My trip to USA

>Be European
>Go to USA
>Everyone looks like pic related
What the fuck?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/joedaeskimo/works/29168075-le-56-face-amerimutt-la-creatura-el-goblino?p=long-t-shirt
youtu.be/nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you considered that due to our being challenenged over the centuries by billions of adversaryes like the british empire and indians we our best genes floated to the top and we became whiter than you? maybe we are actually whiter than you even though its not in skin tone .

Im not sure about that.

Attached: MuttsBTFO.png (1126x828, 985K)

Attached: f3b.jpg (452x798, 54K)

well see now americans have similar taste in european cuisine.

what kind of candy is that

Specific one that she is holding is called Serenāde.

guess you went to the wrong place

Attached: us-eur.jpg (500x362, 49K)

this image makes no sense kill yourself faggot

europe will look like this soon, you should re-evaluate if you really want more connection

>mental gymnastics

>have you considered that due to our being challenenged over the centuries by billions of adversaryes like the british empire and indians we our best genes floated to the top and we became whiter than you? maybe we are actually whiter than you

Attached: el demone norteamericano.png (864x1009, 292K)

Attached: enhanced-buzz-27422-1360163685-1.jpg (625x394, 27K)

It's an unfortunate truth, my Latvian. Listen, everyone who came to the Americas is bound to have mutt grandchildren, even if white, they will have genes from all over Europe. I myself am a mutt, a most unfortunate reality. Even though I'm only 85% European, I still make more money than you, sleep better than you and are probably more happier than you. I don't say this to begrudge your 100% people, but to simply point out that percentages aren't everything.

Where’d you visit user?

I'd rather be a fit mutt than a white slob.

Attached: racemixing.jpg (1404x704, 95K)

Attached: 1524077286668.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

>more happier
too bad you'll always be a retarded brainlet though :^)

Texas, california alabama, new mexico, and few others/

>be you
>troll Jow Forums

>I still make more money than you, sleep better than you and are probably more happier than you.
Im preaty sure thats wrong

oh so youre fucking stupid?

Attached: 1463033332075.jpg (403x389, 19K)

Yeah and your a mutt, whats your point exacly?
Its still USA.

Attached: anime_expo_2012_latvia_by_sky_the_cosplayer-d55w5fv.jpg (774x1032, 135K)

Those are the least white states

why not just go to mexico? you basically did anyway

Attached: us-europe.jpg (560x400, 97K)

So your admiting that south USA is mexico?

Attached: 1520621118398.jpg (443x594, 112K)

>so I went to London the other day and everyone was arab wtf? I guess Britain is an arab country

yeah
you actually seem pretty slow

you are totally right BUT the spic infestation slowly moves into the north

one city or state in the north west even has a sort of program where they import spics to do work

Obligatory

Attached: want-to-know-just-how-big-texas-really-is-5542811.png (500x530, 86K)

thats obviously a problem most of us fucking hate.
but OP goes to notoriously shit stain states like a retard and i guess expected something different

Never thought of it like that before... wow...

Texas is about the size of Germany.

Arnold's beaner kid is based

Attached: arnold son.jpg (820x492, 197K)

true, here is a nice picture to show the situation

as we can see, in 2014 (real data) the midwest and their western neighbors are very white

the one OP went are deep blue :P

Attached: Demographic-maps.png (800x476, 215K)

Hahahahahahahaha

What the fuck is this

Now that you realize what you've done wrong you should take the opportunity to apologize to us Americans for being so mean and rude before the thread dies.

Attached: 1518255920516.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

I was in New York last year seeing family and the amount of ugly young women was crazy.They are either out of shape or covered in an inch of make up and dressed like hookers.

>maybe we are actually whiter than you even though its not in skin tone .

Attached: 649.png (580x920, 497K)

Put me into the screencap
For pony!

>goes to the least white states
>lmao America more like not white xD

i have a half beaner euro mutt friend that has good facial aesthetics and he resembles that kind of look that arnie's kid has, which looks pretty white but you can tell something is slightly off
he has the IQ of a snail though
weird

it isn't?

>area settled mostly by Germans is the most white

Didn't happen, and if it had, you'd have stayed nice and quiet about it, because if you ever open your kike mouth and speak one word of LE MUTTE MEMEE you'd go home in a box. We'd ship and your guts back in separate containers.

I've already broken five European fingers this year and I'm itching for a new set of knucklebones to hang from my rearview mirror. I urge you to come and cringepost in my country so that I can turn you into dogfood.

UK as cucked as it is is still 85% white country America n the other hand......

Attached: meanwhile at op's house.webm (432x240, 1.94M)

You are the reason USA is hated on this board you fucking moron

Attached: crying_mutt.png (376x309, 121K)

AHAHAAHAHAHAH

>maybe we are actually whiter than you even though its not in skin tone .

Attached: 1523423390695.jpg (600x595, 50K)

Beaches of Kurland don't look like that...

>billions of adversaryes

>My trip to jewSA

get my foreskin regenerating cream confiscated at the airport by the TSA cuz the volume was over the limit.

>>>>>they just didnt want more foreskin to grow back

I would get mad, but your b8 is so obvious it could almost be called hidden in plain sight. Truly a 6/10 post, “””user.””” Not too good, and not too bad.

