Insane exes

How many of you have been permanently fucked up by abusive/crazy exes? What are your stories?

>been in a relationship for 2 years in highschool
>beginning is literal bliss, soulmates, crazy sex etc.
>she slowly turns crazy (depression, bipolar + some personality disorder)
>cheated on me, disappeared for days on end, did drugs
>had to physically restrain her from hurting herself many times
>"user, I'm considering suicide" every single week
>I try to help
>suddenly realize that during the relationship, I've turned into a broken husk of a person
>develop severe anxiety, guilt, etc.
>she ends it (not serious)
>I take it seriously and stop responding to calls
>she follows me around, constant abusive texts
>I literally go into hiding, now I have panic attacks and can't go anywhere
>years later I haven't been with anyone, haven't been able to love anyone
>fixed my anxiety with therapy, but still afraid of relationships and attachment
>several nice girls ask me out, it always gives me flashbacks and panic attacks, I run away
>doesn't look like it's getting any better soon

Attached: 0d0d13c0d521d73da1ee52a4a44d15c0--los-simpson.jpg (236x236, 6K)

My first and only girl fucked all my close friends and repeatedly messages me once a year because she probably sees me as a backup option. I'm afraid of women now. Fuck highschool

I had a highschool gf and she wouldn't let me get a capri-sun with dinner 'cause she said it wad for kids and I was embarassing her. Last time I eat out with a woman.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

What a fucking mad pussy.

>Highschool gf

just off yourself

Why don't you block her with all means possible?
I know for myself that even if I can't fix myself, I'll do everything in my power to keep that bitch at a biggest possible distance. Even if I see her a hundred yards away, I get this crazy anxious adrenaline rush. I've literally ran away on a few occasions of meeting her.

what are you trying to say?

im saying youre a weak pathetic person for letting what was clearly a mental patient control your life especially during a period thats as inconsequential for your love life that is highschool.

So much so you're now what i hope is a semi-adult which is refusing what could be more functional relationship because your feefees got hurt when you were younger. Literal fucking panic attacks and flashbacks, how pathetic.

And what exactly did we achieve here by you typing this out?

And I wouldn't really compare being abused by a mental patient with feefees getting hurt. Restraining someone because she's bashing her head against the wall and scratching herself till she bleeds isn't really an experience you'd expect to leave no psychological impact.

And how should I know? I was young and tried to help a person who was obviously in trouble and who I, until a certain point, loved very much. I know you are probably trolling, but in case you are not, do you actually expect a teenager to just say "fuck off, I'll disappear now" to someone who was alright but suddenly wants to kill himself and does drugs? Are you a psychopath or such a hardcore incel that you've never had a relationship with a human being in trouble?

I dated 2 people, they were both fucked.
First one was a relationship in high school
>daddy issues new girl confesses crush on me
>we start dating
>she becomes obsessed with me
>writes me letters in her blood
>fucks like 10 guys while we're together
>i break up with her
>she stands in the woods after school and stares at my house

second ex was at age 18 after hs
>meet guy online
>pressured to move in with him right away
>he is a violent monster and rapist

Jesus, I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you doing any better now? Also, your first relationship hits close to home...

yeah actually I am in a good relationship now.
guys crazy and girls crazy are way different.

Yeah I'd believe.

Were you having trouble at the beginning of this new relationship? I find myself constantly weighing options and possibilities and it leads to everything falling apart.

Yeah, we would be cuddling and I would hear a sound that reminded me of HIM (just a door closing or the sound of garbage blowing around in the wind) and I would push my boyfriend away really hard and not be able to see and then i'd be standing there panting, freaked out and embarrassed.

no i've been in relationships before but never have i been such a loser that i let myself rot for what is essentially a fleeting childish highschool relationship. You're not fucking superman it's not your job to help someone like that no matter how much your prepubescent sense of love dictates.

youre a child and you're gunna keep being a loser because you cant get past it.

nah, you're stupid
originalele

Had an ex for 6 years. Here's her story.

