Western """"""women"""""""

>Western """"""women"""""""

Attached: nice.jpg (506x754, 166K)

What is she guilty of here?

>it was a weird sense of power to be the one with less feelings
Sociopathy, classy.

Being a fucking whore that uses people, the retard that lets her do it isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either

being a drunk ho I guess

Betas need to rediscover the art of settling for women within their own league instead of always trying to reach for the top 15% most sought after women and this shit will stop happening

Never stay with a woman who loves you less than you love her

Holy shit thats the most obvious troll I have seen

If betas were to rediscover this world would have been a better place. Fake jobs like streaming would also die because degenerates wouldn't need approval/notice from there favorite streamers anymore

Isnt it fucking clear? Shes literally abusing the guy

We judge men by ability and women by morality
A man receives little credit for being good. A woman receives little credit for being cunning.
We ask of others what they don’t give us.

>Some drunk cunt that whores around is in the top 15%
Piss off you meme flagging nigger

It's called women. Women will always be women.

The quicker you virgins realise this, the quicker you'll grow out of this anti-women incel phase.

That soyboy needs to straight up rape her asshole

Why can’t we just stop living in this crazy jewish post third Reich timeline.
I want of this ride, please.

Attached: 48302797-64CD-43C1-8407-B97CC7C6DB8B.jpg (540x408, 29K)

Hey, i gave that same notebook to MY girl.

Wait, did she travel to Australia for the BAC or did she travel to America for the BBC?

Western women are how they are because of that attitude.

This isn't a global thing, this is us.

And take your meaningless buzzwords with you

Soyboys needs to learn what a nuclear deterrence is in a relationship sense.

Attached: xehm1euwfds01.jpg (640x640, 9K)

Wanderlust is a code word for whoring around the world

Attached: 160724161520-dnc-debbie-wasserman-schultz-steps-down-nr-00004911-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50K)

This desu
But we all love rolling our particular boulder uphill

I actually gave this joiurnal to my mom. She asked me to get it for her for Christmas. It comes from some weird company in China and I’m pretty sure she found it in a Facebook ad

More like regular lust

>know that women are awful people
>still pretend its us being anti-women

I'm not an incel, in fact I've fucked more women than you. Doesn't mean you have to whiteknight like a faggot on an indonesian nigger hating forum

Cunt

This is actually more damning of Western men than Western women.

How does she use him? He's buying her all that stuff to feel better about himself....

Should she fuck him? Would that make it right in your eyes?

Did she promise to fuck him if he bought her something?

If your friend buys you a beer, should you suck his dick?

>dating a secular roastie in 2018

Attached: 543DD9D0-7FC7-4009-9FCE-EEEC01C35274.png (750x1334, 3.73M)

More like
>western men

Attached: 1524093934880m.jpg (642x1024, 86K)

Where did I write any of that

Based

>give a girl a journal as a gift to write about her sexual adventures with swarthy black and Italian men
>she posts it to a massive Facebook talking about screwing you over in a way that many of your mutual aquaintences will recognise and receives about 50% support

Found the fat chick

he's a complete omega, they are supposed to be used.

>you have to forgive roasties and marry them!

The future is bright, isn't it? I think we still pretty far from a definitive fracture between men and women for a comeback of old ""reactionary"" values.

Attached: 1520334108375m.jpg (769x1024, 113K)

This story has played out many times in world history. The older she gets the more she will regret about not holding onto that guy. Such is life.

Manipulative bitch with power needs.

Toasty roastie

and she just confidently posts it to social media where he's going to read it.

She's guilty of using people, its the same principle of standing by and letting a slow motion train wreck happen without doing anything to stop it.

That being said the biggest thing is that he was the cuck. You can't blame other people for his own cuck behavior.

""""""""""humans"""""""""" of (((New York)))

Hmmm you seem to struggle with morality. Maybe you’re a sociopath?
Anyway, the fact she even measures out enough attention pretty blatantly shows she’s just manipulating him.
She talks about him like he’s a recess monkey or guinea pig.
I genuinely feel bad for you you can’t see that, it’s just occurred to me that your gf must do the same to you. I’m sorry

Women's rights were a mistake also
2D>3D

Attached: 1523992006893.png (1080x1920, 1.73M)

If a man was in the same position, we'd call him a piece of shit too. That's not even clever, that's just low grade playing with feelings to get free stuff. A 4th grader could do it.

Absolutely true and well put.

>Melbourne

Attached: 85230.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

So stop orbiting her, what's the problem

Taglietelli 85 dollars???

>anti-women
It's anti western women at most nigger

Attached: 1vb2e25g.vichan-3.gif (245x430, 51K)

No, she won’t.
She’s just gonon with life and forget this guy while she rinse and repeats cycles 100’s of times.
Women don’t hold on to meaningless emotional equity. A year from now she’ll see the journal and probably throw it out without thought

Skanks gonna skank.

Attached: 1523979563194.jpg (552x263, 34K)

Lesson for the kids.

Women don't respect men who have too many feelings. There's a reason why men would teach eachother to be unfeeling.

