Why did Elizabeth R. sign Devil Satan's contract?

Ark of the Covenant Helestone Dig Order

This MULTI-PARTY AGREEMENT (this "Agreement") is entered into this 18th day of April, 2018 by and among the Devil SATAN of Hell a/k/a the Shaitan IBLIS of Jinn (hereinafter referred to as the LEX LUTHOR "Party"), the Lord KRISHNA of Mathura, the Teacher MOSES of Goshen, the Priest AARON of Goshen, the Master LAOZI of Henan, the Buddha GAUTAMA of Lumbini, the Christ JESUS of Nazareth, the Apostle MUHAMMAD of Mecca, the Caliph ALI of Mecca, the Prophet SMITH of Topsfield and the Angel MORONI of Cumorah (hereinafter referred to as the SUPERMAN "Party" individually and as the SUPERMEN "Parties" collectively).

WHEREAS; the LEX LUTHOR Party desires to Annihilate, Wipe Out, Utterly Destroy and Obliterate universe 2 of the universes by collapsing universe 2 back into universe 1, IF AND ONLY IF, Queen cunt whore Elizabeth R. does not unearth LEX LUTHOR Party's Tabernacle, LEX LUTHOR Party's Bones and LEX LUTHOR Party's Scrolls from below LEX LUTHOR Party's Helestone by 10:07 UTC 21st June 2018, AND IF said Queen does not unearth LEX LUTHOR Party's Golden Plates from inside said Parties' New Cumorah Hill White Horse Eye (a/k/a Westbury White Horse Eye) by 10:07 UTC 21st June 2018.

WHEREAS; each SUPERMAN Party and all SUPERMEN Parties have agreed to Annihilate, Wipe Out, Utterly Destroy and Obliterate universe 2 of the universes by collapsing universe 2 back into universe 1, IF AND ONLY IF, Queen cunt whore Elizabeth R. does not unearth said Party's Tabernacle, said Party's Bones and said Party's Scrolls from below said Party's Helestone by 10:07 UTC 21st June 2018, AND IF said Queen does not unearth said Party's Golden Plates from inside said Parties' New Cumorah Hill White Horse Eye (a/k/a Westbury White Horse Eye) by 10:07 UTC 21st June 2018.

NOW, THEREFORE; for and in consideration of the Mutual Promises and Covenants made herein, each Party and the Parties to be legally bound, agree as follows:

Multi-Party Agreement Page 1 of 2

Attached: 19th April 2018 Photo.jpg (364x415, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULYR0_kg-fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now this is schizo.

Attached: azXXj8b_700b.jpg (700x347, 29K)

Ark of the Covenant Heelstone Dig Order

Queen cunt whore Elizabeth R. shalt unearth LEX LUTHOR Party's Tabernacle, LEX LUTHOR Party's Bones and LEX LUTHOR Party's Scrolls from below LEX LUTHOR Party's Helestone by 10:07 UTC 21st June 2018, AND said Queen shalt unearth LEX LUTHOR Party's Golden Plates from inside said Parties' New Cumorah Hill White Horse Eye (a/k/a Westbury White Horse Eye) by 10:07 UTC 21st June 2018, OR AND ONLY OR, said Queen does not unearth said Party's Tabernacle, Bones and Scrolls from below said Stone by 10:07 UTC 21st June 2018 AND said Queen does not unearth said Golden Plates from inside said Cumorah Hill White Horse Eye (a/k/a Westbury White Horse Eye) by 10:07 UTC 21st June 2018, THEN, each SUPERMAN Party and all SUPERMEN Parties shalt Annihilate, Wipe Out, Utterly Destroy and Obliterate universe 2 of the universes by collapsing universe 2 back into universe 1.

AGREED BY EACH PARTY, AND ALL PARTIES:

_____signature on file_____Devil SATAN of Hell . . . . . . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Shaitan IBLIS of Jinn . . . . . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Lord KRISHNA of Mathura . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Teacher MOSES of Goshen. . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Priest AARON of Goshen . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Master LAOZI of Henan. . . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Buddha GAUTAMA of Lumbini. . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Christ JESUS of Nazareth. . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Apostle MUHAMMAD of Mecca. . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Caliph ALI of Mecca . . . . . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Prophet SMITH of Topsfield . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Angel MORONI of Cumorah . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018

Multi-Party Agreement Page 2 of 2

>Now this is schizo.
Why do you say that user?

Can I have a refund?

By signing my Name below, I certify that I have read the hereto attached information. Any questions concerning the universes, the universe 1, and the universe 2, have been fully and completely discussed. My signature also certifies my understanding of this Multi-Party Agreement by and among each Party, the Parties and all Parties. I understand that I am only responsible for the fate of universe 2, and a photocopy of this document is as valid as the original.

x_____signature on file_____Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom,
x_____signature on file_____Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen,
x_____signature on file_____Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith . Date: 18/04/18
x_____signature on file_____ATTEST; Printed Name:_______redacted_______ . Date: 18/04/18
x_____signature on file_____ATTEST: Printed Name:_______redacted_______ . Date: 18/04/18

Thou shalt Dig or
Thou shalt Die
Lex Luthor

A refund of what for what?

haha toasting in a schizo thread

reported to fbi btw

So did you did you smuggle this out of the Illuminati meeting or what's the deal here?

