IT DOESN'T GET BETTER

IT DOESN'T GET BETTER
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1536039685701.jpg (590x350, 19K)

it never will get better. cheers mate

Attached: 1538317989510.png (1280x1280, 59K)

i hope at least i get used to it

It's possible that it could get better, but it's most likely that it won't.
Contentment is more important to strive for than happiness or satisfaction. Like developing an equilibrium.

it got better for me but i feel its just luck.
after i graduated high school i was a friendless neet for like 8 months, almost zero social contact.
a relative offered me a job which i accepted.
worked there for about 2 years, still no social life
started studying just to switch things up, had saved up a lot of money
thought id end up a friendless loser like earlier
somehow make new friends instantly through the kick-off
got invited to parties, made more friends
reconnected with old friends who were studying at the same university

been studying for two years now they have probably been the best two years of my life, but i can feel it coming to an end and am pretty scared i'll go back to being a shut in.

also still no gf

2018 is almost over and i'm 28 accelerating towards nowhere

Attached: ani.jpg (598x529, 34K)

Same age as you and my life is ruined
>28
>work at a grocery store making min wage
>live in a basement in the poorest part of town
>dont talk to any of my family
>no friends
>barely making rent each month
>have to get drained of plasma twice a week just to survive
Im just waiting for my doggo to die and then Ill an hero, wont be long now

Attached: 2C5BB0C8-94EA-4E38-B8EF-70EB29B5A80E.png (498x594, 104K)

I want you to know that i read your comment. Just know that someone around the world acknowledged you. I wish you good luck, user.

I dropped out of university like a retard thinking i'll figure out what i really want to do with life but it's been years. I'm out of time, now i should just salvage what's left. I'm stuck in my entry level IT job while my relatives get married and build houses.
Where the fuck do i even go for help.

Nah man, don't do that. You got some skills and knowledge in tech iver normies no?

I'm 28 too my fren, 1990 forever. Do you remember the day you got your gameboy colour? Great times buddy.
Nothing matters, all the normies will die as well as us, have divorce etc...
I'm going for a degree at 28, some teachers are younger than me, I don't give a fuckin shit.
Learn to let go and find your own way, don't try to emulate the normies, there are beautiful things even in our life of lisers, learn to appreciate them, do your own crazy stuff. I got my ear pierced because fuck this shit.

Take care my fren

Attached: IMG_5533.jpg (640x1136, 149K)

is it bad that all of the threads like these brighten my day

Don't listen to this wanker I'm 27 and after my mum dies I'm gonna end it if my life doesn't improve its just all so tiring
>go out with mom see all the happy couples
>feel like running and hiding but I just stay in the car

> 27
> no degree
> no experience
> no savings
> khhv
> no friends
> no future
> obese

Legit it's over for me boyos. My room will never be clean at this point. I'll make some room for a better suited human to take my resources soon enough though. That or somehow 180 it all magically. Very likely to just nose down and call it a night.

Attached: 1539719791464.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>when you realize "it gets better" was just bullshit they told you so that you wouldn't snap and shoot up the other kids while you had a chance

Attached: capture19.jpg (504x676, 65K)

Lmao too soon? No wait this is Jow Forums nevermind.

I wouldn't find any pleasure in killing some random npcs tho
It's sentient fucks like moneymen and greedy corporate kikes that need doing in

Should have shot the lot of em

Attached: waka maka phone.jpg (400x309, 38K)

Now you see our society...

Happiness is poison, suffering is weakness leaving your body, man the fuck up faggot

not if you don't improve. no one is going to carry you to happiness. why should they? they've got their own burdens

What the FUCK do you do when you lose all hope though? Noone ever tells you about this shit
>it gets better :)
>just work out :^)
>maybe if you actually tried you'd be doing well :^)
I have zero motivation to do anything anymore, there's nothing I look forward to anymore, except wanking it and going to sleep.
All you will ever get is basically just keep being a good goy working your dick off and maybe one day a fucking miracle will come. Also don't kill yourself because that would be one less cog in the wheel working

Attached: 1539413777221.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>suffering is weakness leaving your body, man the fuck up faggot
Yeah, sure thing. masochist faggot.

Attached: s.jpg (236x354, 11K)

it only gets better for Chads lmao

It is all in your head, thoughs, feelings and emotions, if you dont learn to love the pain you are going to hate every minute of it, so shut the fuck up and go do some push ups until you cant anymore pussy AND DONT FUCKING EXPECT TO FEEL HAPPY ABOUT IT

Chads usually live on a bumpy but rising curve.

I regret it. Every. Single. Day.
Then again, not much can be done with a semi-auto .22LR.

I love that you faggots need to go through all this pain to be happy and girls land on my fingers like little birds. I have everything you want in life and it's all worthless. The only true happiness lies in freedom from desire. When you desire nothing, then you will be happy at long last.

It will only get worse

Get ready to decent until inevitable darkness takes over

18-year old """""robots""""" be like: "just do pushups lol that will fix it :)"

How long you been working and what position user?

you stupid faggot just dont get it right, IT WONT FIX SHIT SO GET FUCKING USED TO IT
Oh boy if I were to envy everysingle fucker that does one thing better then me I would be a sad looser faggot like the rest of people here NO FUCKS GIVEN

>and girls land on my fingers like little birds.
why do you assume that everyone holds the same priorities?
>The only true happiness lies in freedom from desire.
Can agree with this. If it was true in ancient India it's even more relevant today

Biologically, jogging and lifting can get you a slight endorphin dose. It makes you feel a tad better. Your brain starts conditioning itself that by delaying gratification and investing physical effort, you get a little dose of feeling good.
To most, it's like a gumdrop that barely washes away the foul taste in your mouth, but for the moment, it's a natural high. It won't fix the problems that caused the foul taste in the first place.

No shit, why didn't you listen?

Attached: 1516715723320.jpg (1052x1312, 387K)

>tfw 26
>tfw unemployed in LA
>manlet
>living with a fucking relative
It's funny to compare where I thought I'd be by now and where I actually am right now.

I'm dropping out this year because I'm tired of throwing myself deeper in debt with no clue what I am about to do with my life. I've already decided to just get factory job and drink myself to death. Wish me luck.

Attached: 2017-08-30 01.10.03.jpg (268x188, 13K)

is michigan j feels the rarest pepe?