Femanons, are you scared of giving birth?

Femanons, are you scared of giving birth?

Attached: ul6g8ervh7d11.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

absolutely, part of the reason i never plan to have kids

Fuck that. I don't want to split from V to A and not be able to control my bladder for the rest of my life. Or you know, DIE

>femanons
Ahhahahahahhahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha
Dude there is a board full of femanons
Enjoy

I can't imagine having sex nevermind being fat with a baby inside me.

Yes. I was there when my sister's water broke. Blood and bodily fluids everywhere. She ended up having a c-section. You're conscious during it and she described it as someone doing the dishes in your guts.

I'm never having kids.

Yes. I'd still like babies, though. I mostly worry about having a selfish husband who freaks out that your vagina is super loose for a while or those guys who can't see you as anything more than a mother after and can't find you attractive anymore. My fear is destroying my body and a man leaving me more than the pain.

Why would your husband leave you for that? I'd never leave my wife.

Find a good husband before becomming pregnant

I've seen plenty of men flip over that stuff or not realize your body changes and your stomach might not be the same after stretching to the limit from a baby.

I never thought of that.

shit tier thread you have, op, but i appreciate you saying fem"user" instead of fem"bot"

Attached: 163.png (755x1100, 748K)

Idc if my wife gets attacked by acid. I made a vow and I'm not leaving. :)

it's not true tho. things go back to the way they were afterwards.
i love loose pussies tho so i hope it's true

It depends on the woman. Some end up with a pouch they can't seem to get rid of after pregnancy and stretch marks.

Tfw you'll never be able to carry a child

the belly is unfortunate, yeah. but it wouldn't make me leave her. i would hope she did her best to get rid of the pooch afterwards, but i'd still love her. stretch marks don't matter if i watched them happen like that.

I did it. It wasn't as bad as I'd been led to believe it would be. I did get an epi tho

No. As long as I have my future husband and my dad around, I'm not scared of anything.

Attached: 1537427221052.png (1080x752, 709K)

Your dad? Im interested. Please explain.

This is why you should become superior anal only girls

not my post, but what's to explain? I'd imagine for support

Was that you that made the tradwife thread yesterday limeanon?

Isn't the husband enough? I'd feel weird if her dad was present all the time. I wouldn't mind the help though.

Its not unusual for family to be around during a birth user.

*BRAAAAAAAAAP* OOPSIE, MUMMY YOU LITTLE BOY MADE A STINKY

Attached: poopoo seat.png (406x468, 90K)

During the birth ok but after that it's awkward I think.

i call upon the ancient lords of the underworld to banish this thread into the poo dimension

Attached: poopoo serpent -.png (1393x837, 426K)

Yeah I don't want to have really bad tearing. My cousin gave birth last year and she had the worst kind where her whole perineum tore and she had one combined vagina-anus hole. She said it really hurt to pee.

WOW! Wojaks been having a pretty bad day huh?

Attached: golf.jpg (800x1900, 135K)

If I'm giving birth I would want my dad around, I feel comfortable when he's around.

No. I don't ever make threads. I just lurk and post occasionally.

may all fembots and traps fall into this horrible fate

Attached: sin.jpg (1194x826, 179K)

FEMANONS, ARE YOU SCARED OF PIC RELATED HAPPENING WHEN THIS BOARD IS PURGED?

Attached: beheading.png (2035x1952, 167K)

OR MAYBE THIS? ROBOTS HAVE GOOD POO AIM

Attached: poopoo squad.jpg (800x1200, 125K)

You should get a trip because its really confusing when people use your images.

Are you a tradwife? Im a trad volcel.

congrats on your autism diagnosis, user

AUTISM? HMM LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT

>when i am hungry my tummy rumbles
>into publix i will stumble
>try not to look cashier in the eye
>walk to counter i will sigh
>nice lady gives me a sample
>into the mouth i put ample
>enjoy my tasty publix sandwich
>and mumble "thank you" and call her a bitch

WAS THAT GOOD?

Attached: 1536893252017.png (536x982, 329K)

>hate kids, poorfag with a lot of debt, extremely lazy
>extremely pain averse
>extremely vain, have a nice body and want it to stay that way
>regularly fast to keep weight down
>don't want kids
>don't have a husband
>tfw impregnation fetish anyway
Body, no, wtf are you doing?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP* HE'S SHITTYING ALL OVER ME! GOD HELP THIS IS HELL!

Attached: 1534556236622.jpg (653x960, 61K)

No, that's okay. I don't want a trip. I can see how that can be confusing though. If someone makes a thread with them, it is 100% not me though.

What is a tradwife? Like a traditional housewife? I'm sorry, I'm a little slow. I don't really understand what means really but I would want to wait for marriage and be a housewife. I am incapable of working, at least by psychiatrist standards so that's the only way life could go. I'm also religious but not super religious. I go to church with my dad about twice a month but we're not super duper followers or anything. I'm still conflicted if I should even get married and start a family though.

Attached: 1537337203385.png (694x655, 466K)

POOP POOP, HERE COMES THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD! THE SHITTY FLYING FROG! LOOK OUT OR HELL KILL YOU!

Attached: poopoopropeledpepe.jpg (1409x1598, 291K)

What mental illness do you have? Originakdo

HEY GUYS, I KNOW WHAT YOULL LIKE! BOIPUCCI PIC RELATED. HOT AMIRITE?

Attached: poopoo pepe.jpg (320x320, 8K)

You would be cute.

i'll creampie you every night bb. when i see you start to have cravings, i'll serve you a nice ancient herbal tea to end the cravings. then i'll creampie you again and again and can repeat as many times as you want.

Where are these images you avatar post with from?

Not anymore, I've done it twice.
The first time was long, and the epidural worked too well. The 6 week recovery time was Hell.

Number two was less than 3 hours. There were no rooms so I did 90% of my labor in the waiting room. It hurt like a motherfucker. However, I was up and walking almost immediately after which I vastly preferred.

Attached: 1532843887087.gif (540x304, 849K)

Not a femanon but the thought of another person growing inside of you is pretty scary but also pretty beautiful. The thought of getting a woman I love pregnant and taking care of her and the baby makes me extremely happy and something I want to do but I'm a small dicked manlet loser virgin white boy.

Yes. My parents forced me to undergo FGM so it will be very difficult and extremely painful for me to give birth naturally.

>fgm

kill your parents

C-section is better for you anyway.

I wish I could.

That's what will have to happen unless I have surgery to reverse it before then.

smart parents. that's sexy af.

>FGM
It's called circumcision and most American boys went through it.

I had my entire clitoris and labia removed and my vulva sewn shut so there's only a tiny hole. Do American boys have the entire glans removed?

>and my vulva sewn shut
brb... fapping