An NPC has generated an article that falsely claims that NPC == SJW

An NPC has generated an article that falsely claims that NPC == SJW.

To the author of the article, it's a fucking meme and it is directed towards normies, not SJWs.

Attached: IMG_4330.jpg (640x807, 90K)

So its obvious that she visits this website looking for newest ""alt-right"" trending stuff

post yfw cecilia probably called you an incel

Attached: 1507645899641.jpg (728x728, 106K)

she is coded to do that, such is her npc life

NPCs are very predictable; They brand shit as "Alt-Right" in order to suppress ideas and make sentient people feel ashamed for thinking such a way. I'm not even right wing and I believe in that shit.

She is not wrong. Incels who are unironically ncps try to claim that people fighting for a cause are NPCs just to devalue women. Nice way of projecting their hate

The npc meme is based an an incredibly flawed "study"
Look into it.

She doesn't understand the venacualr of Jow Forums and so equates every meme as being 'raciss or sexiss'

OP is a shill, or even the woman herself, trying to generate attention. Please sage and report for advertising.

woah, those white male incel nazi gamergator trumpers are dehumanising people!

Attached: ck.jpg (2048x1536, 1.02M)

It's pepe all over again, these idiots don't seem to understand that one person using a meme that way doesn't mean it was created to do that.

But then these people are dumb so I'm hardly surprised.

>report for advertising
>definitely isn't trying to suppress sentient humans

I found the NPC in the thread

They haven't gotten this pissed off since they found out Pepe was a nazi

Attached: 28c6dfb688c0fb9838a366057c5b1cff.png (714x481, 149K)

>tripfag
Check.
>defending the interests of normies on r9k
Check.
>blindly attacking the NPC meme
Check.

Contact your corporate handlers for a new software update to ensure these self-outings dont happen again.

Attached: 6F84365D-8F13-4F31-A477-B25360FE19A0.jpg (938x974, 89K)

>Fatman
>An NPC beta provider to his spic slut wife
>Complaining about the NPC meme
What a surprise

Attached: 1536600740750.jpg (250x208, 5K)

>this is an genuine article that actually exists
did it get popular on reddit or something? NPC is the lamest forced meme of the entire fucking decade

Attached: 1377477660858.jpg (254x246, 42K)

Its a shame that you werent programmed with real emotion and the frustration you feel at this meme is completely artificial and hard coded into you by your masters. I feel sorry for you.

The comments entertain me more than the article. They refer to Jow Forums in a lot of grouping terms and ways, and then say grouping(saying NPC) is bad.

>mindlessly spams the latest meme on Jow Forums
>he claims he's the only one who's not an NPC

To be fair, SJWs are a subset of normies and are the biggest normies out there. But yeah, it's just more victim card bullshit from a woman (the NPC gender).

>An NPC has generated an article that falsely claims that NPC == SJW.
>implying the meme isn't used that way

>Already annoying and shitty meme
>Now going to get even more attention because of this shit

Attached: 39596541_2237031069849083_4032392194026373120_n.jpg (1080x1349, 81K)

Honestly I fucking wish it was made to make fun of SJW's, but it simply isn't

Attached: 1536473412417.jpg (901x1000, 216K)

Because they see themselves in it and therefore believe it was targeted at them, egocentrism etc..

>Stop calling me an NPC you incel nazi alt-rightists!!

Attached: 1537923822658.png (334x455, 132K)

>Because they see themselves in it and therefore believe it was targeted at them, egocentrism etc.

I also think they're concerned that the meme is directed at anyone who supplies rote answers or emotivist answers to provocative questions gets caught up in the meme. And the entire reason SJW's exist is to try to impose emotivist answers on people over and over until they become rote responses. That's literally how postmodernists think value systems *work*; the meme pisses it off because it presupposes that there are non-NPC people who actually think, and systems of cultural relativism can't allow that to be true.

And here we see an NPC working for a Gawker clickbait farm doing exactly what you'd expect an NPC in that environment to do:

Look around on Jow Forums for a new meme that makes fun of her, find it and then write about how cunningly, insidiously evil this jpeg of some random cartoon shit supposedly is.

Cecilia D'Anastasio is an NPC.

sjws aren't npcs?
they live by a cult mindset and literally can't think for themselves but they aren't npcs?

OP here.

They are but the author was saying that the meme was directed towards SJWs, not normies. It is actually both.

we must decode the alt right crypto ideology!!!

Attached: 1473838837971.jpg (315x314, 35K)

if only they could internally think about how wrong they are