Is 62% white yeah yeah your ship is sinking slower than ours here's a round of applause for you before we all die

redbubble.com/people/joedaeskimo/works/29168075-le-56-face-amerimutt-la-creatura-el-goblino?p=long-t-shirt

Agreed OP
I visited Victoria Island in Canada, but took a trip to Seattle. It's amazing how suddenly everyone became fat and disgusting after crossing the border

I’m mixed and I find amerimutt memes funny. You guys swriously need to calm down before some Jow Forumsack rises to power in Russia and decides to nuke America for being so butthurt over an MsPaint drawing of a fat brown person.

That's what Anglos look like.

Attached: 56%face.jpg (1038x1024, 552K)

Real whiteness comes from the heart. It's the whiteness inside that counts. R-right guys?

Attached: 1524316640025.jpg (960x960, 35K)

Go to the south kid. Liberals are ugly AF but they have the major cities in USA. The more conservative the area, the less miscegenation and hotter the women.

The south is full of niggers. I should know, I am one.

Hey Jow Forums, can we just pretend the civil war ended with america being split into two parts. North (White) America and South (Mutt) America.

Likewise I could gain power and nuke you for sounding like a YouTube comment. "As a X person myself... I find this hilarious!!" *gets 3,000 likes*

Better Med than mutt

Attached: 1522236210541.png (768x960, 885K)

That's the same thing.

Attached: 1517346145070.png (645x729, 186K)

I live in Richmond. You would end up nuking Washington, which is where you would live.
Stay triggered ”wh*t”oid dog.

Did SuperDry become a know brand in the last years? I thought only dorks in the UK wore that trash.

Attached: Faggott.jpg (347x225, 17K)

Lowest hanging fruit

Key word... Pretend.

I'm not sure what your point is. No one is pure anything. There was a lot of mixing going on during pic related not to mention Hunnic (Turkic) invasions, Moor occupation, etc. The 56% face literally looks like most Brits which in turn look like many "white" Americans.

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (1280x778, 469K)

Please.

You understand being raised by your mom and her parents doesnt mean they all had a part in making you at the same time, right?
If youre going to mix shit up, stick to multiples of 2 that make sense.

In my experience, the hottest women in USA are European models who come to NY, pretty much all the women in LA/California, select areas of the midwest, and most women in the south-exclusively referring to white women, however.

>visiting a shithole
You should know we're a capitalist mongrel dystopia shithole.

>whiter
>even though its not in skin tone
kek'd

Rowan Atkinson is fucking based, get the fuck out of here.

America is objectively the most beautiful country. Europeans look like inbreds.

I honestly want to just move to Europe to accept my role as a nigger and serve a white male master with my arms and ass (no homo, bestiality).

The USA is the size of Europe, nice lap but you can find anything when the sample size is large you wouldn't like it if I went to the UK or France and complained how all of you euros are 56 or nogs

In summary : Don't generalise just because you are a tad :)

>jewmerimutt unironically thinking he is whiter than Latvians
jesus cristo santisimo...

Attached: 1522188815101.jpg (682x756, 61K)

I never said anyone in the picture wasn't. I was just making the point that we were once a British colony and there are Anglos that look rather swarthy. It's not surprising that someone from Lavtia or some shit would think Anglo descendants look like mutts. Europe isn't a sea of blonde haired, blue eyed Aryans.

Attached: Mrbean.jpg (620x465, 26K)

You need to get off the board. Also include me in the screencap.

>**Latvia

I drank too much fermented Jew.

Fugg 777 Op your plan backfired Kek say we wuz aryans

well, you probably went to either NYC, LA or Miami. Try going to the real America next time.

I got 23 & me I am 100% white
youtu.be/nxVYKcVUhDk

>Can't even speak fucking English.
Please kill yourself and stop making us look stupid you fucking cave-monkey.

unlimited bait works.jpg

pfaffaafhahahahahahahahaha the absolute state of muttia. the bants in this shitpost thread is reaching gold standards.

No, it is okay, he is just being a nigger.
Come my amerinigger brothers, let us serve the white man with our arms and ass (no homo)

If you move to Europe it will be the other way around. The white males will be forced to worship you and you won't know what to do because there'll be no responsiblity.

Firstly, past Diocletian practically everyone but the upper class and the soldiery remained rooted in once place; where or near where they were born, people didn't travel much. And the entire Hunnic or Germanic invasions thing is a meme. There were millions of people living in Italy alone during the Augustan period and there were tens of thousands of barbarians crossing into the empire, not enough to change the demographics of most regions. Many people in Europe are and were certainly more than 56% of their nationality.

Well then I’ll mow their lawns, and then knock them down in the shower and sit on their dicks. I will have a superior white cock in my ass!

I wish there was a game Mutt Simulator. Where you have to endure all the mental illnesses of the mutt to survive the day without doing a psychotic crime. Bonus points for every day

You know all of those are Welsh or Jews right? Thats a typical brythonic look.

>fermented jew
Alcohol is a kike drug, clean your room bucko

Attached: images (1).jpg (445x331, 17K)