shit life. He sucks and I like laughing at him.

Basically this. Also you get called basic if you don't have tats and died hair. I'd rather blend in with normies than have my decorations be my personality. Nothing wrong with looking average.

I know that look on the girls face.

Definitely getting paid for this shit.

r/samandtolki

Thanks m8
Origigigi

Yes it is, in a quite original fashion.

Attached: 4oyJPKV.jpg (1920x953, 271K)

>non smoker
fucking peat-gavel i swear

Attached: 1494013338564.png (497x465, 254K)

He didn't lose it, it was taken from him via fat suction surgery (or whatever it's called in english)

>sugarcuck profile
A what? Is that a dating site?

im happy for Boogie trying to fix his life, but if he's not careful the pussy is gonna destroy his life

How's the inferiority complex treating you little nigger

Because I'm not a fat fuck who uses that to get money and fame. I can barely afford to eat

Oh Cracky.
We did not deserve you.

You forgot the part that really shows how creepy he is.

He basically wants a girl that can wipe his ass for him. It's pathetic and shameful.

Attached: 2ikVqhk.jpg (1920x667, 166K)

I thought she was into feeder fetishism and she only started cucking him AFTER he had his gastrectomy lol.

Attached: 1469665454796.jpg (600x677, 79K)

Sorry, I got distracted. But yeah. At least he has the money to do it I guess. It's really fucking pathetic though.

>instagram.com/p/BoV06lYFGOO/?taken-by=the.grave.ghoul
>the.grave.ghoul@gogo_america1 haha yep. And I'm going to continue to surround myself with good friends that make me happy despite their fucking age.
They're just friends.

She didn't really cuck him. She loved him. The problem was him. He was emotionally abusive, controlling and needy. Literally yelling and screaming like a child. Eventually she gave up, moved out and realized she was better off without him.

The ammount of assumptions on his life based on pessimistic memes for losers to cope and jealousy will always make me laugh.

>Losing 200 pounds is no big deal
Check that fucking brainlet.

he's at 350 atm

it's not like he even did much to lose weight, he got surgey to shrink his stomach I think? so its not self controll its just hurrr I feel full now, I think? basically like gaming with cheats.

Attached: 52453213.png (624x581, 68K)

yeah he got a gastric band
what a cheater

You didnt watch The Killstream raid his twitch the other night, did you? They were all harrassing and asking about her he was like "SH-SH-SHES JUST A F-FRIEND, GUYS!!". She got up and left the room in digust multiple times.

Hes not fucking her. Shes just there to shill her tumblr and shit.

>lacks the self control to stop eating
>repeatedly fails his diets
>takes the easy way & pays money to cut his stomach in half
WOOOOW, it's like Stacy getting ass injections and liposuction, instead of going to the gym

fat people don't even need to go gym, if they just reduced there food they would lose weight from that alone, I can't talk shit to much I can't do nofap, found quiting smoking way easier.

Attached: 4523423.png (224x225, 7K)

I'm fat but I'm trying to change it. Started keto this week and going to do my best to stick to it. Going to introduce fasting next week.
Need to lose 100 pounds.

Keto's pretty good imo. I did it for about a month and change and lost 20ish lbs
Plus you can still eat good shit, like wings and bunless burgers etc

I've found some nice snacks I can eat (pork rinds) which are tasty
I've been eating around 1500-1700 calories this week and feeling full
hoping I can stick at it.

he makes 300k a year

Yeah it's pretty easy honestly, once you get past the 1st few days.
It does get boring though at least for me, unless you really love meat and veggies.

that "logistically impossible" comment is straight from boogie himself. a few years ago in some reddit thread he said hes too obese for sex to be possible.

not true

original

I really hope boogie gets it together
And that it works out between him and this goth gf
that said any nudes of goth titcow?

dude that loose skin will make him vomit-tier when naked. Seriously I went from 300 to 180 and I thought that looked horrible..

>boogie having a midlife crisis

>30
>flashback to 18
>still sitting in his room playing vidya

Attached: 1503335583170.jpg (720x695, 52K)