Tfw no bf who's willing to look past my looks, personality, low intelligence, and standing at life (depressed neet)

>tfw no bf who's willing to look past my looks, personality, low intelligence, and standing at life (depressed neet)

Attached: C62ABEA7-0C09-423E-AE39-945E785729B8.jpg (750x923, 101K)

funny (not funny)

>tfw your bf is right here now

>personality
what is it like?

Im willing to look past all that if you got a phat ass?
well do you opiE?

Then what do you even have to offer?

A pussy and an asshole to fuck and also a mouth hole to put a fat sausage into.

>TFW this arouses OP, because she wants to be treated like a dirty whore in the bedroom.

>tfw no normalfag-if-not-Chad with money/career who's willing to look past my looks, personality, low intelligence, and standing at life (depressed neet)
ftfy also sage

Why would I want to be your bf? What do you have to offer over peaceful solace?

lmao that's literally everything you silly goose xD ur probably cute irl can i have ur insta or some shit

>tfw no gf who will look past my deformed face, fat ass body, drug fried brain, non-existent hygiene, anger issues, alcoholism, suicidal depression, no money, no social skills and decaying teeth

truly a sad life anons

Go gym

Fffcf

>tfw no gf that will overlook the fact that I'm a mentally ill hapa

>Debby downer all the time (due to complete social isolation)
>severe BDD to the point where I can spend an entire day looking at myself in the mirror and crying at the fact of whats looking right back at me
>cant hold a conversation for the life of me
>get angry/irritated over the littlest things
>extremely shy and reserved; often times very hard to open up to others (the reason why I no longer have friends)
>absolutely boring and hobbyless
>willing to look past my looks
>Im willing to look past all that if you got a phat ass?
Exactly. im useless :(

do you have kik?
i can introduce you to my hobbies and also be there for your sad times

>Exactly. im useless :(
>giving up this quick
Maybe you're single because every time a guy gives you attention you push him away because of your lack of confidence and insecurities.

Well, the first step you could do to escape social isolation is just talking to someone on discord or something while playing videogames for example. It's a great way to improve your conversation skills because you always have something to talk about (the game) the rest comes naturally

Post face pic so maybe we can start a life together

>tfw no bf who will use me for his illegal experiments

Attached: 2eb0a0704ab44cdcd041cfbccc2cb196687d51b3_hq.jpg (532x575, 31K)

If you go outside more and be of a normal or close enough to normal body weight, you probably have a fair chance.

TFW no clingy GF to baby

Attached: 1C8FBFBA-33C4-4458-AB50-8C4523AE0DD3.jpg (722x349, 75K)

If you pluck your breast hair and shave we'll be fine

>tfw no dumb, ugly and angry NEET gf

Attached: 1514832392221.png (271x301, 24K)

>tfw no gf who's willing to look past my looks, personality, low intelligence, and standing at life (depressed neet)

Attached: 3c5.png (1167x879, 273K)

>willing to look past my looks
I thought you just had a busted face?
you have heard of butterfaces haven't you?
shame you are fucking retarded as well.

>tfw no grumpy gf that only laughs with me so it makes even more satisfying

Assuming you're legit and not a meme OP, I have a girlfriend who's legit 2/10. Like I like her a lot, but she is not attractive. She's not overweight or anything either, just unlucky rolls at life.

And I love her. You'll find someone! This is obviously not a good place to come for support.

>implying looks is only limited to face
I have both an ugly face and a body. Maybe upp your reading skills a bit.

fembots? don't put it on my tab.

i'll be your friend, i have someone i can introduce to you whos very nice

You're really slutty in a cute way.

>>implying looks is only limited to face
>implying we should magically infer you meant your flat ass and no tits along with your ugly face when you said looks.
>I have both an ugly face and a body.
should have said that in the first place

Alright well lets set some parameters so we can fully understand what we have to work with.
Now you mention your looks are trash.
Is that because youre ugly or because you view yourself as ugly?
Usually those go hand in hand but being ugly and not being pretty are two separate things OP.

To determine that...
Whats your cup size? Are they large enough to give a decent titjob with? What size clothing do you usually wear?

As for lack of hobbies itll be easy for a SO to introduce you to things that you would get invested in off the basis that you want to please your bf and want to share experiences together.

your personality can be fixed in much of the same way. you can find refuge in a SO. Thus your shyness and lack of a social circle can be remedied by you just mooching off of his, thus superseding that point entirely.
Anything else Im missing?

>Maybe upp your reading skills a bit.
kill yourself now you are going to die alone with that attitude, and you are ugly on top, you have no chance at life lmao

a couple people in this thread referred back to my body and told me to lose weight, implying my looks has something to do with my body.
>kill yourself
planning to user

>a couple people in this thread referred back to my body and told me to lose weight, implying my looks has something to do with my body.
this made no sense

>Trying to actually help here but OP ignores my shit

Attached: 4383420.jpg (214x236, 6K)

If you are fat, why not lose weight? It's an easily changed thing and most men will be fine as long as you aren't fat.
As a general rule, you shouldn't have unrealistic expectations in any case. If you really are just ugly, you'll have to settle for someone around your own level.

>tfw no hikki gf to wake up at 4pm with then spend the entire day(night) watching anime

so litterally someone who is with you for your vagina

because according to op you have nothing else going on

are you actually dumb, OP? or do you just think you are?

Post self and well be the judge. Who knows , you might be suprised. In all reality most of us would fuck grimace w a pussy if she wasnt a cunt and loyal.

Attached: a160078358b2b250fb041e74456693b3.jpg (500x687, 67K)

>>Debby downer all the time (due to complete social isolation)
>>severe BDD to the point where I can spend an entire day looking at myself in the mirror and crying at the fact of whats looking right back at me
>>cant hold a conversation for the life of me
>>get angry/irritated over the littlest things
>>extremely shy and reserved; often times very hard to open up to others (the reason why I no longer have friends)
>>absolutely boring and hobbyless

Infinitely better than some loud extroverted normie whore

>look past my looks, personality, low intelligence, and standing at life
What's left to see?

Op are you actually ugly or just believe that you're ugly?

>tfw khhv female but have too high standards