Girls with bf's wanting to be your "friend"

I had a bunch of fun "dates" with this girl, falling for her as we went out and had amazing times, then after the 4th time hanging out I realise she really is serious about her long distance relationship with someone. Get in touch with another "friend" who asks me out to go party and I think she has split with het bf so maybe we could bang (even tho Im not hugely into her that way but on the rebound was worth a try) and after yet another fun night out find out she's back in the relationship again. Now Im not really mad cause Ive had a great time and my male friends all seem tied up in relationships and kids or broke as fuck so its good to have someone to party with but wtf?!... it feels like im getting really weird mixed signals (flirty and touchy etc) and its driving me crazy. Ive had gfs in the past, Im not some turbo wizard and I suppose I just want to vent, its kinda a weird theme going on, like my last gf cursed me and now all Ill get is teasing and torment. Any similar stories?

Attached: abi's house.jpg (960x720, 178K)

Long distance takes it toll on people. She probably wants the flirtiness and attention that she doesn't regularly get from her bf (since it's long distance), but at the same time she doesn't want to explicitly cheat on him. Basically, if you're fine being friends with this girl, go for it, but it probs won't lead anywhere, so be aware of that.

yeah she said that "I dont know if you have the strength to digest that this wont be a thing" Saying "strength" because I told her some things Ive been through and how every girl Ive been interested is taken or not interested etc. and I think she was genuinely concerned for me, like I might do something crazy. Its hard being a guy and constantly having to face this kind of rejection and still try to chase things ..desu though she's right, I dont know if I can digest it, we get on too well.

I think she does care about you, but as a friend, not a potential bf. She's trying to let you down gently while hurting your feelings as little as possible. It's a shame, but it's how it is.

But keep in mind that not every girl will have a long distance bf. If you're getting on this well with this girl, I guarantee that there are plenty of available girls who'd be down for going out with you, since you seem to not be absolutely repulsive. Don't give up, user, at the end of the day, you only need one girl to say yes.

this is typical behavior of a girl who is window shopping for her next boyfriend or her side fling to fill in while her boyfriend is gone.

Some actual good advice thx

>She's trying to let you down gently while hurting your feelings as little as possible. It's a shame, but it's how it is.

In other woirds she wants to own an extra bf without doing anything for it

>In other woirds she wants to own an extra bf without doing anything for it
bingo. otherwise known as 'friendzone' or 'emotional tampon'. getting the benefits of a relationship (companionship, support) without fronting the costs (benis in vagen)

If you make a move you can bang them but I take it you didn't make a move therefore you get friendzoned. All girls cheat if you just make them feel like doing it, they don't posses a sense of loyalty or the ability to think through the results of their actions. They just do whatever they feel like in the moment.

t. someone whose gf cheated on them then left them for another dude and since then have banged 4 girls with husbands/fiances/bfs in the last 12 months

Attached: multipass.gif (245x204, 246K)

some guys are willing to do this because they think they might be next in line. but if you're a real robot, you should know that you won't be next in line and you therefore shouldn't reward her behavior with your companionship.

Unless they're childhood friends or you were friends with their boyfriend first. You don't stay friends with women. It quickly devolves into nothing but the down sides of dating them but even worse.

>If you're getting on this well with this girl, I guarantee that there are plenty of available girls who'd be down for going out with you
This is not true at all. I find one girl that I get on really well in about 10 years. He might not get anyone even remotely like that EVER. And definitely not in the near future.

The current one is cucking me with her orbiter and has been ignoring me for days, so I'm pretty much ready to give up on life entirely, this was my last attempt at anything and it failed miserably.

Had the same shit online.
Get into the pussy while you can or get out. Otherwise you will do something you regret sooner or later.

>you therefore shouldn't reward her behavior with your companionship
As if the companionship of a robot is any sort of reward

>But keep in mind that not every girl will have a long distance bf.
Female feelgood bullshit, since it is not a level playing field.
Females can have a bf whenever they want one, so the chance of finding one that does not have bf, LDR or not is slim to none.

