Letter thread. Write to him. Write to her. Tell them how you really feel

Letter thread. Write to him. Write to her. Tell them how you really feel.

Attached: letter_wide-114373157624ef432f57452b56c2eb19289fd314-s900-c85.jpg (900x505, 34K)

Sorry I ghosted you, I'd probably tell you it was your fault but in all actuality it's mine.

S
I feel
misunderstood
injured
abandoned
I just wanted to love you
I am deeply sorry for what I did to you
we could still be well together and overcome everything
I still believe in us

Dear bad friend!
That's all! I Love you! Take care!

>Sorry I ghosted you, I'd probably tell you it was your fault but in all actuality it's mine.
I forgive you, I always do

>Sorry I ghosted you, I'd probably tell you it was your fault but in all actuality it's mine.
If this is who I think it is, although I extremely doubt it, I knew it was you talking to me the whole time and it was my final desperate plea for help. Sadly no one realises it at all and i'm losing my mind still. I'll probs end up drunkenly texting sorry to you and everyone close to me before I end up fucking killing myself.

I wish I had realized I loved you sooner.

If I remember correctly, yesterday was your birthday. So... ummm... happy birthday? Fuck, too many years wasted.

Do you believe in destiny? I don't. And yet, I have a feeling I'll one day take your hand in mine and we'll love again. Next month? No. Next year? Probably not. But one day. Maybe. Maybe.

If you have this feeling just go for it,don't waste opportunities

>'ll probs end up drunkenly texting sorry to you and everyone close to me before I end up fucking killing myself.
where are you, user? Same place you used to tell me before?

Youre at the verge of killing yourself
please, just let me save you

>where are you, user? Same place you used to tell me before?
>Same place you used to tell me before?

I doubt this is the real one but I guess so, yeah... Knock on the window though, I won't hear anyone at the front door.

I think of that day I proposed to you at the gasworks a lot. Even if you faked being happy, it's a good memory. The rest of the bullshit does cast a shadow on it, but that's fading too, as it is. That being said, I can't wait for all of the memories of you to disappear. As much as it is amusing to reminisce, I'd rather be free of the past all together. What a drag all this is.

Oh yeah I guess I'll put this down just in case, my name starts with a J

That's the identifier

Dear A.
I spend all my night, all my money going out to the town. Doing anything just to get you off of my mind. But when the sun comes up, I'm right back to where I started again. Spending all day wearing a mask of false bravado. Doing everything to keep up the smile that hides a tear. But when the sun goes down, I get that empty feeling again. Trying to forget you is just a waste of time. Now that I put it all together. Give me the chance to make you see. Have you used all the love in your heart? A come back. Any kind of fool could see, there was something in everything about you. A come back. You can blame it all on me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.

Last week was a very poor week and it's bleeding into this one a bit. I very nearly quit my band this week because it's been going rather slowly and it's just not as fun as it was in years prior. In addition to that, someone formerly dear to me has made it abundantly clear that I am replaceable, that I truly mean nothing to them. I have good, genuine friends, and they even invited me out today, but I didn't want to deal with going outside today and I always doubt that they want me around to begin with so I declined. While I was working yesterday I was running through all this in my head, and I became quite resolute in what I need to do. I've always obsessed over the idea of being self-reliant, to the point where I will actively refuse help even if I know I need it. The person attempting to replace me last week has only strengthened that idea in my head. I can't call on anyone for anything, otherwise there's no point in me dealing with it. I'm back in the cycle again. After someone tries to get rid of me, I piss right off because I don't want to deal with them. Then I go into a sort of angry loneliness where I obsess over never relying on people again, which is where I am this week. Then someone comes along and makes me feel wanted again, which inevitably leads to them leaving me and the cycle starts anew. I'm done with it this time. I'm going to be better than this. By God, I swear I will be better this time.

L, I love you but I don't deserve you.

whats your initial please? oririri

Your too nice i fucking hate it. You showed me how to hold chop sticks and now i cant stop thinking about how we briefly held hands. I said ifi felt like i had a fever and you put your forehead on mine and now i cant stop thinking about how close your face was to mine and how beautiful you are. You wore my sweater and now it smells like you and i dont ever want to wash it. You came into my life like a hurricane and i fucking love you for it. But fuck your out of my league and i dont know what to do. I hate nice girls since they make me feel like I have a chance.

B.
origin trail

>But fuck your out of my league and i dont know what to do. I hate nice girls since they make me feel like I have a chance.
Holy fuck this pain is too real.

