/Captcha/

You are a robot

Click 80 tiles on 20 images user, we'll let you post I swear
>He does it for free

Attached: 567823902586.jpg (442x712, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/you-are-building-a-self-driving-ai-without-even-knowing-about-it-62fadbfa5fdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALWAYS SKIP BRIDGES SIDEWALKS AND ALWAYS SKIP THE SECOND TEST

3 words. Self Driving Cars.

hackernoon.com/you-are-building-a-self-driving-ai-without-even-knowing-about-it-62fadbfa5fdf

>mfw thousands of people are solving 3-5 captchas on average for every single post they make on a site they browse 12 hours a day every day
>mfw there is a literal army doing work for google for free
You realize gookmoot is getting paid for this, right?
Did you notice how the captcha thing started working how it should work during the team bullshit? He turned down the difficulty.
NuCaptcha being as bullshit as it is was only done to increase profits.

>auto drive cars will disregard sidewalks and bridges
my sides
>captcha solve: stores
at least they won't be running into shops

??? there are no sidewalks in op

is there a free captcha solver?

>tfw they removed legacy captcha

Attached: 1488238968774.png (483x632, 528K)

I always subtly corrupt the results. Fuck google.

How to fuck this captcha up?

>using captcha

fucking unapologetic reddit shits

thats it im leavin Jow Forums goodbye guys im not working to build their AI for fuckin free
see ya later alligators

yeah, it's funny when the captcha asks you to pick cars or bridges and you select all the streetsigns instead and it accepts it.

the captcha really likes street signs.

You realize Google has the ip address of every comment here?

exactly. he's solving it exactly the opposite of where the sidewalk would be. which is what everyone should be doing

>create a thread
>fill up 6 captchas in a row
>when da fuck is this going to end
>done
>post new thread
>you forgot to fill up the captcha

Attached: 984buffy3.jpg (657x527, 72K)

Isn't there a way past it?

Does anyone know why the captchas ended for a few months and now they're back in full force?

>Click all the cars in the picture
>click on 2 sign posts and it counts

I can't wait until automated cars become more commonplace so I can go around putting QR codes on stop signs and cause crashes

Attached: Tsubaki_thumbs_up.png (953x536, 410K)

>not using script-less captcha
>using pajeets bloated slow fade in and out shit for full minutes at a time because you're probably a robot
>not just clicking three or four check boxes and calling it a day

Why are you posting on Jow Forums if you're a robot though? Get the fuck out of here sprocket face.

>board talks about Stormfronft
>google autocorrect
>captchas about STOREfronts

Now you know why.

XD I just realised that. XD

Attached: Oh_Shit.gif (500x208, 1022K)

Everybody, let's do this. If it's just one or two people it won't make a difference, but if everyone on Jow Forums does this we'll hurt them. Make this a meme. Post this idea into all threads let's do this

Who gives a shit?

first, Jow Forums pass bypasses captcha, second, if you're logged into google allegedly you get asked for less captcha solvings. when original captcha got shoa'd there was a time where you didn't get asked to solve many

He has no control over how captcha works, it's googles decision.
They have always used capthca like this, back in the day they used it to digitize books, this is why you could always type nigger into the old capthcas an it still worked.
Then we had the period where they worked on the google dream project, that was the time when you had to click the stock images.
Now theyre improving google maps and teaching self driving cars.
Gook moot didn't change a fucking thing.

the way to win is click the wrong tiles for hours, eventually the algo realizes youre trying to destroy its' data/model and you never have to captcha again. worked for me at least. now the 'i'm not a robot' box to check stays gray

I work at google. And its funny that most people are using our service ReCaptcha. This just means that we can spam how much we want since our bots are using bypass IP's.

Attached: 1524321888848.png (483x632, 487K)

Too much work

You suddenly realize that you have been training a google AI for all this time you have been on Jow Forums.

It's not , only thing we have to do is when we get asked to identify cars and there's street signs too, we click those too. It's more than worth it, if we get this going

I do em wrong intentionally, i want their cars to crash. This beats operation renigger by a mile. I noticed i get very few when on a phone.

3 days of Jow Forums pass have been added to your account.

Fair point

Attached: 20E31631-BB3C-4B28-9EE2-3D2A821EF907.png (403x583, 359K)

> ? flag
fucking space niggers need to go back