Do americans really preffer Mc donalds over other burger joints and fast food restaurants?

Do americans really preffer Mc donalds over other burger joints and fast food restaurants?

I get that you love burgers, but at least consume the objetively better ones.

for example, any other fast good joint that is not fucking mc donalds.

Attached: dont touch me garbage.png (750x748, 763K)

Jajaka taco burrito chingue a su puta madre peña!

I eat McDonholes sometimes because it's really cheap.
Sausage biscuits only. 2 for ~$1.30

Its the most popular. I personally hate it, and think all the others are better, Wendys, Jack in the Box, etc

Yo quiero Taco Bell

What do u guys think of whataburger? Whats the superior fast food burger joint to you

whataburger and steak and shake for me

If we are on the go, yes. Do you guys have mcdonalds in mexico?

i dont know anyone who enjoys mcdonalds, except children.

Nah, Mc'dicks is artificial shit that that turns young boys into low energy fat lards with boobs and erectile dysfunction.

I personally prefer to just buy my own organic grass fed ground beef and cook it over a charcoal fire then top it with lettuce or kale from my garden along with Swiss or blue cheese and eat it between a kaiser roll. I wish my fellow mutts would do the same and not poison themselves and their children with shitty fast 'food'.

Attached: Re Zero.Kara.Hajimeru.Isekai.Seikatsu.full.2039800.jpg (1000x848, 434K)

no. that's like saying you prefer taco bell or any local place.

I only like the fries and nuggets

I'm on disability, and every week when I get my grocery store gift card I buy a McDonald's gift card. Its 80 dollars too. That way I can use McDonald's to its potent gaity

big macs are great
the nuggies are shit but edible
and they have good cheap sandwiches

No, they're just cheaper

I don't eat at McDonald's. Their food is unpleasant and I'm a vegetarian. Even their fries are made with animal fat. When I want a burger I get a veggie burger from Red Robin or veggie sliders from White Castle.

Attached: burger.png (1440x2288, 1.63M)

Still white traah

steak and shake is so cash
i eat at mcdicks for a few reasons
its cheap
its filling
im fucking too lazy to cook after a shift of work
also im thin and reatively fit so fuck you europoors

What the hell is a white? We're all 56%s here.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 19K)

sοyboy

I pumped your mom full of my special onions sauce.

Hey bud. Former Red Robin fry cook here. You might want to rethink those fries.

McD's has five kinds of customers:
1) old farts/retirees who spend the whole morning drinking coffee
2) niggers
3) lunch time drive thru office workers
4) small town, nowhere else to go
5) highway pitstop

McDicks is trash, I get sick whenever I eat there. That being said, it’s also a good place to get way too much food for way too little money

I don't have any of those near me but my favorites are Five Guys and Shake Shack

Thanks for the heads up. I guess it's unavoidable.

In n out is overhyped, but it’s still better than any other fast food burger joint if you don’t take wait time into account

I mean... they’re not cooked *in* animal fat. Neither are McDonald’s. At RR, it’s partially hydrogenated basedbean oil (which, btw, frequently contains nickel. Which you can develop an allergy to). MCD almost certainly uses the same thing. Either that or canola.

But just about every restaurant is going to cook their fries in the same fryer they use for chicken or shrimp, or whatever. That fat is going to render and end up mixing with the rest of the oil.

But if you’re that picky you might as well not eat out. Every pan, grill and other cooking surface comes into contact with meat at some point. Including the hands of the person plating your salad.

If you want to be completely strict and say that no animal products will ever enter your mouth, your only option is to cook your own meals.

bruh they haven't been frying mcdicks fries in beef tallow since the 70s i think. they use artificial flavoring to achieve that taste

The value of McDonald’s is its price, availability, and consistency through all of the restaraunts. If you have to choose between some shitty food stand and mcdonalds you go to mcdonalds because you know what mcdonalds is like

I'm fat and can't suppress my habitual nighttime eating. There's always people at the drive-thru at night, even though they hired an indian that forgot the fucking caramel that I paid to have added to my M&M McFlurry.

I like Burger King more but still eat McDicks because it's cheaper

Starving

Attached: 93DDA6E6-35E5-443A-9466-794E69D00ABC.jpg (348x348, 52K)

Comparing McDonald's to real burgers is fucking stupid. It's like comparing an Oh Henry bar to gourmet Belgian or Swiss Chocolate.
They're both technically chocolate; one's junk, and one's premium. But they're both fucking amazing.

Smash burger is good but it’s stupid expensive compared to other fast food burger places

6. Poor college students who don't mind eating protein product.

It's not really "food," but it sure is consistent! Haha

i personally like bar burgers and sandwich joints, the bread is really nice

I will never understand how somebody who lives in America would go to McDonalds rather then Shakeshack or Wendy's.

Attached: 1508059435334.gif (500x677, 290K)

The hell is a whataburger?

baka

a meme burger joint, but apparently is good

Never heard of her

Do yuros have many fast food burger joints?

In Denmark we basically have the mainstream american fast food joints, and like two original danish chains.

I would fucking kill for Shakeshack to come here too.

A handful prefer it, but most don't and only eat there more frequently than other burger places because they have the most locations, so no matter where you are there is always one close. The food is quick and predictable as well. I find McDonald's disgusting, but I'll still stop there a couple times a year just because of the convenience aspect and nothing else is around/open.

Its only in a few states, unfortunately. ¡Come to Texas and try it, mi amigo!

Attached: 46b7dd8a2334ccbaed9f2801387a8856.jpg (960x960, 165K)

Five Guys is the best one right?

Attached: 1502735692668.jpg (694x488, 133K)