Why do girls pee in front of each other?

Why do girls pee in front of each other?

Attached: girls.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

i cross streams with my bros all the time when we drink desu but my korean culture is also pretty open about pseudo homosexual actions towards your bros

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

They like to be the first to have a sniff just after

because of t r u s t but little do they know I totally have a pee fetish

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
>woah, i didn't know i had so much gas
BRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP
>i'm so sorry femanon, i just can't help it, i t-
BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*Oblivion music plays*
"Hello, traveler"

if this an army thing or is it something all korean men do?

im not sure i never had to go since i moved to the states when i was young. i assume the army removes a lot of what privacy is though. i do know korean boys from early on are just a lot handsier than western culture. we dont jerk each other off or anything but they dont consider it that gay to just horse around since they dont get aroused off it . same as spots teams in us high schools i guess. public baths are still a big deal in korea so if you see your bros naked it kinda makes you much closer

I asked to watch my first gf in high school pee and she used to show me

its just pee

Is it normal that the first thing I immediately focus on in this pic are their feet?

So they can lick each other clean after. Why do you think those types of girls are usually fresher down there than other girls?

Women are fucking gay, not even joking the amount of women who have no issue with fucking other girls and then laughably insist they're straight is insane.

Kind of like how many dudes here would beat some dude's cheeks if he wore a wig yet vehemently deny being gay. Weird.

Attached: 1535394821469.png (1424x836, 1.42M)

It's not really a big deal since you can pee in front of others without exposing your vagoo. I wouldn't do it though.
We go to the bathroom in groups to gossip about other people

I pee in front of my bros as well. Ignore the societally imposed rules and realize that peeing is perfectly natural and that in friendships you should be comfortable doing what you would do alone.

I laughed thanks pal

Hahaha imagine the smell haha...

do girls pee out of their butts?

i miss partying with sluts like this who were fine with doing stupid shit every night

Women fell no shame, the same way the are able to sperm swap one another after Chad and remain perfectly cool about it weeks on end.

seems comfy in korea

>t. toastie roastie postie

its definitely not the first world people think it is except in seoul but even then there are some big differences. i moved away long ago but there is a sense of camraderie that confuscian culture seems to breed. my fob friends all speak fondly about it despite hating it desu

>go to see a show
>get drunk
>only one shitter in the fucking hole in a wall of a venue
>end up pissing into the sink with another dude at the same time someone's taking a lean on the porcelain throne
lol it's just dicks bro, totaly not gay

Get out brapfags