Can you actually eat at a restaurant alone?

Can you actually eat at a restaurant alone?

Attached: 1519552969139s.jpg (250x221, 9K)

Why wouldn't you be able to? I've done it at fast food places and diners.

Of course you can
and if they make fun of you for it just don't tip them

Eating at a good restaurant alone is great in my opinion. You don't have to talk, you don't have to worry about sharing and leaving enough food for the people you're with. You can just enjoy the food.

course, just bring your waifu pillow for company

I always feel very uncomfortable doing things alone especially eating in a restaurant. (always feels like I'm being judged while in public)

It depends on the restaurant. I'd call ahead and ask if they have a "no singles" policy just to make sure you don't go down there for nothing.

Actually judge the people around you. No one will risk eye contact with you while you glance around the room. 8/10 experience I think

Attached: efca1c27f24caa41f9a3aef0dceaa9fc1171910e_hq.gif (400x216, 1.25M)

I typically order drive thru and just eat in my car.

Did so a few times.
Yes, you can, and of course it is awkward, but honestly, why would you care?
It's just a guy who came to enjoy the food.
What gives?
Maybe you are traveling and you just want to grab something nice to eat?

if there is a bar, then yes

Attached: 1539536278745.jpg (491x500, 42K)

Can I get a coffee and donut at Dunkin Donuts alone? I figure working citizens will be at work, so what of it?

what is the point of doing this?

sure i do it all the time

Yes, I do it all the time. No-one's ever been funny about it though I do always avoid crowded restaurants. Love buffets for that especially as you can go and do your own thing, no-one cares and seating space is always plentiful. I suppose I've never been rushed due to strategic dining, I imagine if you go to a restaurant at 4-5 P.M. (and miss lunch specials for heavens knows why) during the weekend you may be rushed. Honestly though I think the only time where I caught the attention of the staff was wen I ordered a super burger (then I was one of the only people there) that had like 5 burgers in a bun and you had to roll it on its side and eat it like one of those cartoon mutton chops - fun times! They didn't seem to mind or anything, if they thought it were funny all the better - I think a lot of people working those jobs need something to take the edge of, especially if they are opening/ closing. Honestly having worked in fast-food, you don't really pick out or remember customers unless they come every day and even then you usually gain more of an attachment rather than a derision, even if they are difficult to manage with. I've never been a waiter granted though from what I gather (my brothers both having been waiters), they don't really judge either. My eldest brother used to say that he was bugged by having to address people formally rather than just talking to them normally though that was about it.

Attached: Investigating.png (544x638, 619K)

Just wanted to see if I could get as many (you's) here

I have, but people always want to talk to me then.

Really how did you do that

How did I order?
Easy since I live near a load of restaurants. It was mostly people hitting on me because I was there alone. Offering to buy me drinks even though I already had a Coca Cola and don't drink alcohol.

Don't be too real user.

Attached: 123455111.png (480x270, 108K)

What do you mean user? Getting (you's) is the most important thing in this world.

I don't know what you mean by "don't be too real".

Is it weird to see a girl doing shit alone like this? I get so nervous I rarley hang around. I also worry someone will talk to me or ask me why I am alone. Sometimes I sit in my car and eat or drink but it kinda makes it worse. Im worried they will see me there and think I am some kinda weirdo.

no user, they kill you if they see you eating alone
thousands of deaths per year happen because of this

How come NO ONE is talking about this post here?

No, you can't, you stupid moron.

Everyone thinks you're weird and inappropriate.
You're an eyesore wherever you go and spoil the fun for everyone else even if you don't interact with them.
Please stay at home, lock the door, swallow the key and choke on it.

>tfw I wont go out tomorrow because of this post

T-thanks... i didnt really have the money anyway

No...? It's illegal, didn't you know that user?

nigga what the fuck, duh you can go eat at a restaurant alone
>step 1: walk in
>step 2. get table
>step 3. order food
>step 4. eat that food
>step 5. pay for that food
>step 6. nigga leave

congrats user.

The only correct answer here.
Alone at a proper sit-down restaurant will always be weird

Nothing wrong with weird

Yeah, I see people who sit alone all the time at some diners, but they do it in places that have stools and counters so they don't take up a whole table.

I genuinely enjoy sitting alone at the bar.

I eat at buffet places alone, no one ever gives me weird looks for it

I do this once a week or even twice. I can't understand the problem. It's routine to me and I've met other peoples doing it and it happened we got friends too.

yes, pretty much once or twice every week. servers are friendly and know my order + preferred seating. it's p. comfy.

Attached: 1539619514870.gif (383x576, 1.69M)

I did it, but because I was outside and I had a lot of stuff to do.