Ran out of deodorant again

>ran out of deodorant again
I shower daily but I'm always afraid I smell

Attached: 1517245932439s.jpg (246x250, 8K)

You do user
You do.....
Just like all of us...

Feeling like I haven't washed properly and that I smell is one of my greatest fears, so much so that I end up getting sweaty and actually smelling. How do I stop this?

lemons, oranges or in the worst case; vinegar can all be used as deodorant if you temporarily run out

Maybe see a doctor and look into treatment for hyperhidrosis if the sweating bothers you. I haven't yet but I want to because I can't stand alwayss being moist.

Thanks for the advice user but I never go to doctors for things because I'm just too much of a sperg to talk about stuff aside from "oh I have a cold/flu" or other normal shit. I just feel weird for no good reason.

>tfw not an asian with a gene to prevent BO smell
One of the only things I miss about being a child was not needing deodorant

I haven't showered in 2 weeks and never wear deodorant also most of my clothes are dirty
I am out of fucks
I hope everyone chokes on my stench

Dont do this, thats stupid advice

>tfw got sent home from work once because I hadn't showered or brushed my teeth in a week
Fuck you Abby for reporting me, you don't even work in my department.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

I know this feel
I used to be a cashier and I got pulled into the office for "the talk" a few times due to customer complaints about my smell
I guess I'm just used to being stinky now though and having bad hygiene is kinda my thing

That's not a good reason not to, your social anxiety gets worse and worse the more you feed it. Like an infection it will just get more painful and weep gross fluid and crust over and become harder and harder to do something about. Force yourself to deal with it now.

>having bad hygeine is kinda my thing
Oh no user please get a new thing instead, being the super weird guy is waaay better than being the stank guy

I know it isn't user but I'm a fucking sperg who can't take care of himself properly. I appreciate the effort but don't act like a normie therapist who thinks explaining to you why something is wrong will make you stop doing it.

I have that gene and my manager told me I smell. I get sweaty af at my manual labor job how the fuck am I not supposed to smell?

Have you tried buying in bulk? I bought a fucking box from an estate sale loaded with various unused deoderants for like five bucks. It's been twelve years and I've just about hit midpoint?

I guess bring a towel and an extra tshirt to change into if you get super wet, if you are using antipersperant/deo and bathe daily there isn't a lot you can do.

I've never used deodorant in my life outside a few rare occasions to try it out. Bought some and thought it was useless a year or two ago. But I guess I need to now. Only problem is that it's only my balls that smell. PIts are fine. But the deo I have says you can only put it on your pits.

Beta blockers could help

just into crustypunk, the rancid smell makes you seem cool and hip
vinegar WILL overpower your odor but then you smell like vinegar (probably worse)

Buy powdered deo or just baby powder and put it down there/wipe away and re-apply as needed. I used this stuff every day when I helped my parents clear out their woods this summer. Never knew how much I could fucking sweat until I worked at 100% power in the sun for hours

Attached: Ball_Deodorant.png (1244x828, 586K)

Jesus how humiliating

wtf you can run out of deodarants? my deodarants last forever that I have to buy new ones because I'm bored of the smell

It's good to hear things like this man, even if it doesn't fix you right away. I don't know, maybe you're too far gone and if so I'm sorry, but I've dragged myself out of several pits like this in life by knowing that sitting there doing nothing was making it get worse every day. It's gay as shit I know but I almost think of it as just walking out of hell. Step by step. I literally didn't speak to anyone but my mother and the occaisional store clerk for years of my life, I was obese as fuck, and just generally eating shit at life. Now I (probably generously, I play civ about 10 times more than I talk to humans) consider myself relatively well adjusted. Baby steps are so much better than no steps

I know it sounds like just stupid normie shit, but I guess think about it at least. Don't write yourself off either.

Thanks user. Don't wanna sound gay either but that someone like me could become what could be described as well adjusted gives me a glimmer of hope. Is getting a gf too much to hope for?