Do you know any cool wine aunts? Are they cool?

Do you know any cool wine aunts? Are they cool?

Attached: 1539655863444.jpg (1024x682, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HZYJKtOjJXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le feminazis are sad lonely cat ladies cope

Kys incel

I have two wine aunts, one on each side of my family. They're actually pretty nice, although only one has a cat. Oddly enough they do have men interested in them, but they keep turning them down. Guess they're waiting for a middle aged chad.

>cool wine aunts?

I can't picture a more pointless existence and boring. They have money, and they fill it with travelling, booze, and such. But they have no purpose, or goals. They have no children.

Life is about struggle, and legacies, and these women have neither. They just exist. They're just rich neets.

I know one and she's exactly like the memes except she has a husband (no kids though). Has like 5 cats and drinks wine all day. She's also our landlord and doesn't fix shit

>and drinks wine all day.

ie an alcoholic who thinks she's not because wine is chic.

>Cool wine aunt

Is this the equivalent of the "cool gamer uncle"?

>cool gamer uncle

Is that a thing now? Are there memes for it?

>life is about struggle and legacies

Lmao. Life isnt anything, brainlet. And legacies? Lol. Nobody actively remembers you past a few years after your death

Lol poorcuck

I had cool gamer uncles as a kid in the 90s. My uncles were born in the 70s and would play Sonic and the Sega games with me and SNES games. They were into gaming and computers and are programmers now.

tfw no siblings so if i had kids they wouldnt have any aunts or uncles

t. npc catlady

I had cool gamer uncles and I'm over 30.

Nope, nice cope though faggot. Im the odessanon who used to post limp dick pics

No one gives a shit lmao

youtu.be/HZYJKtOjJXg
This is the truth desu

cringing irl rn. You are either a pathetic cat lady who will an hero at 45 or a pathetic white night who will be abused and used by everyone they ever come across
Either way you choose your future and thus deserve it.

Attached: apu.jpg (450x405, 68K)

Mr. Peanutbutter is the only happy positive character in Bojack Horseman. It works out fine for him.

This but unironically. Who even makes these images? They probably do it for free lmao

they linked a horseman clip so they're probably a whiteknight redditor

Okay, this is epic. I love cartoons now!

Ooga booga make babby

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20181015-182027.png (1251x1408, 585K)

You have a point, breeders are usually retarded in their own ways

>t. reddtor land whale

>Lmao. Life isnt anything, brainlet. And legacies? Lol. Nobody actively remembers you past a few years after your death
This but unironically

so like my life, but with traveling and money
gee

Just watch the show. Mr. Peanutbutter is almost always happy and full of sunshine when the rest of the characters are cynical, depressed, or cranky. That shows his way of thinking helps.

No wine aunt but I have "that uncle." He's adopted and schizophrenic. (legit crazy, tried to give my cousins a gun when they were 7 or 8 and ran away to Vancouver once) In his 40s and lives in his mom's basement.

Attached: 1520313611928.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

Does anyone here have the cool hippie uncle? Who talks to you about Woodstock and his days hitch hiking and all his trips on LSD?

I work with an entire department of cool wine aunts. Not remotely exaggerating. I'm a data entry nigger at a hospital and I work with 5 other people, all of them childless "modern" women in their 30s-40s. They are fucking insane.

You guys meme that this current generation of women in their 20s are going to be unable to settle down after they hit the wall, but if that ends up being true it is going to be disastrous. I have a front row seat to what just a few failed women look like and it is not pretty. A whole generation of failed women might destroy civilization out of autistic rage.

Attached: 1470706677725.jpg (900x675, 71K)

What to they do user? Chatter endlessly about metoo and their love for coffee and the office?

Going to Disney world with your friends all the time, having adult sleepovers, traveling, dressing up in cosplay costumes, hobbies. Keep your kids. They stop all the fun.

I like my aunt! She gives me candy

yes.bojack horseman is exactly like real life.

>tfw no cool wine aunt to drink with

Nope. All of my aunts are married with children and quite successful.

No. They're not the same. A guy can have a hobby like that and still be productive and even apply related interests into pursuing a successful career or just have it remain a hobby that isn't indulged as much as they take on other interest and responsibilities such as starting a family. A "wine aunt" is just a self indulgent alcoholic drowning their failures and extisential fears in dead end hedonistic pursuits.

>struck_nerve.txt

>tfw you actually managed to roll the super cool ancap cryptocurrency fiend uncle who's now a millionaire because he's had bitcoin for the past six years and cashed out in December of last year
feels REALLY good man

Attached: 1483247819500.png (621x500, 98K)

>A "wine aunt" is just a self indulgent alcoholic drowning their failures and extisential fears in dead end hedonistic pursuits.

Sounds like she'd fit in well on this board!

Only among those trying to delude themselves into believing their failures are in fact virtues and make them superior like the NEETs smug posters. I like to think there are a larger number of robots who recognize there is a void in their lives and why they are unhappy even if they are engaged in escapist behaviors and stuggling or failing to change. I think that's why so much of this board has to do with anons longing for and trying to figure out one thing or another.