Happy thread

Let's share some happiness!

So there is this boy, and he is really cute. And I like him very much. That makes me happy and smile a lot.

What's your happy feeling?

Attached: Happy thread.jpg (1129x639, 53K)

I get happy when mommy exchange my GB points for a pizza

Attached: 1537389066019.png (690x847, 287K)

That's nice of her! Pizza is a really comfy food.

Attached: Pizza.jpg (816x580, 94K)

there's a cute girl in my class that always asks my help to study, it's the only reason I still care for that class

Attached: 1534900795192.gif (299x374, 852K)

Oh, look at you user! I'm really happy for you! Tell me more about her.

Attached: Happy anon.jpg (758x481, 35K)

she is a very cute girl that asked me for help once and now we always sit together to study and talk. I don't know if she likes me or just want help, I easily fall in love with girls that talk to me

Attached: 1537750982023.jpg (720x720, 53K)

I am happy that I can have hot water from the electronic machine at any time I want. Gone are the days of waiting for water to boil.

Well user, whatever the case may be, I'm still happy you get to enjoy your time by sitting and talking with her and finding joy in that class because of it!

That seems really neat and convenient! I wish I didn't have to wait for water to boil to have a tea.

There's a boy I've been crushing on for months now and we have started to talk more often about stupid and deep things. A relationship would probably not work as we are living in different parts of the country due to university, but it's still nice talking to him.

That sounds really nice. How far away is he, though? And how long do you still have in university? Maybe long-term there could be a happy end?

The boy I like is also really far away, and I keep fantasizing about visiting him. But so far, I'm just crushing and enjoying how wonderfully distracting it is talking to him, because he is such a sweetheart. I bet you feel the same.

it's only a few hours by train to be honest but I don't think either of us have tine to spend a weekend away from doing work, and train tickets are very expensive here. But yeah I totally get what you mean, I very much feel the same way!!

I was really anxious about going to my mom's party last night but I got really drunk and was put on cooking detail so it all worked out in the end. I even got a ton of leftovers! Burgers, hotdogs, baked beans, candy, cookies, brownies, I'll be eating like a king this week!

What exactly is happiness user? I try to make happy everybody around me but I'm literally death inside. I'm the typical nice guy.

Attached: end.jpg (1671x673, 93K)

I'm sorry to hear that. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending for you two!

That sounds really nice, user! I'm glad your anxiety didn't stop you from going, and I'm glad you are going to have such a nice culinary week!

I have something really bad inside me. I'm serious. I can't stand people.

I guess that depends a lot on you, user. I'm sorry you feel dead inside. But does making other people happy give you the least bit of satisfaction? Do you feel a bit content?

Depending on the situation, happiness for me can be a little involuntary smile, because someone is doing something cute or nice, or just being themselves. Happiness can also be a huge warm spot in my chest, if someone I love is being kind to me.

In the end, it depends on what gives YOU happiness.

This thread is gay and darn gross. This needs to stop, Im ruining this thread

Attached: 1538929641969.jpg (685x550, 47K)

ayyyo its me spiderman!11

Attached: Download.jpg (262x192, 10K)

>But does making other people happy give you the least bit of satisfaction? Do you feel a bit content?
No, all it's a mask. I can adapt in every situation, in every group I meet. I can be like them but by the time they note that there is something wrong with me.

You don't have to stand people. It's alright, if you like baby ducks for example.

oh god i feel terrible, why was i born like THIS i want to DIE

That's okay. You just need to find something that gives you a happy feel. People suck a lot.

>It's alright, if you like baby ducks for example.
Wow I like baby ducks now. I feel so happy now wow

Attached: 1538929699212.png (500x357, 144K)

baby ducks are the best
like baby dacks

Attached: spider.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Children and Spider-Man make me happy

Attached: 97A525F7-A66A-4E34-9192-0D705C514559.jpg (450x625, 31K)

I feel sorry that something bad must have happened in your life, to make you feel the need to deny other people the chance to share some happiness.
Maybe your parents didn't love you enough as a child, or something else bad happened. But this need to be the center of attention and ruin a good mood speaks for itself. I am truly sorry, Spider-user. For whatever it may have been.

Completely out of the blue there's this really cute guy that started talking to me. Like he's so cute all girls like him but he just walked up like he knew me forever. I was soooooo nervous I only stood there trembling. I keep trying to talk to him but nothing much comes out. Yesterday his chest brushed my boobs when one of his friends pushed him. Felt like an electric shock.

Jow Forums makes me happy because I get to see how pathetic and miserable the lives of others are compared to mine. I get angry and consider it a bad day if I don't get my favourite parking spot.

Also I love Jow Forums because I get to screenshot the best pathetic stories and then post them on r/Jow Forums, farm karma and then sell the account for some fun money.

Thanks Jow Forums for being there.

Attached: 2402b4_5908338.jpg (1074x579, 107K)

>I am truly sorry, Spider-user
more like spider anons okay? theres a whole nest of tarantulas here. U think Spiderman a super hero? More like a super WEIRDO! Ha!

Attached: images (1).jpg (266x190, 9K)

Jow Forums makes me happy because I get to make friends with people all over the world, who I wouldn't have had the chance of meeting any other way!

spiDERMONNTHREADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10K)

FUCK YOU
Im having nice morning you gay-man

Attached: 5856229E-810F-4519-9128-60C64F62FBD1.png (282x200, 254K)

hey yo guys im just come from that holocaust there im surviver that yeah

Attached: how do i get this spider off me.png (500x646, 238K)

mema de guasa

Attached: spiderman brazil.jpg (485x750, 72K)

Get your spidey ass back there for I can SHOAH you

Attached: 2202231D-E310-448B-9D56-4C78D4C58E38.jpg (573x591, 68K)

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to let you know that the thread has been derailed successfully. This was by no means accomplished alone, but took the hard work and efforts of many loyal spideyposters. I would like to give special thanks to Phyr0, Danni, Human Hockeybar and last but not least myself.

This thread was entirely stupid, it was cringy from the start. These so called happy threads are nothing but self deception and irritating to read. With that being said Im glad its now over. Thank you.

Attached: images (2).jpg (269x187, 9K)

You can't stop me.

I AM HAPPY BECAUSE THE SUN IS SHINING AND MY CAT IS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME AND IT'S CUTE!

i went for a jog this morning and cuddled a fat kitty who walked up to me while i was sitting taking a break:)

Good job on having the motivation to go for a jog, user! And cuddling cats is always something to be happy about!

Deluding myself into believe I can get her back makes me happy. It's terrible for my mental health to deceive myself like this, but I'll take whatever happiness I can get.

Attached: apu.jpg (550x441, 30K)

I'm not here to judge you, user. I just want you to feel happy, so that's fair enough, I guess. Go get her!

Thanks. If you were here, I'd give you the heartiest of handshakes.

Sweet, I like handshakes

When i took this screenshot i felt a sense of clarity like no other, true unrivaled happiness felt so amazing.i would probably compare it to banging your cousin and not making inbreds and casually doing it more and more times, a weird comparison but thats just how foreign this feeling was, the streak of optimism i had those few minutes, now i have very little of that, the closest thing i have to a magnum opus

Attached: itsneatihope.jpg (1152x864, 121K)