I'll fuck females, I sure as shit won't respect them or have any affectionate feelings for them though.

fucking stupid slut

Boris pls. Like Slavic and Asian qts don't marry ugly Western betas only to dump them the moment they get a green card

10/10
Would buy beer

Alphas support the woman and betas support the "man" in this situation

Don't tell me that tell that to people that actually orbit cunts

Nice reddit spacing you fucking fag

>he went to great lengths and huge effort for me
>I did the bare minimum required to lead him on so I could be a parasite
>even now I'm still a shameless leech
This is why I can't respect women.

>your gf must do the same to you
Nigger! I fucked the Emus who raped your mom to make you.

Grw the fuck up Jow Forums. Life is cruel. You will be abused by every single thing if you let them. But in the end, you have to sit down and analyse where you let them in.

The sociopath & the beta.

A timeless classic

Being a whore, literally taking gift in return for her providing ' the girl friend thing'

The 'boyfriend' sounds like an utter beta-faggot.

No wonder she's looking for real men while being abroad.

Keyword here is "Western"
Also it only applies to westernized women. Sadly they are majority.

We need complete collapse of society in order for this to happen. Good news though, roasties being roasts will cause the complete collapse of society.

Attached: 1506528433618.png (1600x1067, 239K)

this
women are to emotional on their own so they have no need for more

>hold on to meaningless emotional equity

any tips on how to stop?

that's the worst caption for a picture I've seen

>western men

Holy crap that picture.
Wow, just wow!
How she talks about a journal but puts her legs in the picture.
When I could go back in time, this is what I would have told my younger me as an advice.

The worst bitches in your life are not the fake blond haired, fake finger nail, high-heels bitches you see on TV. Don't worry about them. They are just stupid.

The real chicks you should be afraid of are the ones like in pic. They know what men want, they know how they can dress sexy without it being obvious. They go for the cute flower thing, yet know exactly how to put their looks on screen.

The half-intelligent guys can look though the obviously fake Stacey, but the can not look though that shit. They get attached because they think: Wow, a Flower-Girl which doesn't know how sexy she is. She is just a little confused that's why she fucks Chad. But if I tell her how great she looks, she might go out with me.

No, she knows how sexy she is. She knows how much you like her. She won't ditch Chad unless she is 35, fat and used-up. Don't waste your time.

I really really wish someone would have told me far earlier.

Attached: 1519134918511.jpg (500x587, 36K)

I’m sorry that hurts your feelings petal.
I’m sure your gf will treat you like a man one day

Being a whore.

>Should she fuck him?
Ofc she should.

Stop giving a fuck.
The ONLY time you should give a fuck about women is if, they’re your mother, they’re your sister, they’re you’re daughter
If you want to fuck a girl just pretend you care, it’s what every man does

All you faggots hate women so much you don't even realize that the faggot boyfriend brought this onto himself.

Beta-males are the biggest problem in the West and her ex-boyfriend is a textbook example hereof.

TFW that sum on the pic is your monthly paychek

Look at the way people are approaching him here:
We expect men to be basically decent as a minimum and then chide them for having insufficient guile
We expect women to be guileful as a minimum and chide them for having insufficient decency
They’re both attempts to correct human nature

So what you're saying is that guy is a beta faggot?

Attached: so what youre saying is.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I do not believe this can be real.

>humans
>in jew york
lulz

It is the ultimate back burner safety net. She could return to him with aids. That gives you a lot of options.

The only women any man should be nice to are the ones that are his immediate family, and that is if they are nice to him. All the others, treat them like whores.

>i'll buy her shit so maybe she'll fuck me
if this is the thought process of that guy then i pity the fool

another "hate women" thread
really?

Attached: we have this thread every day.jpg (396x382, 31K)

Why are you posting second-worst girl?

(Sayori obviously being worst girl)

Well fuck I found it. It's real.

Who the fuck is this shit a person?

fell for the expecting too much from women meme lads

Who would fuck that loser? Besides hes not even it to sex like he said

She is a cunt, but guys like him are enabling this bullshit.

Two hundred years ago, there were huge stories about women who killed men because they had killed her husbands out of revenge.

It was not always like this. There were times, when women cared about a relation just as much as men.

>western men
this

Attached: 1518264956050.webm (640x480, 2.11M)

this, whiteknight soyboys are the most insane people on the planet, white women are for giving birth to white children and nothing more, if you enable whorish behavior you are worse than the jews. no hymen no diamond telegony is real

pretty sure that's just a stock photo they attached to the post for illustration
but yeah, obvious bimbo whores > quirky pixie girls who pretend to be different but are whores all the same

True wisdom.

wtf why is this cute girl entertaining this pathetic fat cuck?

this is the kind of loser women have resorted to now that smart people have given up on them?

Not sure how old the cunt is, but I'm sure she'll keep fucking chad after chad until her looks fade at which point she'll crawl back to that beta she talks about.

Sad part is he'll probably take her back too.

This the guy is at fault for being a gullible retard. Knew a girl in college who did the same shit, always had 3 or 4 guys following her around in hopes of getting laid.
I don’t think she ever paid for a meal or a movie ticket. After a certain point it’s the man’s fault

Yes. Women's cruelty functions differently than men's. There is almost always a semblance of plausible deniability so they can play victim should they be called out.