I'm an 18 year old socially awkward submissive smol boy

I'm an 18 year old socially awkward submissive smol boy.
Would it be easier to lose my virginity to a more experienced older woman who's willing to take the lead than trying to compete for girls my age?

Attached: 1525557847904.jpg (677x958, 211K)

I don't fucking know, I never thought I'd be a 34 yr old virgin at 18.

That answer your question, sport?

DO NOT LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY

Where are guys like you irl?

Not going outside.

orginalasy

They can have chad or some normalfaggot
Why would they want someone like you?

Unless you're extremely attractive, the only older women you'll get are going to be fucking disgusting. Speaking from experience, and I'm no Chad but I'm a lot more attractive than most of Jow Forums. It's not going to be as hot as you imagine it will be.

How the fuck is this even possible lol no disrespect, it is what it is, but as someone relatively new to chan culture it always throws me off how hopeless some of you are. I mean I'm into all the same shit, I even orbit so I'm lower than most of you imo but I could never be that socially retarded to be a virgin at 34 like hire a hooker or something.

same situation (but I wouldn't consider 5'8" small) and I'm not sure how to approach it. what attracts dommes, christmas cakes, tall girls, etc?

Maybe they just don't speak to women? I'm gay but I don't think I've ever been close enough to a woman to get anywhere near dating them

like, go the fuck back or something

Attached: 1492975708265.png (311x421, 149K)

>as someone relatively new to chan culture
it shows. hiring a hooker doesn't count. lurk moar

I've seen plenty of people suggest the hooker solution not all of them are newfags, I'm sure. Any sexual experience is better than none and might even be a nice confidence boost. I'm not one of the retards saying just beeurself I totally get that some of you are just straight up hopeless like I said, it just sucks.

>Would it be easier to lose my virginity to a more experienced older woman who's willing to take the lead than trying to compete for girls my age?
Maybe, but it's still very difficult. Women are naturally submissive, especially when it comes to sex. That's why so many of the KVs on this board are KVs because they're betas that want a dominant mommy gf to guide them through sex. By and large women just aren't into that.

Attached: 1420692057589.jpg (1200x1752, 428K)

ssss-ss-sauce pls?

Learn2reverse-image-search fagoht

Become a femboi and worship my cock, smol faggot

>By and large women just aren't into that
biology sux

Im in my basement desu

Attached: 1508855513442.gif (225x315, 1.55M)

This, women absolutely don't want to have to teach men how to fuck. They want Chads who are super experienced who can dominate them and fuck them good. Some scrawny or chubby nerdy virgin can't provide this to women. The only time women find virginity acceptable is in high school. Don't listen to women when they say they would be okay with having sex with a virgin man past the age of 21. They're lying and are all virtue signaling whores

>Mfw I've read both of these

Top-tier /ss/ reads. Anyhow, I'm also 18, but I've asked around 15 girls out with no success. I'm basically fucking done with women. I'll let bitterness take over from here. Once I become older and finally get their attention, I'll drop each and every one of them. They always told me that I wasn't bf material, but husband material. In some sick, twisted way, I want to stay lonely until they want me so I can verbally shred those used up whores. I won't find a qt virgin gf at 30 or so, and I'm sure the time for one has passed already, and I'm 18. But as for OP, I'm not against this, but I'd say to honestly do an inquiry as to the milf you go for, so as to not get manipulated by them.

idk man I've talked to women with fetishes for taking male virginity. And what about those teachers fucking highschoolers?
Absolutes are retarded.

>Once I become older and finally get their attention
Unless you get rich you're never gonna be on anybody's radar, user. Don't delude yourself. "Husband material" just means "betabucks provider."

Attached: 30058188098781.jpg (361x356, 90K)

You don't get their attention by becoming older, you get their attention for becoming experienced with dating and sex, and gaining renown.

>idk man I've talked to women with fetishes for taking male virginity
Very rare. And I doubt they like ugly virgins.
>And what about those teachers fucking highschoolers?
Degenerate, but doesn't count. Being a virgin is expected in high school. Being a virgin male in your 20s or later is unacceptable to women and society unless you're some hot Christian dude saving it for marriage.

Or by becoming a beta provider for some chick who had sex with more than 100 different Chads in her teens and 20s.