Can someone explain to me the increasingly common viewpoint that incels can be fixed, or are people to be pitied...

can someone explain to me the increasingly common viewpoint that incels can be fixed, or are people to be pitied? it just strikes me as odd, you know? you have all of these mentally ill lefty antifa folks who are gungho about violence towards facists and nazys, you have hordes of white racists from the south who would love to kill a nigger, but for some reason incels get a pass? violent rhetoric is perfectly fine when talking about those other groups of people, what's wrong with violent rhetoric towards incels? especially after learning how truly irredeemable their views on women are?

if you know anyone irl that calls themselves an incel, unironically, then you are actually morally obligated to murder them with extreme prejudice.

pic related, me getting banned from r*dd*t for advocating an incel genocide.

Attached: incelrage.png (920x311, 17K)

Incels are actually 100% correct about women though. You shouldn't be mad at them just because you're not comfortable with the truth.

I wanna pit 100 feminists and 100 incels in a coliseum and see what happens

>using r*ddit
you're the first to go on the day of the rope. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

they might be correct in regards to their actions and the fact that you can't trust them, but I'm more concerned about the fact that incels frequently believe it's fine to beat/kill a woman because they're promiscuous.

feminists run the gamut of sexes, builds, and whatnot. incels are 100% neckbearded basement dwelling virgins.
if you're going to put them into a coliseum, the coliseum should be indoors and you should be pumping zyklon b in through the air conditioners.

I'm not a traitor, friend. I'm more akin to a spy than a traitor.

anyone have any ideas? I think it might actually be tied into that video by contrapoints.

You would understand if you were alone. Society says to incels, "so what if you're alone and no one loves you, it's not that big of a deal and it can get better" when they don't know what it's like to wake up wanting someone to hold your hand or tell you they love you and find out that's just not an experience you get to have. Normies like yourself have fairly regular access to relationships and sex and so think it isn't a big deal because you equate it with your last dry spell of a year or so.

The world would be a better place if all incels were killed. My family would miss me but honestly I'd be better off not existing and it'd be better if society didn't have me weighing it down not having any kids or doing anything besides wagecucking.

>incels are 100% neckbearded basement dwelling virgins.
Wrong. Of those descriptors only "virgin" applies to me. Simple fact is, some men are ignored because they are garbage and refuse to lower their standards to the garbage women at their level. Probably for the better if they are all killed to improve the genetic quality of the human race.

>calling for a blood crusade
>over the internet

Pussy.

>what's wrong with violent rhetoric towards incels?
> I'm more concerned about the fact that incels frequently believe it's fine to beat/kill a woman because they're promiscuous.

Attached: IMG_0299.jpg (576x432, 33K)

I'm actually a virgin and turned 28 in august! and I've functionally been alone for 5 years. I've been traveling and working though, something that incels seem to be incapable of.

incels don't realize that there are countless women out there that have the capacity to love them, they simply believe that they are worth more than what they truly are. there's nothing wrong with some self-aggrandization, but if it lends itself to literally calling for women to be murdered, then there's something wrong. unfortunately, I don't believe I've met an incel thus far who believes that they are the ones who need to change. there are certainly men out there who don't have sex or don't get into relationships, I'm one of them, but I understand that this is due to my own shortcomings and I don't blame it on women at all. the men who realize this don't call themselves incels.

promiscuity isn't a valid reason for murder. wishing for the deaths of an entire class of people based on their vagina is a valid reason for a preemptive strike. we really should genocide all incels.

most incels are pajeets/asian manlets and the violent rhetoric is largely misattirbution because people want to frame them as the boogeyman

Lots of groups have people who spout violent internet tough guy rhetoric. I doubt you can even prove that they are particularly bad about it.

most school shootings are done by incels lol

yes, I'm aware of that. my issue is that with most "internet tough guy" shit, there is at least one group of people okay with it. antifa has countless supporters, those nignogs who beat up trump supporters around election day had supporters, nazis and racists have countless supporters. but when you talk about killing incels, everyone goes "woah hey don't say that they can be changed, certainly!!" I could get on twitter right now, make a tweet about hunting nazis, and even though twitter might restrict my account for a few days, before I get restricted I will have loads of support. make a simple tweet about hunting incels down and you get berated from both sides, especially feminists for some strange reason.

You're worse than most incels OP.

how so? I understand that my issues lie squarely on myself and I am working to fix these issues. incels believe that all of their issues lie squarely on the women around them.

Why would a woman love me for who I am when they can have anyone else they want? men are the disposable sex stop trying to tell me they arent because thats not true.

So you also must believe all men should be killed because they are the ones who commit the majority of murder.

