To-do
>sleep schedule
>exercise
>voice training
>laser
>start a skin care routine
>develop a style and buy cute clothes
>pass

I'm going to be the best girl I can be. Wish me luck!

Attached: cute maid.jpg (1344x1754, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>To-do

How about you add suicide to that list?

I gotta become a cute girl first so that my corpse is cute too

Good luck OP, where are you getting the pills from and how much does it coast?
Asking for a friend...

I think you should talk to a professional if you're considering something like this before you jump into anything. If you don't care about that though you can find that info on /lgbt/

I'm rooting for you user. You sound so sweet, I hope it works out.

If this is helping you stay motivated, I'm glad.

May the good Lord forgive you for desecrating what once was Beutiful in its own way... You fool, you've begun to unrave a chain of events you won't be able to stop...

Can we get a pic of what you look like now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NICE SPOOKS YOU FUKING NERD

Attached: 20180617_143620.png (500x313, 33K)

Thanks for the positivity anons! It really does mean a lot.

Besides the fact that it would get me banned, I'm not really comfortable with how I look at the moment. Sorry user.

Good luck OP

I think i might be trans but im scared of seeing a therapist about it :s

u started too late and ur going to be a hon lol

Are you going to commit suicide or kill yourself, do both please

Post your discord user, I wanna see your transformation.
Magical-girl user

Attached: I beleive in you.png (173x222, 87K)

i am proud of you user i hope you become the cutest girl

How to know it's an astroturf estrogen pill trap sissy discord thread on Jow Forums:

1. Start thread and make it seem like a normal accepted thing.

2. Have discord shills reply and keep it going.

3. Hopefully gullible NEET virgin robots fall for it, being in an insecure position and easily manipulated.

4. Shill the discord link to recruit new idiots to buy your pills or whatever you chinks do to profit

Go away you fucking faggots. Normalizing MtoF on Jow Forums is weak as fuck. Anyone with a brain knows what this is and thinks it's pathetic.

Anyone dumb enough to fall for this meme and internalise it is fucking dumb.

Attached: 1538940267807.png (320x421, 247K)

i wish i was a girl too

It's not a normal accepted thing. Society is actually extremely hostile to this sort of thing and people like me are actually rare outside of internet spaces like this one. I don't want to shill being trans. Even if that was possible (which I don't believe is the case) there are far too many trans people who do cringey things or lack self-awareness and just make it harder for people like me to be accepted. I suppose maybe if it was more common it would also be more normalized, but I don't think even if I dedicated my life to trying to make people trans I would be able to achieve that outcome.

I made this thread because I honestly lack confidence in myself and just telling someone about what I'm doing makes me feel better and more committed. My family doesn't accept me and I don't have many friends so I don't have the support network I really need. I know it goes against your conspiracy theory but I really just want to live as a girl because that is the path I feel has the most chance of happiness for myself.

Sorry to the above posters that I skipped replying to to make this post.

good luck and nice dubs! fix that sleep schedule asap since it's crucial for your hormones

Congrats on becoming the worst thing possible, only a fucking dumbass would throw away being a man to become a woman.

there are easier ways to get laid OP
such as roofalin

>pass
Never ever.

Then go fucking post this shit in /lgbtq/, tumblr or reddit instead of blatantly trying to shill in Jow Forums

This isn't the first time or first post. This has been going on for months now. It's a fucking campaign.

A kid killed himself with a shotgun on livestream and yet that does not deter this campaign. Pretty fucking vile if you ask me. r9k isn't your playground or you recruitment center.

Not gonna happen. Pic related will be you and the "girls" in the future.

Attached: lol.jpg (1280x1055, 373K)

I hope you'll make a beautiful girl, user. Godspeed.

Attached: miku.jpg (850x850, 148K)

Hey im trans questioning you wanna talk on discord I like to talk to trans women and it looks like you also might need to talk a little you seem lonely. i swear im not a chaser

You should talk to a therapist about it sooner rather than later. If you're not trans it's no big deal, but if you are you will only regret waiting.

Probably but I still have to try.

I'm not comfortable posting my discord or anything right now. Sorry anons.

Thanks!

Thanks, I'll try to make that a priority.

Transition only makes it harder to have sex and relationships. I'm not doing this for sex.

Jow Forums is a board with no official topic or theme where people usually post about their thoughts and feelings. My post is in line with that. If I post on /lgbt/ I'm going to get the /lgbt/ 'audience', or if I post on reddit the same thing. I relate to the people here more than anywhere else.

Even if I never pass I don't realistically see me ever being like some of the people in this image. I'm watching what I eat carefully, I have a full head of hair and I consider myself to be pretty self-aware. I am not going to outside dressed as a girl if I don't feel presentable, although I will do that at some point even if I don't pass. To be honest I'm kind of averse to meeting other trans people.

>I'm not comfortable posting my discord or anything right now. Sorry anons.
if the only reason is because you dont want to post yours i can post mine. not forcing you or anything its fine if you dont wanna

Honestly the whole 'there's a secret tranny blackmailing cult' thing on Jow Forums makes me scared of talking to anyone on discord from here, even though I'm trans myself.

im just trans questioning and i feel very lonely in this and confused and you seem kind of lonely too so id figure we could keep each other company. Dunno how i could prove im not a blackmailer lol, too bad i guess

does voice training change your voice or do you have like 2 voices

It expands your range and allows you to sound naturally like a girl. If you end up using your female range exclusively, then if you try to talk again in your male range it will be uncomfortable or painful unless you get used to it again.

I will give u 20 bucks. Take a trip to a tall mountain or a building, and jump from it.

did you have a lot of self doubt before deciding to go for it (transition)? do you live alone since your family isnt accepting you?

I have always known I wanted to be a girl my entire life. I never didn't know this. It wasn't a question of "am I trans" but it's always been a question of "do I live for others or live for myself" and I discovered that the former only leads to misery. The people who truly care about you would want you to be happy anyway. I live with roommates currently.

well youre lucky in a way to have always known it, you avoided lot of endless headaches and anxiety/happiness cycles. at least you have roommates so youre not too lonely good for you

Just fucking kill yourself mate. Wait nvm as long as you don't cut the Dick off your sorta fine

Attached: 1535955973909.png (640x876, 690K)

Based thread. I started hormones a month and a half ago and I love every change I'm seeing.

If dysphoria ever hits you hard, just watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=KxGRhd_iWuE

>Honestly the whole 'there's a secret tranny blackmailing cult' thing on Jow Forums
da fuck is that

Actually unironically kill yourself you Chinese cartoonposting yellow kiddler diddler gook nigger

How do you feel knowing that if you are old enough to post on this board and just started hormones you're never going to pass?