White people are by far the most overrated people look-wise. They look bland and boring

White people are by far the most overrated people look-wise. They look bland and boring.

Attached: 7df48b71.jpg (1382x779, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caAPY1mnUPk
youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You almost poked me in the eye with that schnoz of yours. Be careful with that thing, Moshe.

Bait

HEY YOU!
Get in here and help fuck up the ADL!
>We're weaponizing their social justice snitching line against them, filing fake reports and meming their tip line as a soviet snitching operation (because it is)
GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!

Attached: snitch_on_your_racist_dad.jpg (367x367, 35K)

i have brown eyes...am i white?

youtube.com/watch?v=caAPY1mnUPk

Sage
Nigger post
Data from dating sites proves you wrong
Nigger

You're right! just look at some of these non-white beauties

Attached: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

Sage

Attached: 1523727756312.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

lmao such insecurity

We come in multiple different hair colours and eye colours, whole other races only come in brown and black, yet we are the overrated and bland ones?

Fail bait thread. Sage

Thats cuz they are bland and boring and they look grotesque up close and smell weird and disgusting.
Yuck

Nah. Nordic women have the best features of all races, Nordic men are bland by comparison though

Attached: 1523718753576.png (720x460, 129K)

That's a lot of asians in one picture

Nords being the basis of what white is, is overrated. Probably the group with the most bland and limited phenotypes among Europeans

>Nordic women have the best features of all races
small asses and weak hair

>meme flag
Show your true nation kike.

meme flags were the best thing for Jow Forums because now you can't attack my nationality because you clearly can't refute my point.

No one ever did a nose correction to look like a jew...

>Oh! a human subspecie who were isolated from the rest for more than 20k years.
> it looks ugly to me
> no shit sherlock

Let me guess, race mixing's better right?

Attached: http_%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F4422932%2Fimages%2Fn-MUHAMMAD-ALI-GRANDSON-628x314.jpg (630x315, 34K)

Not to mention they seem to have some genetic abnormality that makes them pathologically self-hating and susceptible to suggestion.

ohh fuck off, at least 90% of those in your pics are finns, if not all. we fingolians just look that bland.

white men look below average, white females are hot as fuck though (minus brits)

white men only good when they are not real whites and have some wog / brown admixture (see meds), it's similar to black and asian women who only look good with surgery or caucasian admixture

Attached: 1523232055523.jpg (1280x1707, 573K)

youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI

You only think that because you're male.

And even if white men are uglier than non-white (hint: they're not), they still have the genetics to create literal angels.

Im not sure why you posted black guy because they are right there with white men. All look the same and boring. Arabs and meds and asians look much better.

Meds don't have admixture, that's a meme, I live in Barcelona and the only ones who are brown are gypsies or mixed with gypsies.

And inmigrants who fall in to this meme and pretend to be native.

Why only white people are diverse and the rest just some shade of brown? Brown is the color of the shit... It was always associated with that... Every other race want to be white, they use whitening products and want to race-mix with the most unique people on earth - White people

Attached: 1513414686614.jpg (556x426, 44K)

Attached: 1521219741517.jpg (3023x2589, 1.46M)

Attached: jewish phenotypes.jpg (640x480, 112K)

not really, i can recognize good looking men too

from the op picture bottom row 2nd from the left is a good, but not great, looking guy for example

in red the attractive people in the op picture

Attached: 1524240114733.jpg (1382x779, 332K)

Lmao glad ur black male ass speaks for...women everywhere?

Why are white men universally the highest rated by women of every race?

Ur fuckin dumb

>pic related

females of this quality only exist among white women

meanwhile the best-looking white men aren't any better than the best-looking black men or best-looking brown men for example

arabs and meds can look very good and better than white men, but asian men look like shit

Attached: hbz-beauty-Doutzen-Kroes-030912-lgn.jpg (375x563, 50K)

Yup, because somehow we are genetically more similar than others races.

Either our race is way older than yours or we were more selective with our breeding partners while africans fucked anything that moved

unironically true. best looking are mediterranean.

Attached: nb.jpg (960x960, 118K)

All of these people in your pic are finns, of course they look the same.

Atleast put some effort on your shill posts, JIDF.

yep

Attached: 1522951810574.jpg (919x1024, 113K)

or this

Attached: Edita Vilkevičiūtė 56.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>calls others bland
>lmao such insecurity
itt the shitskin learns about self awareness

If you ever travel to a non white country, people look at you like your are some kind of white God... Asia, Africa, South America. You name it. Whites are just aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Objectively the best looking race.

White people are a minority on this planet after all

Whatever keeps people from bothering us OP.

stay mad nigger

Every thread on here is bait.

The guy in a pic is not typical Med, most mediterraneans have WAY darker features...
He could be Anglosaxon, Central European.

BTW. The true master race are the Balts who are extremely close to Yamnya - the ancient Indo-Europeans.

Attached: 22089720_1021289040127_Lithuanian.jpg.jpg (2104x1012, 679K)

Oy vey goyim u is ugly.
Don't forget to sage

breh

What is it with the Shareblue, SPLC, JIDF anti-white racist assault today?

Did you kikes and niggers not get enough hugs from your fellow dipshits this week? You faggots need to vent your "fwustwation at duh wypipo"?

People act like all white people are racist... but you niggers and kikes all treat us like this, and you wonder why?

We'd kill you all if we could.

shantel is pretty cute.

Attached: sv.jpg (681x1024, 73K)