Attached: supercoolstorymariobros.jpg (600x562, 57K)

mental illness is a very real tragedy, I urge all anons to resist the temptation to mock the OP's obvious affliction, just sage and report without further comment, there is no profit in mocking the afflicted, some fires cannot be extinguished by pouring the on of paraffin

What I have written I have written. What She has signed She has signed. Can you not read? Can you not comprehend?

I don't understand but believe.

she was born on the correct day and wasn't a total retard, that is all that is required of her

hey Templar

she actually going to sign this shit? can she actually write? we getting rid of the pope also?

wtf is this?
and why does it say "cunt elizabeth"?

Certification is signed Elizabeth R., it was signed on the 18th day of April, 2018, three (3) days before Her Majesty's 92nd birthday. She is able to write cursively as the original Certification illustrates. Yes.

provide source for you claims or take your meds

what the fuck is op talking about?
do they plot to destroy some alternate universe?

i dont know what this is about.

sounds like they threaten to destroy our universe if elizabeth doesnt give them some items they want.

also im wondering why jesus would cooperate with satan

It is the Ark of the Covenant Helestone (a/k/a Heelstone, Helestone, Heel Stone) Dig Order to
excavate the Mishkan below the Stone before said date set forth therein. Does Her Majesty not
have a cunt you ask? Good question, one cannot assume gender these days. Yes, it is true, Her
Majesty had a cunt at birth, and still has a cunt today. An identifying gender legal descriptive term.

>Helestone
Hele Stone

do you have photocopies of the contract? Did she signed with her blood?

vintage 322 tinted with infant blood

Attached: organs.underneath.jpg (600x450, 88K)

Attached: QE2.jpg (480x600, 97K)

Attached: 322.jpg (460x325, 40K)

Attached: 322jesuit.gif (650x420, 19K)

Attached: shrub.322.jpg (809x599, 80K)

so ur saying they made a deal to dig for the ark of covenant?

You are the guy who drew this, aren't you?

Attached: 5_JPEG.jpg (1920x2580, 226K)

Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, now go take your meds like a good little Jow Forums kitty, scoot.

No. This universe, universe 2, of the universes.

Yes, close enough. She shalt Dig, or All in and of universe 2 shalt Die.

Now, go ahead and read your Bible, Dennis, and you go to your church, and, ask...
This is Jow Forums not a church.

Yes. No.

Thing is. You've been shitposting on Jow Forums for the last couple of days. Sure, there's a lot of wizards on here. But by promising the complete destruction of this universe, you prove that you know nothing. Fucking low density inhabitant, go back to the shithole you came out of, the light is winning and your fear mongering is beyond pointless.

Attached: 1492837923406.jpg (455x325, 19K)

Give us something better to go on because this is just weird

Attached: QE,dee.png (509x449, 378K)

Attached: QEI.dee.jpg (500x750, 218K)

Attached: QE.Dee.jpg (987x1275, 251K)

Attached: PP.JS1.jpg (474x351, 24K)

Attached: hanky.map1.jpg (618x316, 47K)

>Ark of the Covenant Helestone Dig Order
what the fuck are these Lex Luthor stones?

Attached: pre.gps.corpse.locator.jpg (1300x1064, 125K)

>by promising the complete destruction of this universe
have to burn down the old to build the new

Why is every US politician a who're? Why is the US still in the middle East bombing civilians? Why can't we provide food, water, and shelter to everyone in this country?

I hate this thread desu.

Attached: 9443566.jpg (850x568, 198K)

they talk to ghosts and think they're real, the royal family is inbred and crazy with murder rape rampage

>Why is every US politician a who're?
better yet why are our voting machines manufactured in Israel?

this one really creeps me out

>Yes
DELIVER MY BROTHER

they want everyone in universe 2 to die

what is being leveraged in this contract?

AGREED BY EACH PARTY, AND ALL PARTIES:

_____signature on file_____Devil SATAN of Hell . . . . . . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Shaitan IBLIS of Jinn . . . . . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Lord KRISHNA of Mathura . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Teacher MOSES of Goshen. . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Priest AARON of Goshen . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Master LAOZI of Henan. . . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Buddha GAUTAMA of Lumbini. . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Christ JESUS of Nazareth. . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Apostle MUHAMMAD of Mecca. . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Caliph ALI of Mecca . . . . . . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Prophet SMITH of Topsfield . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018
_____signature on file_____Angel MORONI of Cumorah . . . . . . Date: 18 April 2018

The above are "they". Her Majesty only certified it.