Attached: 1537320363655.png (720x720, 882K)

Its awful its really bad i dont feel it getting any better at all

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-17-00-19-42.png (720x1196, 367K)

J,

im sorry i cant be normal and im sorry i made you sad, i love you more than anything, please come back

I'm not your L, but it has been what? 4 months already? please, move on, stop suffering, why don't you wanna be free?

4 months? I've known this pain for over 15 years. I'll never be free.

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2018.08.14-12-29-51.png (664x496, 521K)

Doubt i'm your J but gimme some details; I thought I was the one acting not normal but yeah you do fucking owe me for hurting me.

Fuck off, you dumb bitch. Everything you've done for me has only made my life worse.

Dear Necro

Hello!

Dear Isabel

stop staying up late you giant buffoon, you need to study on your classes and ace your exams.

Dear James Fisher.

1001 nights and you have not replied, I yearn for you every waking moment that I am alive for your glance my way, your sweet lips that are like honey dew on a tree's bark, your sweat that is salty as the sea but just as beautiful upon your large back, your touch firm but gentle upon anothers skin.

I want it all, please stop ignoring me James.
be my woman and I'll be your man.
together we'll overcome any obstacle our way.

Ben Foreman

Attached: dKqsU7j.jpg (1789x2750, 855K)

It was nice to talk to you today

T

I know you didn't mean to ghost me, or at least half-ghost me. I'm thinking of adding you back on discord but I'm hesitating because I don't want to freak you out after this long. Despite of your obvious mental problems I still think you're a very sweet person and it was always fun to chat with you.

so embrace it, become your pain and grow with it in case you have stopped because that is the impression I have (not that it matters)

Can I get the source of that image, user? It looks really interesting.

Listen here buddy, I'm not on a Zimbabwean footbinding forum for therapy. I wanted to externalize my thoughts for once in an attempt to embrace it and to make it real to myself. I'm acutely aware of the reality of the situation and would love to move forward but emotions are a bitch. Also get bent.

give me several minutes to find it chum.

Attached: 1536434569964.jpg (1874x832, 519K)

God Is Dead.

warning, it's super edgy and the story is pretty eh.
though it makes it up with it's gruesome battles and the body count it leaves in it's wake.

Attached: Godisdead3.jpg (600x910, 188K)

I'm a bit worried about you. Maybe it's just because I care in a way that only you'd understand. If you pay meI can let you be my girlfriend and we'll have a date and I can unblock you.

i'm still sad that i'm nothing to you and i know you'd just make fun of me or think something was wrong with me if you knew

Your initiaI?

Matthew,

How are you? Did you move on? I hope you have, because I want you to be happy and love someone else. I still think of you sometimes and worry how you're doing. Last time we talked, you made me really worried, but I think you really will learn to move on, I believe in that. Maybe you already have and have someone else, regardless I wish you a happy life without me.

S

Holy shit, thanks for the sauce. Cover art looks cool.

Dear Z

I wish I knew why you lost interest.

Love D

Dear G

I'm sure I just sound like the saltiest fuck in the world but you're so full of shit. You bought FH just for MF, really?? You're already rep 1 with one of the new characters, which means you would've had to have played him literally nonstop for 18 HOURS to get that. Then you challenge me to a 1v1 and literally perfect me, which is bullshit again. I'm not implying I'm the best, but I've played this game a hell of a lot more than 18 hours (which is what apparently you're saying you've played for), theres no fucking way you could possibly do that. I've never seen a COMPLETE NEWBIE parry lights and cgb 100000% of the fucking time. All of my new friends literally eat raw heavies, that's how bad new players are. You're so full of shit, smurfing is bad in of itself, but at least be honest about it you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1539686615548.png (523x648, 518K)

Dear M,

Enjoy your time together with her. I won't be around anymore. You were only using me.

I bet you love D faggot

everyone

do you really think your helping me by telling me lies? telling me "so and so" liked you and "so and so" used to talk about you all the time back then. you were so desirable BACK THEN.

well why did nothing ever happen in my life? never had a gf or even just a female friend. no kissing, hand holding or even real eye contact. they all avoided me like i was retarded or something. i watched all my friends get gf and bf all the time and no one ever showed me any attention. iv been shot down so many fucking times. now im 25, fatter, dumber, and ive lost all motivation for life.

you are the reason im killing myself. and im taking you with me. so help me god ill make you suffer.

i woke up today and my bed is freezing holy shit. i dont want to make things weird but itd be nice if you were here to help keep warm. ahh well, ill just keep squeezing this pillow.

