HELP WITH ONLINE GUY

fembot here i need help! met this guy online really nice and we got along. we got really close but he did a some things that made me a bit weird about him i broke it off but he keeps sending me messeges once a week saying he is sorry. iv tried to move on but he keeps tugging at my heart a bit im scared in a way to talk to him again cos it will be a bit weird but i think i really do like him. what should i do?

Attached: 1537210862768.jpg (550x550, 63K)

what did he do that was weird

you gotta decide whether to go with him or not before you fuck your own life up

he lied about something personal and he got really personal with me about something and he kept bringing it up after i asked him to stop

Once a week apology messages aren't really that bad, so I won't off the bat say that he's weird, but what do they say? Are they melodramatic or guilt-tripping at all? Or are they sane, genuine apologies? Also, what did he say/do that made you feel weird? That's important information if you want advice.

whats the first letter of his name something like this just happened to me

i know!
he wanted to know how i was doing really hope your ok sort of stuff he knows i can get drepressed sometimes. he also can get dramatic hes explained why and that he is sorry and he knows he was wrong.

Sounds eerily similar to me. Though it's too soon for the frequency to be once a week.

I think you at least owe him an explanation but nothing futher than that.

his irl name or his online name?

i knows was meant for

his irl name

i did explain to him that i had to leave him i told him that its going to be ok for him and a few other stuff like that.

Apologies don't mean shit unless his behaviour actually changed.

first name was J last name was H. what was your guys? if its the same ill tell you his first name.

Have you been raped before? Tell us

nope not me, thank god

so should i give him a second chance to see if he has changed? i feel weird about talking to him again i really want to but at the same time i dont i dont know

if he was just playing me id kill him! what happened in your case maybe it will help me.

nothing happened, i apologized once and cut contact. was probably a good think, it was very cold hearted how she left me

what did you do so bad to her? he did a few things that just made things a bit weird but one thing just broke me down so much i had to leave him. fuck i miss talking to him he made me feel really happy i hate him for making me leave.

i didn't do anything, i opened up to her about some stuff and all of a sudden she said she couldn't trust me, and wouldn't tell me why.

he opened up to me about stuff too. some of the things he told me freaked me out a bit but he said he didnt do that stuff anymore and that he was fixing himself so i trusted him. maybe i should give him another chance i knew about him already maybe he just had a moment of weakness i dont know. he knows everything about me where i live my full name all that stuff and i know the places he goes and i thought he might of posted that stuff to get back at me but he didnt. i just dont know what to do.

do what you think is best, there is no real right answer, but if you aren't going to forgive him let him know so he and you can move on, at least get closure out of the situation.

Just give him a fucking chance. Wouldn't you want the same? Just one date.

But hey, on the off chance this isn't bait of larping then I highly doubt you came here for a discussion. You came here for confirmation on what you've already decides, and neither I, not anyone else here, can change your minds.

If he lied about something personal then you're never gonna trust him again fully so you might as well tell him to fuck off and block him or something if he won't let go. Speaking from experience, I was close with a girl that lied about some shit and I stupidly gave her another chance.

I had this guy do something like that to me. We always had things to talk about even when there was nothing. I went really fast and I told him I loved him and I wanted to have kids with him just after two months. I noticed after that he started acting really strange. Soon after that he did some things and I ended it. He said he was sorry a little while after that and that he was just stressed out and scared about what I said to him we were going too fast. I still didn't talk to him for like over a month and he stopped sending me messages. I felt really alone and asked him to talk again, we started to talk again but he told me he started talking to this other girl. He was always distant after that and just a month and a half ago he said to me that he was deleting his discord. If only I had talked to him sooner now he's talking to that whore and I feel like killing myself. OP Id give him a chance but only one and dont give it to him right away wait maybe 2 weeks make him want you bad. If you still have love in your heart Id give him that chance but if he does it again you know he does not love you and hes a fucking asshole.

i feel bad about ghosting him but i just need time to make up my mind.
i want to give him a chance but i just feel weird about talking to him again i dont know. im looking for something to make up my mind for me.
but what if it was for a good reason? he told me why he did it. it wasnt that bad but it just added to all the other things he did.