>incels believe that all of their issues lie squarely on the women around them.
You're thinking of retards.
>how so?
You know damn well anything I say you'll ignore in favor of hating the unfortunate.

incels are not "unfortunate" unless the only thing you value in life in sex

you willingly disregard the rules to this game of life and then advocate for the murder of other players. you're literally a child.

taking the life of another human being can be justified, and in fact is done quite frequently. if you kill someone who is breaking into your house, is that murder? no, that's self defense that ended with another man dead. incels will commit atrocities for one reason and one reason only: women. that is not justifiable or defensible.

Because most political movements are made up of men that have been denied pussy. Pussy motivates conquerors. Civilization itself was an incel plot to get pussy equally flowing to all men.

But I dont advocate murdering women though, why should I play the game if it was rigged against me from the start and the other players get a huge head start?

>incels are not "unfortunate"
>Incels aren't kept out of social groups
>The world values them just the same
>It's not unfortunate to be born ugly, undesirable
Exactly like I said, maybe empathy hurts and you reject it, or you're just stubbornly uncaring.

So what? thats still not an argument against killing all men because they commit the majority of murders. There is a difference between self defence and murder.

you don't have to play the game at all, just don't take it out by killing women and men who are "better"

the world would value them exactly the same as other men if they didn't have disgusting personalities. I was born pretty ugly, I don't have sex, and I have social anxiety, but I'm valued just as much as any of my peers because of a plethora of other traits that have nothing to do with my physical appearances.
maybe I am uncaring, as the first 25 years of my life has been pretty shitty and I came out of all of that a very bitter and cynical person, but unlike an incel, I am taking the steps to better myself.
this doesn't have any kind of middle ground, dude. if you call yourself an incel, you give yourself a title that indicates to those around you that you are a violent, hateful human being, and you absolutely deserve to be killed.
if you don't deserve to be killed, don't call yourself an incel.

>some incels kill people
>some dont
>some muslims kill people
>some dont

>The same people that say #notallmuslims and #refugeeswelcome are also saying kill all incels
is there no self awareness?

Attached: 172.gif (512x807, 469K)

what kind of assbackwards bait is this
originallyasjdaskd12432

>you give yourself a title that indicates to those around you that you are a violent, hateful human being, and you absolutely deserve to be killed.
I generally hope you take the advice you give others, you're unreasonable.

Like I said I dont kill people, but your not gonna stop me from complaining that the game is rigged.

incels and muslims hold basically the same ideas about women, one group is indoctrinated by a holy book and the other is indoctrinated by a handful of websites. they both have the capacity for complete and total mayhem towards others, and should both should be killed with extreme prejudice. a muslim and an incel both have a set of viewpoints and outlooks that define what they are; if you begin to veer off the path, so to speak, the best thing you can do for yourself is to stop calling yourself by your old title. don't even bring it up. don't ever tell people that you used to believe in all that shit but then got enlightened.

I don't see what's so unreasonable. if you want me to put it another way, incels are basically subhuman. are they really worthy of all of the rights that come with being human?

>Like I said I dont kill people
that's good, so you're not an incel then, right?

Yes I am an incel by definition, but I dont like associating with them because of some of thier extream views, but I do agree with some of there views though.

>by definition
the only person that defines what an incel is, is you. if you define yourself as an incel, you deserve to die. sorry, but it's just that simple.

If your justification for killing someone is violent rhetoric...and you then post violent rhetoric, that makes you a retarded White Knight hypocrite faggot

wow
if an incel decided to kill you in a fit of sex-starved rage, i think i'd have to take their side

So what is an incel? I thought it meant a dude who can't get sex. Like, technically a gay man in a small town with no other gay dudes is an incel.
I dont know when it became basically synonymous with "misogynist" because that's not what it is. It's very clear what an incel is - a person who can't get sex but wants it. A woman stranded on an island who gets horny is technically incel, as another example.

>incels are 100% neckbearded basement dwelling virgins
>how truly irredeemable their views on women are
actual white knighting
waaaaah someone has a viewpoint that doesn't agree with my own so i must instill violence towards them
ill give that a 4/10 bait

Attached: blobsleeping.png (128x120, 9K)

shut the fuck up you retarded incelI

>Kill him because no like idea he hold
DUIUUUUHBRAAAHHH
Im a person who is involuntary celibate why should I be killed for that?

Attached: 32690EB2-7EE5-4112-9437-B264448D5795.png (474x711, 113K)

Take your concerns to South America or the middle East if you're so concerned about women being publicly attacked and stop acting like a few kids talking about it online is any threat

This is such obvious fucking bait your retards. Sage, report, and move on faggots.