Don't kill yourself my man, come on

If I were with you in bed you would probably be sweating kek

Dear E,

Stop wasting yourself. Get over your fake pity, and realise you're a boring piece of trash who'll always be second best. Fuck off from your fake happiness.

i... feel like youre not the person i intended that for, but aha dude i doubt it. it was too frigid this morning

V,
I'm sorry if I come across as obsessive or whatever, I highly suspect I have autism and I just like spending time with you. I am sorry if I am overbearing, I really don't understand if I am so please tell me if I ever cross the line. I really hope you achieve your dream this year, but a selfish part of me hopes you don't so you don't have less time to spend with me.
user

Dear M,

I miss talking to you. That night we spent together was magical. I'd kill to fall asleep holding you 1 more time.

A

I can relate to this feeling heavily, user. It's good that you can recognize it--some never do, I think. You and I just have to work on it.

Yeah I'm probably not them. The weather here is pretty comfy and I doubt the person I was thinking about when I replied to your post is in another country right now. I could still keep you warm though ;)

>;)
uhh, thanks, thank you, but uh, i think this pillow is actually doing the trick just fine actually yeah.

What's that property doing holding a sword like people

Is feeling wrong? Why won't anyone tell me. Someone, anyone, help. My legs hurt so bad, and I don't want to keep doing this. I just want to feel clean. I can't die so it's not like I can get help for being suicidal. I can't kill myself. I feel trapped. Kill it, kill it, kill it...

K

Dear s,

I'm sorry I did what I did. I know you need time to get over it, but maybe you never will and you will never talk to me again. I just wanted to let you know I still care and that your silence is slowly killing me. I care about you still and always will.

Truly yours,
M

Will we ever actually meet up is my question? I really hope so. I'm getting my car worked on, I'm buying all sorts of shit that I need. Regardless of if you'll be there or not, I'm going way up north and passing by you anyways. I wonder what'll happen. You keep telling me It'll be weird and all this shit but, will it? I guess so. Sleeping on the couch is gonna suck because i'm going to feel... wrong... very wrong, like I certainly should be in the bedroom with you, but I understand, we aren't there anymore. There is... something that I have planned for just before I leave you and continue north, but I'm not sure if I should do it or not because it could be too cringy and ruin our friendship, but honestly I'd say that's a risk I'm willing to take to find out what I need to. After you talking about things like how the thought of one of us getting married and having kids scares the shit out of you, I just kind of need to do it. Hopefully you'll respond well to it. Anyways, off to drop of my car at the Mechanic to get that pesky headlight housing replaces.

Au Revoir Mademoiselle

I'm certain you'll make them very happy, user. I know I'd be happy if someone came to visit me.

I told you this was going to end in flames. I just want to send back that touhou doll you crocheted for me and I wish i could get the last 5 years of my fucking life back. I still care about you but now I fucking hate you.

Seb
I'm sorry for everything I did. I screwed up so bad at every possible turn and there's no excuses for what I've done to you. Although the definite cutting of contact still hurts every moment of the day, I understand you need to live your own life which doesn't include the painful memories I gave you. I hope you're doing well and still making steps towards a happy and fulfilling life. Don't be afraid to contact me if you ever want to again, I'll be here.
A

Dear D,

I miss you loads but I'm too prideful and scared to text you again. Just wish I could get you out of my mind and get on with my life

All coal-burners get cursed.

Attached: 41747790_493192687821943_7214905490876486761_n.jpg (320x320, 19K)

message me

M

Don't be scared, user. What if D misses you too?

M.

You say you care yet you never make any time for me but you still make time for other people you supposedly don't care about.

I know this feel. For an M too

I probably won't forget the way you cried when I tried to give you a taste of sadism. It's so boring that you were only in it for the masochism. The tears welling up pleading. I bet for you that was masochism. The things I make you do. If only they knew.

Attached: 475292781.jpg (640x480, 20K)

>tfw have low self esteem and can't imagine someone actively missing me

Fuck you K, I should've never talked to you, should've ignored your ass, fuck you and everything about you you stupid ass dicksucking hoe. Die in a fire.

Dear mom thx for ruining my dick via cutfaggotry i hope your clit gets ripped off horribly for no reason

T,
I already know I was right, and that my anger was justified. But I still could have done better. Instead of making you feel bad for the way you were, I should have made you feel safe so you didn't have to be that way anymore. I didn't. I made you feel like you were constantly in danger. That was wrong, even if the ammunition existed. I'm sorry and I hope you've found someone who can make you feel the way you need to.
-R

Dear everyone
Just message them. Whoever your person is, they probably miss you. If they don't, then you'll be certain that you must move on. But message them, don't wait for things to get worse, for the pain to get stronger. Don't wait until your love fades. Pain is a part of life, but so is love, you don't know what you could be missing. Please do what I am not brave enough to do. I hope your person comes back, I hope my person comes back but they were never mine. Don't give up. Have faith. I want to believe your person misses you as much as I miss him.