>Started "dating" in middle school (holding hands, hugs, etc)
>Used to play video games and watch TV
>Started actually dating in high school. Kissing, sex, all that shit
>We're both pretty sad with our lives but we're happy together. We start to try to fix ourselves.
>She starts making me think she's the only person who genuinely cares about me, everyone else is faking to get something out of me
>Eventually I try to stand up and say no for things she want me to do
>she starts buying sexy cosplays to coerce me to do whatever she wants
>She moves in Illinois, I try to keep the relationship long distance
>We both finish high school, she tells me she's getting surgery on her back
>I'm planning on getting surgery on my eye in a month after hers since I'm going blind in it
>Decided to visit her and take care of her during her recovery, and she agrees to do the same duringmine
>Am poorfag, her mother's a doctor and her father's a marine, she's loaded with money
>Go fly and take care of her for 3 weeks, she's acting completely different
>Met one of her new friends, a guy. Let's call him Dan.
>Dan and her acting all close, I'm too stupid to put 2 and 2 together
>Barely get any attention from her, we only sex and I get a kiss right before I leave to take my plane home.
>Cry on the plane ride home, I know something's up but too socially inept to put it together
>Land, text her that I made it safely and I love her
>Get text back
>"I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore. I've been cheating on you the past 2 years"
>Depression activate
>Eventually try to get my eye surgery, not enough money
>Think I spent so much money flying over and taking care of her, check bank accounts
>Find out she stole my cards and has been buying hundred of dollars in sex toys
>Didn't get surgery until a good 6 months later, legally blind in one eye

I have a continuation if anyone cares

Attached: FB_IMG_1485809783525.jpg (336x333, 18K)

solid reply friend, keep soiling the bed haunted by your retarded past

>permanently fucked up
Nobody has control like that over my life. Imagine being so beta someone can literally change who you are just by fucking you and then acting crazy. Hahaha

I had a pretty similar girl after highschool, though thank God she never pulled the headbash move, that one is tough. I definitely had to straddle the line between abuser and protector myself which is tough. "No you are definitely not leaving the house alone right now, because I know if you slip through my fingers theres a 75% chance you loop your car exhaust through your window with a hose and end your life out in the middle of nowhere" and it is fucking tough but at some point you have to be objective about it. View things from above the situation and realize they probably just want attention. So call the fucking cops on them when they go crazy. If they're only a little crazy and seeking attention, they'll stop and never do it to anyone again probably, or at least not to you. If they're actually crazy you have to realize one man doesn't have the resources to handle that and sending them to a mental hospital might at least get them some real help and let you get some sleep.

That was a problem for me with my crazy girl. Crazy doesn't sleep, men sleep though. I can go about 3 days as an effective waking person, keeping myself awake without stimulants. I won't enjoy it but I can do it. If I get some limited sleep, I can stretch that over a week or two depending how much sleep. Once I hit the 4th day of no sleep or get severely sleep deprived in the longer term, I (and literally any human) will pretty much have no choice besides lay down and sleep right where you are, right now. How do I know this? Because I was pushed to that extremety at least twice. Your brain says "alright fucker, last call for immediate threats, any tigers or anybody whos going to slit your throat around? No? Alright." And then you no longer have an option, you are now asleep. I think I forgot where I was going with this r*ddit tier paragraph, but anyway you can't go head to head with true crazy and hope to win it, you'll only drive yourself crazy too which you did.

I'm interested, brother

Sorry, thought I replied directly, weird. Anyway yeah I wanna hear more

>read this as my phone dings in my hand
>its a girl doing exactly that
welp my day is shot thx user. can't wait until I see my buddies this weekend to joke about how she texted me last out of all of us again

>make a classic KHV mistake and marry the first girl who shows interest in me
>she's an emotional sponge of a person who just emulates whoever she wants to impress
>she had a childhood/adolescent history of severe mental issues that she partially hid from me
>the mental issues come back in various forms
>starts shunning any attempt I make to give or seek affection, insists my efforts are detrimental and the best thing I can do is just leave her alone
>I become depressed, lifeless husk because of this
>she divorces me, somehow manages to dupe me into thinking the relationship fell apart because of me, and not because her mind is mind coming apart at the seams causing her to emotionally abuse me
>lose business contacts and friendships because because she has told people I sexually assaulted her repeatedly
>spend the next 3 years violently waking from dreams about hugging her and fixing a relationship I should never have entered in the first place
>have difficulty showing affection to other girls now
>they can all tell something horrible has happened to me
>some of them are kind and sweet and want to fix me
>they can't

No, I'm autistic and have trouble hiding my mental breakdowns. I'm the one who was hated. Ironically enough I'm fine if I'm left alone and no one talks to me.
Ironic that loneliness actually helps me
I rambled but it was my exes who hated me and I was the unstable one

Attached: 8DB5086E-7DD2-4160-A792-C76B877C589F.png (1024x576, 698K)

>Find out she stole my cards and has been buying hundred of dollars in sex toys

I would smack that cunt six ways to sunday. I don't give a fuck, what are they gonna give me, aggravated assault and a restraining order?

Worth it.

NORMALFAG THREAD, ALL OF YOU GET THE FUCK OFF Jow Forums

Attached: 1498839796364.jpg (683x935, 699K)