youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I

Attached: terrence.jpg (505x586, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isha.sadhguru.org/ca/en/wisdom/article/chronic-disease-cause
ultraculture.org/blog/2016/02/16/holotropic-breathwork/
lawsoftheuniverse.weebly.com/12-immutable-universal-laws.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because drugs are illegal retard

Growing shrooms is retard-tier easy. You don't even have to mix anything nowadays or put it in jars like the old school. They sell you literal bags with premixed shit and a fucking injection port (!!!) and all you gotta do is inoculate and wait. Two fucking steps ooooooohhhh noooo so sketchy

Extracting DMT is just as easy. Ohhhh nooo mixing sodium hydroxide and root bark powder then adding naphtha, pulling out the clear layer with a turkey baster then putting it in the freezer overnight. Ohhhh noooo so sketchy

You're just lazy

They started lacing street DMT and even acid with fentanyl anyways so there's no real safe source

Shut up even experienced scientists have DIED trying to extract dmt using "simple methods"
Go read a book and troll somewhere else kid

>Two fucking steps ooooooohhhh noooo so sketchy

no it isn't
>Ohhhh nooo mixing sodium hydroxide and root bark powder then adding naphtha, pulling out the clear layer with a turkey baster then putting it in the freezer overnight. Ohhhh noooo so sketchy

you sound like a druggie fag, bet you make a lot of money from selling shit huh

>You're just lazy
No, im a perfectionist

>fentanyl
i keep hearing about this shit. Does every dealer lace their drugs with that chemical??

Your best bet is probably making a strong water infusion / tea of mimosa hostilis and squirting it into your ass with a home enema kit. You'll get a true experience this way. This is what I've done five times and it's always very enlightening, good visuals and a solid spiritual journey

Darknet or dealer!

I have a long history getting beaten or arrested on psychedelics so I stick to my weed. I've had acid about a dozen times, my late granny used to slip me a couple tabs of a few drips off her vial here and there. Dad gave me mushrooms once and started beating me on them.

Ya every time I take mushrooms I end up masturbating in front of an elementary school (usually a random pick) I don't know why but this is kinda why I don't

Oh but I will tell you this. When I was hospitalized in the psychiatric hospital there was acid everywhere because it's easy to hide and little marijuana because it stinks so much when you smoke it and you get busted. So I guess you could try going there.

your life sounds funny. And you still smoke weed! Damn, druggies are something.

>Buying it online seems sketchy
You'll be fine as long as you stick to ordering from same country. You in the states?
>They started lacing street DMT and even acid with fentanyl anyways so there's no real safe source

Fucking lie.

When im high, i call a hotline and start jerking off lol. And it's not the sex hotline either....

Kid you don't know shit. The cartel has been lacing psychedelics with fentanyl for months now

Lol no they haven't you fucking idiot name one

>no it isnt
Yes it literally is. Two steps. Inoculate and wait. The shrooms grow right in the fucking bag.

>you sound like a druggie fag, bet you make a lot of money from selling shit huh
I never sell psychedelics because that's bad karma, I give em away. Because any retard can grow them or extract them (except you apparently) and I would feel bad if I took advantage of idiots

Where are you from? Are there people like this everywhere

>Yes it literally is. Two steps. Inoculate and wait. The shrooms grow right in the fucking bag.

okay fine, so the shrooms don't need sunlight or water?

>Kid you don't know shit. The cartel has been lacing psychedelics with fentanyl for months now

So, we should grow/make our own? How can you trust someones product if you didn't see them make it

It's literally how Terence McKenna got brain cancer because there's fat in the brain and the solubility of lipids in Naptha can create a perfusion ratio that causes cancerous cell growth. It's like using a DMT extract is order brain cancer at USPS expedited 1-2 day shipping idiot

How do you know some much user? It's almost like you been researching about this type of stuff

They don't need *any* light during the myc stage (90% of the growing) and the humidity is already taken care of in the bags because they are sealed but breathable with a CO2 filter, so no water vapor gets out.

During the fruiting stage you may wish to take the cake out and make a terrarium and spray it with water, but it's optional. You can literally grow them right in the bag. Pic related

Attached: mushroom-grow-bags.jpg (741x876, 84K)

My Dad is a chemical engineer he designs drugs he even met the guy who invented the chemical that makes green mouthwash taste like chewing gum

The cartels don't give a shit about psychs because they don't bring too much profit.