Nah, he's already moved on. I'm nothing but some batshit insane fucked up footnote in other people's lives, and I've never been anything more meaningful than that to anyone.

I'm just a walking post-it note of what to avoid in the future.

It's not always that simple.
I know that the person has another one in her life, so why would I remind her of my existence? I don't want to cause her pain by telling that I still wish that things would have gone differently. She's cool and I kinda wish I could still talk to her, but I don't think she really wants it.
So, here's a letter.
K
I hope you're doing well and that you have found something to do with your life. I haven't found it yet.

I've tried but they really don't seem like they want to talk to me. I know I fucked up anyway but I'm not as anxious about it as I used to be. I hope it's because they're busy but idk, I feel like there's this distance that I'm not going to be able to fix.

dear you, A

You were my best friend
and I fucked you over

I can never justify my actions
nor will I ever be able to help the damage I have caused

But I wanted to tell you, thank you for loving me

You were the best person I had the opportunity of meeting and I don't have a single bad memory of us.

I wish I could be there for you again

Please live your life well
And I hope one day I can share mine with you again

-I

you... you sound like you could use a friend, dude. like, not a boyfriend but just a friend friend. drop a # tag or something, you don't need to suffer alone.

E

I wish you'd dumped me much, much harder so I would've given up earlier. I'm so sorry you had to put up with my shit. I hope you're happy.

L

I can't tell her, I've told her so many times and she doesn't feel the same way and I know it must hurt her to keep rejecting me and I can't do that to her again!

>I hope it's because they're busy
I used to think the same. It turned out to be bullshit. You can always make time for the people you care. She had plenty of time, just not for me.

C

You know what would cheer me up? If I could see you again. When will you let yourself be seen? Even just seeing you for a few seconds would make my day, or my night?

Alex

K,

It sucks that while we enjoy spending time together, we very obviously want different things. I wonder if I should give up hope for you to see me in the way that I see you. While you joke about things, I mean them. Should I stop spending time with you, or keep on hoping for the impossible to happen?

What state are you from? You couldn't be...

It's okay. I'm not alone. Everyone else thinks I am, but I'm not. Thanks.

Uhh... Cali?

Hey since you've been out of my life I've been way less stressed and I can go outside with out huge panic attacks, and even think straight, I still miss our boy

Matt,

I wonder how you're doing nowadays. It's been a year, hasn't it? I'm sorry for all I put you through with my immaturity and instability in the past. I never realized just how fragile your career is and how important certain things were to you. I'm sorry for rejecting your attempts to help and accusing you of not caring when you clearly did. I was such a bitch. I wish I could apologize to you directly. It haunts me often knowing I put someone through that kind of thing. Nothing I do could make amends for it.

S

oh, sorry, you aren't her. best of luck, alex

That's a shame. Good luck with your alex too, user.

Take care of yourself, L

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for everytime I've been a burden for all of you. I'm sorry for coming along even though I know that you don't care if I'm there or not. I would always be quiet in the corner because none of you care about me and frankly I don't care about me myself. I'm sorry L that I told you whats wrong with me, I shouldnt have, not that you cared anyways. I'm sorry E for lying to you. I'm sorry that I'm worthless and I'm sorry that you have met me. I'm sorry that I existed. I'll fix it, I promise.

Dear A
I like you, I really fucking do. But I'm not the guy your looking for. You deserve so much better than a schizophrenic druggy with no prospects. I hate myself so much for making you think I don't like you and I hope you find someone wonderful who makes you feel safe and loved.

How are you going to fix it?

Well, isn't it pretty obvious?

Suicide

Attached: xue jiye.jpg (385x500, 35K)

Hey I'm sorry about the chlamydia but you were too cute to not choke the shit out of. At least your new son is cute though.

e,
i really cared for you, and i still do. it made me really happy when we were together even when you were angry or we were just doing dumb shit. i just regret not treasuring the time we had. i'd go back and do it all again. also, sorry i was too much of a pussy to kiss you. i thought you would do it first.

hey bitch
i found out your gf masturbates to 600 lb life because i looked through her history
hope your relationship is fucked over :)