Tfw younger sister is the perfect goth gf

>tfw younger sister is the perfect goth gf
>borrows my music equipment and vhs/cassette stuff all the time cause I'm too neet to do anything
>likes classic movies and avidly reads
>not a whore
>birthday is around halloween and she's had her birthday at the graveyard since she was seven
Fucking god is taunting me

Attached: 0EF57290-91AC-4780-9223-5122F2FB1083.jpg (1000x829, 544K)

Why don't you fuck her? She sounds like an ideal gf

Love her, don't try to fuck her

I'll take her off your hands user, no problem. How old is she?

Attached: 1406765533995.jpg (1708x1425, 573K)

>she's had her birthday at the graveyard since she was seven
hey op where you at? i'm gonna turn your sister into a lesbian

Lifes not like the chinese cartoons and I'm a worthless neet who has been decaying for years while she's going to an out of state university this year for forestry
No

Nah goth girls are irreparably damaged mentally, they are going to feel love and begging to be cured by some good fuck

If you love her as a sister, try to do something nice for her before she leaves

thats a bit of an exaggeration I guess, most years its been there but there was one at an apple orchard and another at an animal shelter

goth girls are most likely in a phase that they usually grow out of, it's when they get to suicidegirl levels that they become irreparably damaged goods.

Oh for the old days when Goth was innocent, before it involved tattoos and piercings.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x750, 124K)

hey! someone who has had a real life experience and doesnt fetishize something he knows nothing of!

In college I was friends with a beautiful goth girl that looked a lot like Morticia from the original Adams Family tv show. She was thinner but very strikingly beautiful and a gentle soul. I was so in love with another girl that I was blind to the very real chance I had with this girl. And worse, I hurt her feelings foolishly and never apologized. Alexandra I'm sorry.

Attached: 28-de-abril-1930-e28094-carolyn-jones-atriz-estadunidense-m-1983.jpg (1127x827, 109K)

user, assuming the age difference isn't too great between you and your little sister you should ask her to introduce her friends to you. Tell her that you are looking for romance and that there is probably nothing more meaningful she could do for you in your life than introducing you to nice women, goth or otherwise.

Its impossible at this point, shes 10 years younger than me and ill be 29 before the year is out

Attached: C41D6CC2-CD6C-4DC1-B9A1-214591C30BC2.png (470x512, 34K)

Granted, ten years is a bit of a stretch but impossible, no. A twenty year old college girl dating a thirty year old guy that hopefully doesn't look like the Wojak you posted isn't necessarily that icky. And by the way, if you do have a beard, shave it off for god sakes. It will repel far more women than it attracts.

This is the only question that matters OP, how tall are you? If you are five ten or more then you can fix almost anything else. And thirty is not over, not by a long shot. Now get off your ass and get back in the game.

I don't have a beard but I look about as hopeless
Somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10. Lately it already feels like the end

Attached: 0CB47A57-AA4E-4A4C-BAEB-32B1FC40034F.jpg (1024x768, 369K)

My little sister is a basic thot. It was such a frustrating period of my life to watch her turn from a loving little sister to a raging bitch of an uninteresting whore with no passions. She turns 17 in a few weeks. I'll probably send her a Starbucks or Target gift card or something.

Attached: 1539140330042.jpg (240x240, 21K)

i also know an alexandria who looks like this. you go to the u of a?

No my friend. Mine was a long time ago.

the fuck are you talking about retard it was always about tattoos and piercings and hairdye and shit you dumb shiteater

i mean, you could honestly try for the incest route. she might have feelings for you

No I'm a degen but not enough to act on an urge like that

You must be a child as well as stupid