Tfw no Panther A driving gf to squad up with

>tfw no Panther A driving gf to squad up with

Attached: Panther_A_Garage.jpg (1308x822, 427K)

Sorry user, I like my tanks BIG

Attached: 20180912154712_1.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

btw add me on WT, my username is speedosausage

nice
i'm working my way through tier 3 right now, just got this shitty thing

Attached: 8d575f48775db8622f0130918ba41376.png (606x460, 597K)

Why do so many on r9k play War Thunder and meme about it?

kys naziboo

>nice
>i'm working my way through tier 3 right now, just got this shitty thing

Panzer IV H is pretty good tho IMO, the armor is a bit sketchy but the gun still kills almost anything it meets

But at that point you might as well just use a Pz. IV F2, it's the same gun save for a few mm's difference penetration.

Attached: SS-Panzer-Division_symbol.svg.png (845x1023, 56K)

>Why do so many on r9k play War Thunder and meme about it?

it's kinda comfy, the gameplay is a bit slower and more methodical than your run of the mill FPS too

this is now a
#FreePartsAndFPE
thread

>But at that point you might as well just use a Pz. IV F2, it's the same gun save for a few mm's difference penetration.

Well it's got more armor in a few places, especially on the chassis front, and the Schurzen can be useful on occasion too like when someone shoots a HEAT round on you

not many people use HEAT considering that at Tier 2/3 the armour penetration is only 80mm. Plus the armour increase is barely noticeable, with a few more mm's at the turret's front and the 5mm plates at the side.

Attached: gas.png (1295x85, 231K)

It's got 80mm instead of 50mm like the F2 on the chassis front which is good enough to deflect early UK and US 75mm guns. A good player would just shoot the turret, but the 80mm on the chassis front saved me a few times where I'd have died if I had driven an F2.

holy fuck nigger how low are you setting?

ultra-low with antialiasing

I've had a few decent games with the Pz. IV G, in comparison to the H, because the speed is higher overall. That, and I haven't put in all the upgrades yet.
Still sucks that they all play like sniper tanks, even though they have increased armour.

Attached: a98a8d788f4b4907f015385c0ba1d527.png (605x385, 274K)

Schurzen does nothing against HEAT in game, how new are you?

>Schurzen does nothing against HEAT in game, how new are you?

It does, though. Just get in a match against a M4A3(105) and see for yourself.

but why tho? are you playing it on an actual toaster?

With the new mechanics added after the modern tanks, it does

600 graphics card w/ low ram