I go to Highschool with notorious tripfag Avery

I go to Highschool with notorious tripfag Avery
AMA
pic unrel

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Call her a thot

Tell them to stop orbiting that Kelly whore and lesbians deserve death

do you look like leafy

I don't know if people still call others that in this year of twothousandeighteen

The politically correct crew will hunt me down and slaughter me if news spreads.

Ew no

Thoughts on her Hatsune Miku backpack?

Poor kelly having to edit her photos because of low body image.
T. Lesbian master race

Fuck you mean Miku backpack?
Shameless weeb shirts, sure, but I have never seen someone with a backpack that flamboyant

is avery a hoe irl

No, from what I've seen at least. usually stays alone and shouts at people a lot.

Wait, Avery isn't a guy? What the fuck?

Attached: 1523063250685.jpg (720x439, 61K)

you didnt know? people nonstop post about how shes a 14 year old girl
explains why she gets so fired up about people posting sexual things in her threads

I had no fucking idea, all of his/her threads just looked like what I would expect an obsessive 30-year-old /b/tard to post.

>explains why she gets so fired up about people posting sexual things in her threads
she just needs a good raping to acclimate her to the sexual world.

yeah its kind of strange isnt it? she must be a little bit fucked to behave like that, i never personally knew her but dated one of her old friends and she talked to her daily

i just want to know is she cute, and is she herself sticc?

1.She does not act cute.
2.Yes.

act? i'm less concerned about that and more concerned with how she looks.

How do you even know it's her?

Fully revealing that would give me away, but she's posted identifiable pictures of graffiti outside of her school, then to narrow it down the pins on her backpack, phone case, shirts, and hats that she wears.

Good job, I suppose.

Attached: 1521757574530.jpg (318x405, 20K)

>high school
>tripfags
>women attention seeking

jesus fucking christ this entire site is fucked beyond repair
the internet getting accessible normalfags was a mistake
fuck you all

>lets just go back to the good ol days when 30 yr old neckbeards posted cp without restraint
neck yerself

post images you absolute faggot

I didn't take any creepshots because I'm not a horrible person, but I can post the vague cropped images that made her slightly identifiable.

Attached: avery shirt.png (724x700, 546K)

that doesnt prove anything, i cant even read the shirt, and i dont even know who avery is