>what if it was for a good reason?
>he told me why

If it wasn't actually a good reason then why are you still asking just ditch him already shit.

iv thought about him finding another girl. i want him to be happy but i also want him for myself. im so confused and i feel even more lost and alone than before. i just wanted us to be perfect together. i cant even eat im so upset.

it was an ok reason but that wasnt the only reason i left just one of them. he lied to me but that was the only time i know it. he gave me all of his info even his facebook why would he do that if he didnt care about me and wanted us to have trust.

Oh boy I can sympathize with you guys from the other side of the aisle. My advice is to not get caught up in online relationships to begin with and to focus on tangible things in your life. One of you sound like english is your second language so you probably didnt even live close to the guy, focus on things that are actually attainable

he was going to move when he had the money. he started to save i feel bad now we were planning all the things we were going to do together we only had to wait 6 more months. im not good with people irl im weird, he seemed really good even though he said he gets scared too. he was everything i was looking for he was even cute but now i just dont know.

Either tell us what the fuck this is all about or fuck off, no one wants to play a guessing game and can't give you advice if you don't spill it out.

Because that stuff is just basic shit moving forward with the relationship. You need to remember that he's going to do whatever he can to hold onto you because of sheer numbers, so you need to decide if the shit he did was actually bad or not. And don't expect him to change too much, the vast majority of people don't.

>he was going to move
Im sorry but you have no idea what he was honestly going to do or what his intentions were in the end. You could have just dodged a massive bullet. Try and move on, even if he was a cute guy, they are all over.
>im not good with people irl im weird
That's okay, you sound like a very nice and rational person and I would befriend you irl. You might just have trouble expressing it as easily as others do.

he said he would delete a girl from his facebook that he used to like. but i find out a few days later that he didnt delete he and he still talked to her. he said the only reason he talked to her was cos she was in a depression and he didnt want to leave her like that. he showed me their chats to try and calm me down but he lied to me about deleting her. i know he was just being nice to her but he did lie. but i still care for him and he never lied to me about anything else i know that.

>he lied ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL
Yep you definitely will never trust him again.

Yeah, dump him. You don't do that shit to someone you're in a relationship with.

Your fault for dating Chad in the first place.

there was only one thing he did which im not going to say that was bad in a way. i forgive him for it but its still in my mind. i really like him im 20yo and iv never found anyone like him i could never talk to people even online for to long but him and i could talk for hours. thats what is hurting me the most i was happy for once in my life when i talked to him now im gloomy all over again.

do you think that all of what he did was just a game? why would he give me all his info? he knows i could post all his stuff on here he would not lie like that. no im really weird i talked to him on skype a few times he knows how weird i am but he still kept talking to me unlike every single guy in high school.

>2018 Jow Forums
You guys let brooke and ebony do this

If you haven't lost your virginity to him, then you can find another guy to connect to. There's lots of guys that'll just talk to you, and a few won't even give a shit about getting in your pants.

>he knows i could post all his stuff on here
Why would we give a shit? He knows we don't care about some random dude hurting some random chick.

he was friends with her long before he ever met me. i understand that he has his own life. i never asked him to delete her he offered and i was ok with it i told him he didnt have to. i think im just getting hung up on it was a girl part if it was a guy it wouldnt really matter to me sure he lied but it was a good reason. just go cold on him for a bit make him learn his lesson.

I'm not saying it was all a game for him or he was trying to fool you, but when push came to shove it's not 100 percent that he would actually follow through with his more serious commitments in the end, even if he really liked you. From my vantage point it seems like you grew too emotionally attached to him when ldrs are mostly unrealistic. You sound more depressed and unsure of yourself than weird, I would advice you to make some friends before attaching yourself to men that you can only interact with online.

Also nice trips.

he never wanted in my pants. im the one that started being lewd with him. he would always tease me but never step over that line. its not about sex, sex does not mean connection. we shared things that really meant something. i really wanted to have sex with him but that wasnt what we wanted at the end of the day.

>he was friends with her long before he ever met me. i understand that he has his own life.
Oh fuck off with that shit. When you get into a relationship and still have opposite sex friends, you're not really in a relationship. I've had this "hurr durr I have a life" shit pulled on me multiple times and guess how it fucking ended up EVERY SINGLE TIME. Makes no difference if it's a chick doing it to me or a guy doing it to you.

If he OFFERED to do it then he never was going to. If he was serious about it, he would've just done it.