>why is everything sketchy
Because they're highly illegal substances, the safest plan is to grow your own shrooms from spores

Attached: 1530845553456.gif (450x450, 2M)

You would have to literally sniff naphtha like a recreational drug for any remote chance of this happening you fucking imbecile. You don't do that during the extraction process. The naphtha is totally evaporated after end result.

i buy my lsd online, on the clear web. 1p-LSD is an analog to LSD and it's legal here in Germany.
I have two friends who regularly order drugs off the dark web so that is definitely an option as well, you just have to look at the ratings of the vendor.
I also live next to the border to the Netherlands so I can just buy weed in coffeeshops and they also sell psychedelic truffels, which are basically shrooms.

so how tf do i buy BTC with paypal, im prob gunna go buy some LSD from DW but im not using my CC to buy BTC

>chemical engineer
>designs drugs

That's not what chemical engineers do you fucking idiot. That's pharmaceutical research.

Fucking hell
damn, so i just need seeds and soil?
damn

Stupid ASSHOLE if it enters the pleura layer of your epidermis it can be transported to your BRAIN in less than ONE MINUTE through neurosignal REUPTAKE at key sites GABA and NMDA it completely DEPROTENIZES the hormones that integrate your CNS with the rest of your BRAIN

>pharmaceutical research.
isha.sadhguru.org/ca/en/wisdom/article/chronic-disease-cause

Ancient societies always saw disease as something wrong. But modern societies are treating disease as normal, because there is a whole industry that thrives on it.

yea, it seems like this user knows his stuffit seems piss easy

You need spores in a syringe and a grow bag. Like 30 dollars worth of stuff.

>i buy my lsd online, on the clear web. 1p-LSD
you need to prove to them that you won't consume it.

>I have two friends who regularly order drugs off the dark web
cool cool

>I also live next to the border to the Netherlands so I can just buy weed in coffeeshops and they also sell psychedelic truffels, which are basically shrooms.

cool cool

>pleura layer
>epidermis

Are you retarded? Do you know what the fuck you're talking about or are you just trolling?

Attached: 800px-Blausen_0353_Epidermis.png (800x800, 596K)

>You need spores in a syringe and a grow bag. Like 30 dollars worth of stuff.

so, if i bought shrooms from a dealer, he would be doing the baggy method? just by putting spores into a bag, you grow them? damn

Is that Terrance Phillip? He looks like a living face that is emerging from a hair realm

Find a libertyx location or btc atm near you

>Arguing with me about semantics

I am trying to save lives you IDIOT that isn't the fucking point

IF YOU TRY TO EXTRACT DMT YOU WILL DIE AND IT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER

the website states multiple times that the substances they're selling are not for ingestion, only for experimenting with them in the lab or something. it's legal, otherwise the site would have been taken down a while ago.
they also sell other RCs but I'm not really looking to kill myself

I don't know your dealer, dude. He could be using a bag, he could be using a crate, a jar, idk. It doesn't really matter. The more important thing is *not* to trust dealers and grow your own.

Where do you buy 10lsd in germany I want too

1p lsd correction

That's not semantics. That's literally you talking shit out of your ass about two different things unrelated to one another.

You're full of shit. This entire thread you've been full of shit.

Jow Forums rule 1

I get banned for talking about shooting some people but threads like this get hundreds of replies.

the site is called www(dot)1plsd(dot)de

dunno about shipping to other countries but I can vouch for them. gonna pick up my fourth order of 1p soon

DAMN
I WILL JUST HIGH FROM MEDITATION THEN
FUCK PSYCHEDELICS

ultraculture.org/blog/2016/02/16/holotropic-breathwork/

I'm going to still do shrooms tho

I don't know any dealers dude
thats why i said it was sketchy
dude
dude
dood>I get banned for talking about shooting some
green text pls

why did your brother want to try dmt?

>where do i get spores
>where do i get the baggies
>please spoonfeed me

If you're in Canada, buying research lysergamides or tryptamines is perfectly legal and hassle free.
Unless you buy thousands of dollars worth of it each week, no one is going to bother checking if you consume it or not.

Attached: (kiss).jpg (500x375, 20K)

greentext please
orginiii

this is how dealers make money huh
lets say i buy 50 dollars worth of 1p-lsd
some faggot would sell it for 100
is this how profit works?

>2014 get a job at McDonald's
>Every day bro wants to borrow a hundred to get some mimosa hostilis to try a "Tek"
>Don't know what that is but whatever
>He ends up getting it anyway
>Boom, late at night
>Run into his room to see what the problem was
>Dad is there and there's a hole in the ceiling
>Elonmusksmokingweed.png
>Son what happened to your brother?
>He must have blasted off dad, he's gone
>Dad bursts into treats
>The next day at the hospital things were never the same as the doctor came out to say that the parties responsible are no longer culprit
>In layman's terms my brother was DOA (dead on asphalt)

Thanks for reading and I hope you never try it. Don't criticise me

Oh yeah and it WAS Naptha btw

>is this how profit works?
Buy low, sell high.

