I'm seeing NPC memes on facebook. Is this the end?

I'm seeing NPC memes on facebook. Is this the end?

Attached: 1479389168412.jpg (250x250, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/16/us/politics/npc-twitter-ban.html
kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261
youtube.com/watch?v=hACArlGqUO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>has facebook
>these are the people telling me to leave

this is not yet the end >:^|

Yeah Jow Forums and alt-right Twitter made it big with the whole "ebic liberal pwned" aspect of it and now all the civnat republicucks latched onto it. It's full-blown normie now.

I mean just look at this shit

nytimes.com/2018/10/16/us/politics/npc-twitter-ban.html
kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

>nytimes
>kotaku
Just fuck off with your industrial waste tier "journalism".

it means the meme has officially passed it's expiration date

I don't think either of them are any more than a trash heap, I posted them to show OP that NPCjak has become normie filth. Fucking retard

How would you even know about a Kotaku article about the NPC meme unless you visited that garbage site regularly? Fuck off retard.

Not really, I see tons of memes from Facebook still being posted here, just look at OP's image

>How would you even know about a Kotaku article about the NPC meme

Because the article gained significant traction for being SJW garbage. Do you live under a rock??

this place has officially become reddit

It's garbage people like you who spread the very same SJW garbage articles that you complain about.

>laughing at and calling out libtard virtue signaling drivel is the same as encouraging it

wew buddy

The only reason libtard garbage gets any attention in the first place is because of people like you who spread it.

They design clickbait articles to get attention from Jow Forums and r/t_d. Literally nobody else reads that shit. (and that's a good thing)

The NPC meme is being discussed all over boomer talk radio stations. Jow Forums did this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hACArlGqUO8

Attached: gilligan.jpg (300x267, 40K)

> people outside my secret club are using my maymays
Literally never happened before.

But Reddit gets all the glory

Such is life. Normies will misunderstand and balls it up, like they did with lolcats and everything else.

>I'm seeing NPC memes on facebook. Is this the end?
Are zoomers this retarded? Memes are a dead concept. You kids never had real memes. Just shit forced into the spotlight.

>seeing
REEEEEEEEE NORMIE

imagine being such a fucking social reject you don't have a facebook account

implying anyone under the age of 40 uses facebook in 2018

yes yes goy

you're not cool unless you allow comrade zuckerberg to watch your every move

I'm seeing people post it on 9fag, guess that memes unusable too, Jesus fuck why do these retards post these memes outside of Jow Forums??

>comrade zuckerberg
>comrade

The ultimate irony is that now that the NPC meme has gotten big enough, the NPC's themselves are using the meme, memeing themselves. Full circle lel

funny thing is i never saw a single npc meme, just people talking about it lol.

>someone posted a pepe i made years ago

Feels fucking good lads.