Misogynists of Jow Forums, I'm about to start a new job where ALL of my coworkers are women. What should I expect?

Misogynists of Jow Forums, I'm about to start a new job where ALL of my coworkers are women. What should I expect?

Attached: bunchachicks.jpg (640x640, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

payscale.com/research/US/Job=Medical_Biller/Hourly_Rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends. What's the job?

LOTS of shit tests

I work in the field of Medical Billing and Coding. I'll be responsible for pre-determinations, and pre-certs.

Asking misogynists about women is like asking someone from the city about farming. Assuming you're not in some crazy liberal workplace they'll probably just be normal people.
Assuming you are in a liberal workplace though, I doubt you'll last very long if you're not a minority or willing to act like a complete cuck and let them walk all over you.

rape accusations. might as well rape one just so you at least get the sex out of it

its not gonna work out bro try to fuck as many as you can before you're let go and turn them against each other

I still like hearing the opinions of Jow Forums. They are entertaining, and definitely not the kind you'll hear from people in real life.

>rape accusations.

This. Put up some dashcams around your cubicle, I'd also recommend a bodycam and a helmet with one of those 360 GoPro's or something

Interact with them as little as you can. They're annoying as fuck and can't just let you do your job.

Your very own personal harem. Savour it, OP.

Attached: received_1042905359111937.png (720x960, 723K)

Lots of gossip and complaining. Just stay out of the break room (if you there even is one) and keep to yourself.

A watered down version of the Jow Forumsraftian nighmare. They'll be a bit bitchy, cliquey and moody, and it will annoy you a little bit from time to time.

This. Women LOVE to talk shit about people.

Prepare for mind-numbing conversations...lots of them.

expect a lot of women to talk shit about the other women behind their backs to you

yep you'll here 24/7 bitching about what sarah was saying behind cassandras back GLHF

Now I'm imagining some dude surrounded by fucking go pros, bumping into shit clumsily, wearing a bicycle helmet with a mounted 360 cam.

I raff I ruse

Attached: 1539086459420s.jpg (238x250, 7K)

Switching employers isn't going to change these demographics. The entire field is pretty lopsided.
payscale.com/research/US/Job=Medical_Biller/Hourly_Rate
Only Kindergarten Teachers are more skewed.

Attached: billergenderratio.png (1314x275, 25K)

LOTS of random penis inspections. And you'll probably get roped into tasting all of buttholes in the office to determine which girl has the tastiest. You know how girls get.

If you want a real answer, expect a lot of gossip. Women love talking about one another behind their backs.

Protip: don't get involved with it

Gossip, people being unproductive and horrible office design

Attached: 1476059107032.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

The office doesn't look like that at all. This is a doctor's office user.

Also, this whole "Don't socialize" bit seems to bother me. I've heard of robots getting reprimanded or fired for not interacting with coworkers.

Definitely keep this in mind. Say hello when you pass them in the hallway, answer if they ask you a question, but just keep out of the conversations if they don't actively try to include you.

just act normal and when any gossip shit happens and they ask you something or even make the smallest mention of you you just have to say something like ''i don't want to get involved in any of this'' and act neutral as fuck, be completely correct

Good point. I didn't even think for long enough to consider that you were just asking them for entertainment.

facts, if women don't talk shit around you that's really bad news

>What should I expect?

gossiping,passive aggressiveness.complaining and being over emotional. also don't let your guard down and try to be friends with them. women will backstab you and they have no loyalty.

expect to get bullied and harassed

Is this what happened when you guys were working with women? Greentext it.

You should expect no work to get done at all.

Attached: 1538804324036.jpg (375x592, 46K)

GREEN ACRES IS THE PLACE TO BE

Attached: 1538612786766.jpg (639x624, 52K)

Misogynists only hate women because they know women very well and want women to be better then they are. Look at us here you stupid newfag normal nigger.
We bitch about how all women are stupid whores while idolizing pure girls. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to understand this.

People here have a far better understanding of women then most and the only reason you think other wise is because you are a brainwashed faggot.

This too. If you are a hard worker within weeks expect women to push their responsibilities onto you.

I worked in a similar field (med records) and other hospital departments so naturally they're mostly staffed by women.
It's something to do with the nature of office work and women's natural proclivity for passive aggressiveness and emotional responses. I'd avoid fucking any of them too.
One of the women at work cheated on her then-fiance with a younger guy in another department. She basically had to ask us to lie for her if her fiance turned up at the office to ask about it.
You'll never get to talk about anything that interests you either and forget talking politics.
This too holy fuck bitch you can file your own fucking charts when you're done with them

I was imagining exactly that, too. And all so that he can defend himself against false rape charges.

>Asking misogynists about women is like asking someone from the city about farming
No, it's asking for the truth, and we know the truth about women.
If you're ugly and/or autistic expect your life to be ruined just for existing. Women are wired to destroy any man less than Chad. Don't take this fucking job.

it's like working around high school students. they form cliques, they gossip about literally everything, they are emotional, and they are prone to subversion.

Don't you worry about me. I'm a normal.

Attached: bigfiveresult10042018.png (1144x620, 82K)

acid reflux

Attached: 1383106753298.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Well are you good looking? Because there's a very good chance you'll get metoo'd or accused of rape if you aren't. Or you'll get fired and accused of other shit and have your whole life ruined.

>If you're a good worker they'll ask you to do their work.

>If they don't shit talk other people to you, they are shit talking you behind your back.

How long have you been working at your med records job?

Jesus christ.
Have fun with that hahaha

Whatever do not ever date a co-worker. When it goes south (which it will) you will get fired for bs. And she will tell everyone at work everything about you.

Attached: 14231654g.png (657x527, 192K)

Not there anymore but stuck around for about 5 years

A lot of petty drama and a poor work environment (lack of work ethics, shifting responsibility around). Generally imagine your company is made up of 5th graders.

Attached: join nurse school, they said.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>messenger bag AND a backpack
why

What ever you do don't even hint that you are interested in them sexually as they may then try to make an example of you by saying you are creepy. You could even wear a wedding ring. Women can be good to work with as long as they don't think you are ogling them behind their backs.

What if they have already hinted that THEY are interested in ME sexually?
>Woman1: Halloween is coming up. You can dress up, but no masks and no skimpy outfits
>Woman2: You should ignore the second part, it'll make you more popular. *laughs*

It's a shit test. Women love playing mind games and change their minds whenever they feel like it. They'll likely accuse you of rape if you act on it.

Y'all be calling me brainwashed when you literally seal yourselves in your rooms and do nothing but post in an echo chamber all day. Do as you will, say what you want, but at the end of the day, you and I both know you're wrong.

>Y'all be calling me brainwashed when you literally seal yourselves in your rooms and do nothing but post in an echo chamber all day. Do as you will, say what you want, but at the end of the day, you and I both know you're wrong.
That's gonna be a Yikes from me.