Tfw unironically too intelligent to have a gf

>tfw unironically too intelligent to have a gf

Attached: wojak2.jpg (710x473, 107K)

Yeah, no. You're just a cunt.

What field did you study in OP? You have a good job right?

>tfw unironically too dumb to have a husky wan wan

Attached: Eldritch triggered.png (1800x1017, 1.85M)

Theres always someone who matches you. After 130 IQ, your excess IQ would be only to create new theories. So, all you need to do is find a 130 IQ girl and she will grasp any idea you present or discuss.

Engineering. I work freelance.

I think he means he realises relationships are pointless best to just shag bare hoes innit bruv

Relationships aren't pointless. They provide you with financial and social security.

Not in this timeline, buddy.

Care to provide a counter argument?

>financial security
>social security
... You can't believe this if you're a man. You must be insane if you do.

Attached: 5676453.png (855x584, 227K)

>Double income
>Emotional support when you need it.
Just dont marry a non virgin slut and you'll have those.

Reality is enough counterrargument.

>with financial and social security

What the fuck happened to love, huh?
I'd rather kill myself than share a bed with someone I don't love.

>double income
No, half of income. 40%-50% divorce rates, she is guaranteed quite a bit if that happens. That's a coin flip, no intelligent person takes those chances just for a bit of fucking sex.
Women are highly unlikely to match high IQ anyway, they hover around average.
>Emotional support
Pussy boy.
Love doesn't exist, it's just reversed hate. Honestly the most retarded thing to get into a relationship for. At least pussyboy had some viable physical gains as reasons.

Attached: 5.jpg (262x263, 8K)

>Love doesn't exist, it's just reversed hate.

Reality is dualistic in nature; hatred can't exist without love and love can't exist without hatred. You're not only being edgy but also ignorant.

Pussyboy? Try living in a shed for the rest of your life then. Fucking retarded normies storming this board. As for the divorce rate, if you marry a virgin woman, the divorce rate drops to 5 percent.

And as you know virgin women are the least likely to divorce. The 50% that divorce are repeat offenders. They get into 4-5 failing marriages and drive up the statistics. If you don't want to get checked by the system, don't partake in it. Your gf can't divorce you.

>40%-50% divorce rates
This is counting all marriages, not just first marriages.
It's more like

It doesn't work that way. Sorry.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Your existence proves my point because my superior intellect would lose its meaning if dumb fucks like you didn't exist.

Haha just kidding, but for real though.

hurr durr I can be a smartass too. "Love" is a misinterpretation of apathy. Apathy and hate are dualistic. We all know society defines love as that overwhelming feeling to give someone a hug and protect them. That is hate, yet it is defined as love. Thus society's definition of love is hate.
>marry a virgin woman
Pussyboy is also a pedofag, go figure.
Still for what gain? Even giving you the benefit of the doubt of double income, it's not actually double because you're splitting it.
The only valid reason that I can see for getting into a relationship is for a child but that'll split your income yet again, stunt your learning, and open another door to social weakness.

Attached: hellokindsir.jpg (202x250, 4K)

>hurr durr I can be a smartass too.
>proceeds to make absolutely zero sense