>he never wanted in my pants
Story is falling apart here.
>tease me
He wanted in your pants.
>sex does not mean connection
Losing your virginity to someone is (or was) considered the ultimate connection. Never heard of pair bonding?
>that wasnt what WE wanted at the end of the day
No, he wanted it, he was just putting it off for a while and telling you he wasn't interested in it. Possibly while talking to other girls on the side as well at the same time.

>you can literally only be friends with the opposite sex if you want to fuck
I hate your normalfags just fuck off from this board already.

Attached: 3ad886e709feea369db3eeb49610ba17aeda08acb943b4c8d294206073f91e6e.jpg (1242x1878, 316K)

i cant make friends. not even online friends. he was my friend and he was the man i loved. i never told him that i loved him though. he told me he loved me. im weird and i know it before and after him now im just even more alone. i believed him when he told me that he loved me and he would do anything more me even move. I know he would do that.

I'm so very sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. l am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

i had a few people online that i would talk to every so often they were men i know he was jealous of that.

he did delete all the girls off of his facebook all but that one and it was for a good reason. ok sure he wanted to have sex with me but i wanted to have sex with him too. we connected on everything we just had to meet to go all the way and we were going to meet we just had to wait 6 months.

From what I can tell he was weighing whether or not he liked you or the facebook girl more. He didnt want to do sexual things with you because he felt guilty. If you're worried about these things you should have an honest conversation with him and then end it. Show him this thread even. Btw if you need a friend I can leave my discord if you want, but I am busy often and can only speak very sporadically

sorry brian but i really like this guy i think im just going to live alone if i dont give him another chance. he could be really poetic at times aswell he was also pretty cute and he knew how to talk to me.

i would never show him this thread and i hope he dosnt go on r9k anymore. he lied to me and it dosnt help that it was a girl. he did a few other things aswell and they all pushed me to leave him. everything he did wasnt that bad but i think im just being a sensitive idiot i just dont see the point in life iv done all i can and it fucks me in the end. i just want to be happy and he made me happy but he also made me sad. i never felt like this before for anyone and i just want him back to the way he was before. but i just dont know.

im going to give him a chance. its going to be weird talking to him again im really nervouse to starting a conversation with him but im sure he can guide it for me and make me comfortable again. im going to do this for all the memories we had even if they were online.

Attached: 1538359800118.jpg (604x453, 89K)

This post sounds incredibly unhealthy but okay goodluck

he made me happy. in a way iv never felt before. if he fucks me over i will leave him. and delete all connection with him this time. we had something i never thought i could share with someone. its worth giving one chance.

kill ur self bitch

>act like a weirdo about weirdo shit you've done
>someone doesn't want to be around you now
>WOW SO COLD HEARTED YOU SHOULD BE FORCED TO HANG AROUND ME REEEE

You're literally retarded. Enjoy sharing your Chad, moronic whore.

try this
original comment

Attached: Cuckd.png (500x767, 158K)

Well if you don't trust him talking to other women its not a really healthy relationship to begin with. Now that he's lied to you, you probably trust him even less and it will show in the relationship and weigh it down.

>btw why doesn't anyone like me
Stay salty

this.
this is the answer right here, get a bf, a fwb anything, but show him that you have moved on, make sure he knows you both are fucking, otherwise he won't let go.
ffs do it for him.

Yeah, clearly me seeing a dumb cunt do a shitty thing to herself and being pissed because she's fucking herself over is something that people should not like me for.

Haha look at how mad he is over something that doesn't affect him at all

on the other hand she might be able to scare him off by sending pic related

Attached: niggy.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>tfw plan to send this pic to the girl I'm fucking

i really hope her name is Niggy

>i really hope her name is Niggy
It is ;)

nice good luck with the fucc

Attached: ebony3.jpg (537x401, 33K)

>over something that doesn't affect him at all
Human suffering affects anyone with a sense of empathy.

>pretends to be bothered by """human suffering"""
>has an incel tantrum where he calls someone a moronic whore and a cunt because nobody likes him
You're full of shit. Don't reply to me.

>tfw I'm in a similar situation with a femanon
My heart skipped a few beats reading this,thinking you're her.Honestly the shit I've done it's haunting me and I tried explaining it to her,gave her a timestamp of me,offered to give her my facebook and everything.I have no idea what she really feels like right now,I tried putting myself in her shoes multiple times.I think she's long gone from this place,and it's sad,the few times we talked made me really happy and contempt and I think it was mutual.Give that poor bastard a chance,maybe he's not as bad as me,if he ever does shit again,call him out on it and dump him.