Already eaten 1,600 calories and it's only 9am

>Already eaten 1,600 calories and it's only 9am

Attached: 1535024660907.png (1148x1137, 132K)

>haven't eaten a meal in 2 days

Attached: 1536010798920.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Damn. I eat less than a thousand a day

Attached: AAE4ECDF-ECF7-4A45-9C3F-BA17BD2A6FE4.jpg (1642x2048, 107K)

if you eat 0-200 calories for the rest if the day you can salvage it.

Pls tell me exactly what you ate.
t. Skelly.

I am just about to eat my first meal in 24 hours you fat cunt, not even hungry I just know I need to eat

>eaten 1,600 calories total in the last four days and feel like shit again

i eat around 2,000 calories before 8am because i've burned around the same by then at my morning workout

the rest of the day is just spent coasting to 3,500 burned

you just literally have the opposite problem
you should be eating throughout the day

>tfw haven't eaten in 3 days
how long can I go without eating without killing myself? I'm not even hungry anymore

>just ate everyones leftovers before bed

>100+ sessions of hour long cardio this year
>STILL fat

bad genes are bad genes and you can't fix shit

Attached: 1532779516343.jpg (640x334, 37K)

Literal 50-year-old-woman-tier advice you fucking boomer.

Sounds like a good start to a day of B L O A T. Keep at it.

Attached: 1524837006576.jpg (640x496, 56K)

I already lost 110 lbs so this isn't on purpose, but today I woke up, ripped the top off a keurig cup, ate the ground coffee beans inside, and didn't eat anything until a fucking feast at Arby's later in the day and that was my only meal. Not the healthiest way to spend my calories, but if you do this and moderate yourself during the feast (only order your cal limit fatty) you'll lose weight. I always preferred not eating until night when I was losing.

Think about it like this
>we evolved to be cavemen, thats what natural selection made us
>do you think cavemen ate 3 square meals a day?
>fucking no, they went hungry until they tricked a mammoth into running off a cliff
>then they gorged themselves until it was gone and got hungry while they hunted another mammoth
Your mom probably told you thats how you should be eating, huh? Guess what user, fat doesn't make you fat either.

>ate 1700 calories
>work out and lose 1000

Depends on how much fat you have. Your body uses up your fat stores when you stop eating. After that, you end up dying. You should drink salt water for electrolytes to not dehydrate though.

Do I just add salt to water?

Give the man a bloody medal!!!

You fucking retard is this bait? You can't out train a bad diet. Well, you can, but you'll fucking NEVER out cardio a bad diet. If you want to burn lots of calories you need to lift lots of heavy shit, develop muscle because muscle takes energy to maintain even when sitting idle, and then you can lift heavier shit. It snowballs.

But instead of trying to out train your completely shitballs diet, you need to count your calories. Download myfitnesspal or any calorie journal app, I'm not a paid shill thats just the one I used. If you are ACTUALLY HONEST (major key, lying to yourself will completely ruin this and keep you fat) you'll likely be fucking floored by how much you eat.

Ever wonder why treadmill dumbasdes stay fat? Because cardio is a stupid meme, at least as far as losing weight. I run, but for conditioning. Plus I bet you aren't doing good, intense cardio. You're probably going jog-speed on an eliptical.

Fuck I think I fell for bait. If not, for real listen to me, the gene thing isnt real and it's your DIET that is fucking you up. You overfeed so you are overbig, if you eat less (for the rest of your life unless you wanna start lifting goodly) you won't be a fatass anymore. Meme diets are a meme, cardio is a meme, and you're probably too stupid to lift right, so you need to decrease your intake of food.

You can in a pinch. If you're going a long time, you probably want other things like adding potassium. The /fast/ threads on Jow Forums talk about a recipe they use called snake juice or something.

I'm the other reply doubleposting, just for credibility. I was obese for years because I fell for that horseshit "you cant fix it" attitude that weight loss program commercials are always shilling. I lost 110 lbs. You literally can too. Google Calories In Calories Out and get MyFitnessPal or any other calorie counting app and be brutally honest, log every bite of food so you actually know what you're eating. Its easy, you just type in the food and itll even figure out the calories for you.

>ripped the top off a keurig cup, ate the ground coffee beans inside
...Why?

Attached: 1515218092523.png (735x634, 736K)

Do you believe a starving man can be fat? Fucking lol

>tfw you eat more in a day than she eats in a month

Attached: 40405440_545292545891470_6159376663202234368_n.jpg (1080x1342, 135K)

I like coffee but I moved recently and my keurig is in a box somewhere. One time someone gave me some chocolate covered coffee beans and thats when it clicked, man. You can straight up just eat that shit. If you can cover it in chocolate and eat it, you can eat it without the chocolate too. So now sometimes I do. I prefer whole beans bought in bulk because its more cost effective and environmentally friendly, but I already owned these cups and they were close at hand. Also they're low-cal in the extreme, but I'm personally not much concerned with calories anymore. I got a handle on my eating and I exercise so I can do and eat as I please within reason.

>got a double sauasage muffin with extra hash browns and a skinny latte to watch my figure
>on my way to work
>swing by nearby subway and order a 12 breakfast sub with twice the ingredients
>two hours before lunch eat both my sandwiches, chocolate and crisps
>no lunch at lunchtime
>currently waiting for a driveby burger van that comes round daily to pass by
I knew I should have just got a normal coffee, its empty calories

Attached: 1537467038330.jpg (732x959, 56K)

>eating
i just have a glass of water and some celery after my workout. It's not that fucking hard. I deadlift 600lbs btw

>tfw 121lbs lost so far
>tfw has a nice spicy sub sandwich for breakfast and gonna have chicken pie, chips and some salad for dinner, all while under 1500 cals for the day
I dont understand how someone could give up carbs

Ate a pot noodle at 10am and just had some herring, onion and sauerkraut now. Plus plenty of water and 3 cups of coffee inbetween.

Just thinking about eating half of that makes me sick

>already have 200 calories
>almost 12
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Same. I've lost 70 pounds in 6 months. Was 350ish at my highest in March. Started fasting, regularly working out, and restriciting my caloric intake. Literally all kt takes. I'm still a fat shit now at 278 being 5'10" but I'm lighter than I've been in a good 5 years. It takes dedicafion and motivation.

Isn't coffee/caffeine supposed to be an appetite suppressor?

Cardio isn't a meme. You can't ONLY do cardio as you said, you're right, but acting like cardio has no benefits is retarded.

Yeah but woke up at 04:30am so I kinda needed the kick, only really ate out of boredom so I made sure it wasnt unhealthy and just a small amount

30yo 145lbs

Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios w/ Milk ~300 cal
Lunch: Spaghettio's (meatball) ~460 cal
Dinner: Steak & Potatoes w/ Ketchup ~750 cal

Thats the plan for today. Will likely have an apple or a couple of oranges before bed though.

IKTF. Just realized my late night snacking was almost 1000calories last night (4 servings cheese, large beer, 4 pieces candy, piece of breakfast casserole), so I have to fast until I have a small dinner today. Fucking crazy how shit adds up and how fast I gain weight- I gained like 8lbs back and can FEEL the extra fat between my inner thighs, under my armpits, and on my cheeks. I HATE IT REEEE why the fuck is my self control so shit? I do so well then I fall off the wagon and go on a drinking/eating binge and gain it all back