ITT we talk about youtubers that used to be good

ITT we talk about youtubers that used to be good

Attached: sad.png (1407x783, 1.24M)

BASED OWNER GIVING HIS HUSKY A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY!!!

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

that guy used to do some funny videos, then he started showing his face and shit and became just like every other youtuber. sad. really.

Attached: 1519786549285.jpg (326x367, 24K)

Watching and obsessing over youtubers is the most NPC thing imaginable.

he was never good, no youtuber was ever good, ecelebs are all universally shit

nah i still love the weiner warrior that is our lady cr1tikal

Attached: 1501525156722.jpg (508x720, 96K)

this

underage b&

I unsubscribed like a year after he showed his face
He completely abandoned his unique video style and became another generic youtuber

you never watched anyone on youtube ever?
I liked the content he put out a long time ago and seeing his channel go to shit makes me sad
there's levels between obsession and revulsion

it really doesnt bother you that most of his content now is just podcasts and moist meter?

You're such a cute poster

Woah fuck, that's critical?
Shit man, I unsubbed because he had too many videos per week years back but at least those were all meme gameplay vids

hey you fuck look who I met a few days ago.

Attached: willow.jpg (1800x2400, 1.4M)

BASED user MEETING HUSKIES I WANNA MEET HUSKIES TOO

Attached: Calming Triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

its worse than you think

Attached: 453676537.png (828x247, 199K)

This is Kira. She is very excited all the time and gave me a mad scrape down my whole arm.
ok I think that's all my husk pics goodnight.

Attached: kira.jpg (1800x2400, 1.14M)

Thank you based user for these pics, very very cute!

Cowchop
They were top teir, but then they lost most of the people who made them funny one by one.

I'd hesitate to say Pkrussl was ever "good", but my interest peaked when he uploaded his exposing some lying goat cunt. After that, he just went back to the status quo of talking about animation memes, deviant art cringe, and other shit made by children or people with the brains of children. That shit gets boring after a while. He also failed to make lightning strike twice when he defended Kero the Rapist. Credit where it's due, Pk has more balls than 90% of YouTubers. His videos mainly saying "innocent until proven guilty" and this was back when the allegations were still allegations and before Kero shat the bed and changed his story multiple times and confessed. Pk then rescinded his defense.

Attached: pkrussl.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Who else got their ego crushed when they found out cr1tikal was around the same age as them?
He was kind of like us (chubby depressed INTP personality type who coped by playing video games) but was able to find success due to his entertaining personality.
>tfw video games are supposed to be escapism but you can't immerse yourself in them without thinking of how others are able to make money doing the same thing by offering entertaining commentary

i never really assumed his old videos even generated money
they were very low quality (albeit funny) and I had adblock anyway
I didnt know he had ads until he said he's going to be keeping a percent of the ad revenue instead of giving it all to charity

Used to watch a lot of total biscuit. He doesn't upload anymore so I just unsubed

user....... ogr

Attached: really...png (551x551, 171K)

Husky poster cutest poster.

Attached: 1539658351867.gif (500x281, 395K)

i really liked kain carter before his life imploded

never seen him
what happened

I was rusing you

Attached: 1532277944162.png (256x256, 82K)

I'll be travelling to me new job in about 30 minutes

Only got 4 hours sleep due to nerves

his family and friends started dropping like flies and he got infected with some unidentified virus. i think he is okay but probably too shook to carry on

I've noticed that as well. He also hasn't been in the gamer news recently. Where you hidin' biscuit boy?

Fucking this. If you want to make a youtube channel without showing your face, fucking don't. I swear content quality suddenly degrades once this shit happens.

TB died of cancer a few months ago, dudes. Surprised you all didn't hear about it, the news about it was everywhere.

>actually obsessing over youtube faggots

Zoomers get out.

>went from bro game reviewer to making shitty clickbait and HURR DURR DRUMPF BAD

Attached: 1535079633862.png (318x516, 301K)

I actually came to respect Philiph DeFranco over time. He used to be just a really cringy news aggregate that I liked as a middle schooler. He's still cringy, but a surprisingly reasonable guy for what amounts to a glorified redditor.

Of all the people i've come to dislike over the years, Matthias Wandel surprised me. He's a woodworker who didn't really make anything incredibly quality but was incredibly in-depth about the jigs he would create and he seems like a really fucking smart guy. Now he makes videos once every blue moon, half the shit he makes doesn't even seem to be that interesting or stuff he himself is happy with, and always fills the video with a bunch of snarky bullshit aimed at his comment section.

Wranglerstar also went the way of the YouTuber and is now just a shit ton of clickbait shit. Looking back though, he was never terribly that good of a homesteader or whatever (there is plenty of stuff out there debunking that he ever was) with a hard on for traditional tools which is just massively ironic now since he does "hurr I bought this shit off amazon for 1 dollar, lets see how good it is" videos now. He also used to post like some sort of friday christian fellowship videos and family-focused videos that have disappeared, not that I cared for them, just thought that was funny.

Attached: Wranglerstar.jpg (750x750, 104K)

boogie.
years ago I liked his stupid ass vids but now I see him for the selfish excuse making reality avoiding asshole he is. On top of it he's with a gold digging "big tiddy goth" girl who looks like shit and if you go thru her instashit she's a pass herself around ho. dude just sucks at life and learns nothing while still being a shitty lying fuck

Only decent guy here. God bless you

Attached: 8DE7271F-475B-47D1-8A14-7E809472ABCC.jpg (494x298, 48K)

>it's been almost a year since the last JonTron upload
>h3h3 focuses almost entirely on podcasts now, when new content does come it's just recycled shit
>iDubbbz only makes lazy squirrel videos and is working on a shitty mobile game

fuckin sucks bros

wranglerstar seems to simultaneously not have a clue how to do youtube and yet still pump out the same clickbait cancer as everyone else

Try Mumkey Jones if you miss old idubbbz content

2013-2014 and very early 15 was when he was at his peak when he was working his gimmick well. Unfortunately like the others he's succumbed to normies.

Attached: 1536026840349.png (499x499, 731K)

>showed face
>got better quality mic
>content drastically changed
He was funnier when he didnt try that hard, he was more real and didnt spew out videos every five hours.
>this was best cr1t, if you know, you know

Attached: 6432DA00-4D9B-4689-B253-5A4A81CE3129.jpg (600x600, 23K)

I was going to say Critikal, and then I clicked on the thumbnail.

As soon as Youtube started offering video/ad monetization, everything went down hill...
Turned humble video creating into a business where everyone wants to get rich, copy only successful ideas, and not be themselves.

So fucking annoying to see every Youtube channel I used to watch make videos about the "adpocalypse," pin pre-prepared comments containing links to their patreon account, and non-stop subtle self loathing about how it's so "hard" to be a content creator.
Even a few of them joked about potentially having to get jobs in fast food as if it was beneath them.
Not to mention that some that were making good money on Patreon started to hide the amount they received so they can still act sad and lowkey beg for more as if they're poor when they're bringing in thousands every month.

Fuck them all.

Attached: negom.jpg (700x896, 89K)

>Ray William Johnson

A true legend

I dropped sam hyde after the MDE WP fiasco.

He never had anything particularly entertaining to say, he overreacted every three seconds, didn't even produce any real content of his own aside from ripping off viral videos and tried to force that cringy fake and gay meme that I hope comes back to bite him in the ass now that the world is a politically correct shitfest where public homophobia will get you lynched.

Spotted the basedlad

THIS. He used to be legitimately funny because you had a picture in your head of what he looked like. Then he started getting his thot involved in everything once the mask came off.

Hating Gay William Johnson is pretty based and redpilled.