Attached: animu tip.jpg (651x720, 89K)

And if you need to make a motivational poster saying this is the day that Jow Forums would never be the same because go ahead that's my brother alright no more

>dmt killed my brother, the story
this could turn into a movie kek>is the day that Jow Forums would never be the same

no. Honestly, i find it really funny how it all happened kek. Like, one of the 12 spiritual laws says
every action has a reaction

lawsoftheuniverse.weebly.com/12-immutable-universal-laws.html

Law of Cause and Effect - Nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws.. Every Action(including thought) has a reaction or consequence "We reap what we sow"

can i get a source in canada pls

i cant find shit

how did you go through fucking highschool without meeting any stoners.
stoners know dealers, dealers know about shroom connections

Without mushrooms there's no glory, there's nothing, there's no love nothing makes sense

nice try NSA you can't catch me this time

>the idea of committing an illegal act makes me uncomfortable
>how can I do it without doing it guys?

Drugs are not for you OP. Some people aren't the type in a "good way". Other people, like yourself, aren't the type in a "bad way".

>nice try NSA you can't catch me this time
>is on Jow Forums
>completed a google captcha
>he doesn't know anything about hardware backdoors
>he doesn't know gnu/linux is dead
ok

>Some people aren't the type in a "good way". Other people, like yourself, aren't the type in a "bad way".

instead of saying vague shit, just tell me your fucking point, holy fuckin sheit

Hes saying some people shouldnt do drugs because it would ruin what potential they have. He is also saying you shouldnt do drugs because youre a retard.

Attached: 1537844696011.png (1071x1034, 709K)

i think hes saying youre a stupid pussy. buying online is easy if you learn how to do it correctly. just pop some addy and do a few hundred hours of research

there's not really anything sketchy about growing shrooms. there's a million youtube tutorials on how to grow and you can buy spores online easily. only problem is the length of time it takes to grow and potential contamination

Retards do drugs and they call me retarded?
damn.
retards call each other retards
can't you see the truth?
druggies aren't smart, don't sugarcoat it

druggies and intellectuals are the most egoistical people on this fucking earth lmao. They lie so much

>you need to prove to them that you won't consume it.
Nobody ever does this except a single autistic canadian vendor. You get a stamp on your package saying "not for human consumption" then you rail that shit up your nose, dummy

Damn user, no need to get so defensive, I'd say most druggies are pretty dumb but the ones that can buy online tend to be pretty smart, oh yeah and stop being so mad

Attached: 1516298340900.jpg (2823x2117, 1.7M)

wait does lysergi make you prove you wont consume? or is there another canadian vendor that does that dumb shit?

>but the ones that can buy online tend to be pretty smart

no they aren't. They can't program for shit

>people actually need a link for spores

You realize they're legal, right? As in you could fucking google "psilocybin cubensis spores", find a website that sells them and buy them. No questions asked. I think even fucking Amazon sells them

Attached: 1515554994714.png (576x432, 214K)

Fucking liar
don't ever fucking lie to me
I hate fuckin liars dude
they break my heart :(

sjw niggers cant fuck over templeos

>Where did you get psychedelics from?
Some can be ordered online legal (salvia divinorum, RC tryptamines, RC lysergamides
>Buying it from a dealer seems sketchy.
It is. Usually stay away
>Growing shrooms seems sketchy
It's easier than you think, and psilocybin mushrooms can be found in nature on every continent with the exception of Antarctica
>Buying it online seems sketchy
If it is illegal, yeah
>Extracting DMT from a plant seems sketchy
I've done it before, it requires a little trial and error.
>Why is everything sketchy
It's not, you're just retarded.

>They started lacing street DMT and even acid with fentanyl anyways so there's no real safe source
I don't believe this.

>Shut up even experienced scientists have DIED trying to extract dmt using "simple methods"
Lol no. extracting DMT is fairly safe. Don't get burned by the NaOH, don't asphyxiate from the nahptha fumes or hydrogen gas (which is braindead easy)

Fentanyls can be purchased legally off the internet, that is why.
--------How to Extract DMT, by me-------
>Add 700ml of distilled water into a glass heat resistant jar
>Add 100g of sodium hydroxide (lye, NaOH) slowly
>Once the solution clears up, and the jar is very hot, add Mimosa, or Acacia root (100g)
>Mix it a little
>Allow it to settle, and leave it alone for a while
>Add 200ml of nahptha
>Swish around, mix it up. Allow a clear layer to form upon the top of the dirt solution
>Use turkey baster to extract the clear/yellowish layer, and place it on glass cooking pan
>Put it in the freezer
>Collect crystals
>Enjoy

Attached: 1528515034900.png (500x590, 19K)

>Growing shrooms seems sketchy
If you can do it once, then you can do it again. It's a pain in the ass but you can do it.

Depends on the country/US state I think.

your method is too confusing
don't use big words next time
the fuck does solution mean fgt