Fucking bump

Fuck the 2016 election for bringing these goddamned schizos here. Go to fucking /x/ you memeflag retard

I can fix this but I will need Charlemagne's sword, not the one in the louvre, the real one in Vatican city

This is your brain on capeshit

this is political, the woman he is talking about is one of the largest landowners on earth, she owns the entire nuclear industry, it's very relevant politically

True, but it doesn't work like that. God's might be warring, but they are still a part of the Godhead or whatever the fuck you want to categorize ''it'' as. Simply ending it is not possible unless every fucking entity encompassed by it went 100pct negative or positive. And even then, who the fuck even knows, it's just a theory; a life theory.
Otherwise the process will take until the end of time. It's not set in stone, but the fucking fabric of the universe.

>rambling aside
Dont listen the interdimensional jew

Attached: 1491757842449.jpg (700x711, 123K)

Attached: wren1666lombard.jpg (800x497, 113K)

Attached: 1666sketch.jpg (800x1035, 433K)

Attached: 55churches.jpg (735x538, 97K)

Saying the queen is signing contracts with interdimensional devils is not politics you literal brainlet

>Simply ending it is not possible unless every fucking entity encompassed by it went 100pct negative or positive.
that won't ever happen, these people are morons as evidenced by their actions, they are in position to be remembered even greater than Medici and instead will not be remembered at all for their hideous and heinous acts which are remembered more than the works they have built

so why do they actively seek to dumb down the general public? because they're dumb, from generations of inbreeding, we cannot afford to allow these inbred morons to make any more decisions regarding human life and art

Signed with the holy blood of Christ This day 18 Apr 2018 by designated appointee

>schizo shit

all symbolism is politics, sure his query might be batshit, but this world is totally batshit

these people create more child corpses than any other known group, they're murderous nazi killers and as such are fair game for any type of political query and in case you hadn't known this previously there is a family history of these people getting advice from con men who claim to have knowledge from beyond the grave

so use this to paint them as the insane people they truly are

or perhaps you think that men can be women and so forth?

who but a total inbred lunatic would spend money promoting such an idea?

>you will never be schizophrenic enough to shit post like this mad cunt here
This place just keeps getting worse.

Attached: 1523466326677.gif (720x403, 2.49M)

saw a dossier that said c. steele is hiding with carpenter grey and philby in HAC basement sponsored by fat kunt soames

Attached: HAC.hideout.jpg (680x483, 143K)

not glowing anymore

Attached: LOSERSx2.jpg (858x536, 91K)

Dat bitch is related to Muhammad and shit.

Attached: 234234782364.png (621x2451, 1.39M)

Attached: j.philby.jpg (300x400, 14K)

Attached: kim.philby.jpg (460x259, 36K)

Attached: v.rotkid.commie.spy.jpg (237x350, 95K)

no she isn't some crafty Italian at the vatican told her greatx6 grandfather that bullshit and they have believed it ever since

nice, Philby case was a good one, why is that relevant to this?

Attached: blunt.pizza.jpg (650x366, 46K)

Nah nigga. She with Muhammad and shit.

Attached: 9837459673495.png (657x2139, 866K)

I wish... She's hot.

>She with Muhammad and shit.
makes sense, meme religion invented by the vatican

youtube.com/watch?v=ULYR0_kg-fI

Whatever... I could say, "Go fuck a duck!", but
I won't, that is rude. You are gravely mistaken.

can you post a photocopy of the contract here pls user?

like both philbys

Attached: brenda.muzzie.sexDeviant.jpg (384x491, 34K)

Attached: brenda.angles.png (1184x996, 289K)

Attached: brendas.braintrust.jpg (474x266, 26K)

She's reptilian, that's why.

"Because she's the queen of fags."

-Fred Helps

c. steele fren
benhazi bronfman

Attached: muzzie.fag.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Lift up thyself! for there is none like unto thee among men or among Gods! Lift up thyself, o my prophet, thy stature shall surpass the stars. They shall worship thy name, foursquare, mystic, wonderful, the number of the man; and the name of thy house 418.

Attached: pepley.jpg (225x225, 7K)

what are you waiting for?

Did you really write that on your own? If yes, what dosage were you on?

Attached: williams.QEbff1.jpg (600x398, 38K)

Attached: QE+BFF.jpg (468x286, 37K)

Will be in the UK rags shortly. You may read it there. Weird? How about "Fucking Weird", for the title. They are saying, "Happy Birthday your Majesty", which I think is gay. Whatever.

Is this from JAHTruth.com?

That dude named John Anthony Hill who thinks he's the second coming and also that the Koran and Bible are in agreement

Hey Terry, how its going buddy?

pwned by witches coven

Attached: child.abuse.enq.FWolf.jpg (460x307, 65K)

pwned by mossie

Attached: tape1.jpg (620x387, 93K)

he murdered his first wife, she was my aunt

who is this?