Climate Change Anxiety

Anons, how do you get over the crippling fear of the inevitable collapse society is going to go through in the coming decades? We are past the point of no return, and there are no solutions at this point. How do I go on living knowing this fact? Like, what is the point of finishing uni and getting a job if it is all guaranteed to go to shit within 25 years (and that is a generous reading)?

Attached: B2345CF7-C479-42A7-A033-DCBF53AD935B.png (810x455, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gfdl.noaa.gov/global-warming-and-hurricanes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anons, how do you get over the crippling fear of the inevitable collapse society is going to go through in the coming decades?

By killing myself. Another think boomers killed. Thanks for nothing.

The biggest fear about death in itself is that the world just moves on without you and your mere existence had no worth to this spinning globe and everyone else except for the handful of people who also knew you, even though them will move on from your death in like a years time span

Coping with your death in this scenario of a doomed shitstain of planet? Atleast we ALL are in this boat, if I die, you die, we all die

well its simple

fuck society and if everything goes to shit dont look at me bud

if theres some sort of post apocalyptic world in the future im either blowing my brains out or blowing out everyone elses

besides whats the point of going to unit and getting a job at all anyway

whats the point of life

am i clinically depressed or just nihilistic

do what makes you happy until the world end that my plan

Anxious because some government paid charlatans said it's going to get warm?

If you're gonna kys anyway, at least go out doing some eco-terrorism. Suicide bomb an oil executive or something.

1) start lifting
2) start prepping
3) praise immortan joe and making your 8 cylinder chariot in preparation for the future

Attached: mad-max-fury-road-vehicles.jpg (4928x3280, 1.66M)

Do not respond to brainwashed anti-science lunatics like this guy

Attached: 1410237001054.jpg (500x500, 18K)

That's what they told me 25 years ago

Look around you, user. Increasingly powerful hurricanes, more and stronger wildfires, the refugee crisis, the syrian civil war, record droughts, each new year breaking heat records, the disruption of the arctic vortex, receding arctic ice, a new space race so the elites can escape it, governments worldwide becoming increasingly fascist to cope with it; it's happening right now.

But this is only the beginning.

Attached: 2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png (600x443, 39K)

I like science. I don't like government paying "researchers" to derive predetermined conclusions which are the foundation for new laws which restrict our freedom.

yes but 25y is not enough time

>the US government coerced every other government in the world to go along with its massive lie
>it holds every scientist in the world, even in non-US-aligned countries like Russia and China, at gunpoint
>just to restrict its own citizens' freedoms
You fucking idiot. The government doesn't need to create vast conspiratorial webs as an excuse to restrict freedom or raise taxes, it just has to mumble shit about bogeymen like "terrorism" or "MS-13" or "national security" and retards like you will eat it up. Stop swallowing the military-industrial kool-aid.

Wildfires are mostly man made, hurricanes are not getting stronger (opposite actually). Refugee crisis is mad made (jew foreign policy), Syrian civil war is more jew foreign policy.

Yeah it's shit. Makes me feel like shit because I'm a studentcuck and gonna be a wagie soon and all my work and effort will be for fuck all if the whole world is majorly fucked. Hopefully I'll at least have some time to be a comfy neet before major shit hits the fan.

>when predictions made 20+ years ago about climate change come true it's just le jews
>also poor people aren't human so who cares if they die due to climate change
Whatever faggot. Enjoy being conditioned to accept and cheer for the coming hellworld.

>new laws which restrict our freedom.
*new laws which restrict corporations' freedom to pollute the shit out of our planet

Pray tell, how have your personal freedoms been affected by climate change legislation?

>hurricanes are not getting stronger (opposite actually)
Source?

this
prepare to be WITNESSED

>Anons, how do you get over the crippling fear of the inevitable collapse society is going to go through in the coming decades?
We live in a dystopian world. Be glad that this evil will be wiped from existence

Calling it now; he's gonna link you to a right-wing think tank.

>gfdl.noaa.gov/global-warming-and-hurricanes/
tl;dr is that it's likely that Atlantic hurricanes will get stronger, but not be more frequent

>Anxiety over this hell being burned to the ground
Clearly you're middle class.