Can't get with a gorl

I had a perfect girl for me over the summer and it's hitting pretty hard right now tat I doddn't get with her. My job supervisor said I couldn't be with supervises, but she was perfect for me. i should have dated her or quit my job to be with her. I don't think I could ever find someone better. I'm a trash man. Kill me.

Attached: just.jpg (444x460, 121K)

jus remember for next time anin

thx. I hope she works the same job next summer with me. It is literally the only reason I'm going to work the same job again. Blessed be the faithful, the best I can hope for, some blessing.

Try fucking your mom..I hear moms give a lot of affection for maggots like u..kys

wow I wish I was that cool and edgy

hey everyone this guy is cool and brought up incest in an insult

yea that's pretty unreasonable as an insult. Unrelated and un-creative. It's like an example of how this board s wasting away. Opinions and thought are insulted and belittled with meaningless insults. Fuck that guy. Get off my board reeeeeeee!

Attached: disgusting.png (449x442, 151K)

...are you agreeing with me or mocking me?

I'm on your side. Sorry if I seem against you.

the picture and moderate emphasis just made me unsure of myself, but thanks for clarifying, no need for apologies

np have a good night. i need to sleep. even it it is over an anonymous macaroni sculpture image board, your posts meant a lot to me. Thanks.

Sleep well, your friendliness has improved my existence a little

awww. I never expect exchanges like these, but they are so great. I hope your week goes well

Attached: adorable dog.gif (386x264, 2M)

Plus you never have to find out how shitty and self absorbed I am

Yea isn't that how it always is. People are always awful deep down, its just the ones that put on a nice face that are fun to interact with. I try to believe that people are genuinely good, but it's hard.

Attached: my face my soul.jpg (700x544, 70K)

Rejecting moral depravity while simultaneously accepting that every act of evil has been a choice is a heavy burden

I think accepting the pain you caused and knowing some idea of the pain in others can help others overlook some of the pain you cause

The warms are worth it, after all

being emotionally available does make your mistakes easier to forgive, but I just don't know. that logic seems like the same logic that turns altruism economical, that good deeds are done for the sake of the reward and not for the dded itself. Just gotta relish in the good I guess.

Attached: mom's gonna kill me.jpg (426x557, 57K)

That's only one way of looking at the issue, and making yourself available based on incentive isn't real emotional availability, it's bullshit and no one will fall for it forever because you won't avoid making the same mistakes if it's a ploy

We're all selfish, yeah, and we'll never truly understand each other, but the grey area is still pretty good somtimes

I guess so. It's just so hard to believe that teh gray area between desires it where good connections come from. I feel like a good connection should come from somewhere more primal, a place not ambiguous. (not a gray area)

Whether or you believe it's sin nature or reptilian lower brain, we're not good people. Doesn't mean things can't be good.

yea, but that's just weird to me. It fees like good things should happen because of our nature, not in spite of it. What's the point of seeking out pleasant experiences if they only happen against the nature of the people around you. I still think there has to be something basic to the human condition that makes us good company.

I want what you're saying to be right, but I don't think it is. I think we're nurtured to be good company. I wouldn't want to spend time with children raised in a wolf pack any more than I want to spend time with feminists.

That's a good point. I love kids, but kids with bad parents I hate. How a child is raised can make them good or bad company. Then is the world without intrinsic value? Do we just get what we can out of it and move on? I dont know, but I do have to sleep now. I'm sorry byt the conversation must end. Sleep well, enjoy the internet; get what you can out of it I guess.

I'll miss you, user. It was nice while it lasted