Not entirely true. Not all women are total sluts. I mean she was hugging me, drumming on my chest, biting me, letting me bite her but moving away if I was obviously moving to kiss her. We were getting drunk together and she knew her behavior was wrong for someone in a relationship but she drew the line at actually kissing so she could say "no I never kissed him" if she mentioned me to her bf. inb4 thot

Lol. Okay Mr. Clinton, and a BJ is not having sex.

Then why do you stick around here so much that you can make any judgment about every 'bot, mh?

It really depends, I provide practically endless entertainment for just a tiny little bit of genuine human connection. I'm basically the guy from the "I'll talk to anyone about anything" meme. Personally I would do anything to have someone like myself around.

>inb4 thot
that's not a thot. that's a ho. if you were chad, she wouldn't have drawn the line at kissing. she would have let you fuck her and cum on her face, but drawn the line at swallowing your load.

>We were getting drunk together and she knew her behavior was wrong for someone in a relationship but she drew the line at actually kissing so she could say "no I never kissed him" if she mentioned me to her bf. inb4 thot

That is called anti-slut defense. You are supposed to just do it and she will love it then you could have banged her.

>Not entirely true. Not all women are total sluts.

I'm not calling them sluts, it is just how they respond to the world. If they have a feeling they will act on it.

This, she would put out if she could later have claimed its totally not her fault.

Other side of the fence,
>girl i kinda now is being really flirty with me
>talk to her at party
>obviously wants to fuck
>makeout on the couch
>she's on top of me
>diamonds.png
>we walk back to my place
>proceed to fuck
>find out she has a boyfriend
>seems disappointed in herself for sleeping with me
>still makeout a bit before she leaves
>texted me today saying she wants to talk about it(happened last friday)
I dont know what the fuck is gonna happen but im starting to sweat bullets
pic unrelated friend

Attached: 7.jpg (540x960, 36K)

forgot to mention but she says she can't remember any of it in the text, but before she left Saturday said " we should keep this to ourselves."
how fucked over am i?

Attached: 8.jpg (540x960, 51K)

She's been in this relationship for 6 years. Its not such an easy thing to sabotage. You guys are not going to make me regret not physically forcing myself on her, Im not a rapist. I like her too much just to fuck n chuck, she could have ended up hating me...beside we have an arrangement. She still has to finish a tattoo shes doing on me. Shit could have got hella awkward. Ill get that out the way and see where we stand.

you're not fucked over at all. she had a fling, and you got laid. it's done and over.

You got laid, if you did not catch feels or STDs you are good.
Wouldn't expect anything but a tearful "Baww I never wanted that to jump on your cock, We should forget this" talk, unless she came like nuke for you.

but all I want is a gf with a low sex drive. i don't really care for sex/masturbating desu. i have a 3 inch benis anyways so piv sex will never be enjoyable for them. I do get urges sometimes but i cummies in like 30 seconds anyways.

>the flirtiness and attention that she doesn't regularly get from her bf (since it's long distance),

A LDR relationship is honestly already fucked if they are unable to give eachother that sort of feeling and attention online. Which is something not every couple can conjure up.
But since there is always a dick ready for a girl and many are not feeling guilty one bit about hurting a radom guy, they will proceed to try and have one anyway.

why havent you posted this along with contact info in one of the 'i'm an asexual girl' threads?

You're going to JAIL, ya fucking RAPIST.

So quick to call it "your" sabotage and make her the hapless victim. Small wonder we guys let girls walk all over us with that selfblaming we have been taught.
What is SHE doing when she is teasing and heating your dick up, cherishing her 6 year relationship?

>She's been in this relationship for 6 years. Its not such an easy thing to sabotage.

6 years means nothing. bitches don't do loyalty but fine be a pussy about it and get friendzoned but don't complain about not getting pussy when you do.

It probably all means your gay and suck on cocks