There is no greater beauty in the world than that of the Black woman

There is no greater beauty in the world than that of the Black woman

Attached: 1539807868038.jpg (1080x1349, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lipstickalley.com/threads/have-you-ever-physically-fought-a-family-member.1882725/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'mma keep it real witchu OP
Black girls CAN be beautiful
But if you've EVER lived in a heavily black area, you know that most black women are nasty as hell.

Attached: 1528898505947.jpg (540x405, 28K)

Nice cherrypicking m8
Black women are the most beautiful of any race

Attached: thicc.png (501x627, 361K)

May I introduce you to the wonder of 2d girls?

Same with all women. But considering hot women on their own, black girls are the best among them

I CAN'T GET A FUCKING GF I CAN"T GET A FUCKING GF I CAN"T GET A FUCKING GF

Are you the Croat from Jow Forums that's obsessed with "black angels"?

you can meme this as hard as you like, its just not gonna happen.

>There is no greater beauty in the world than that of the Black woman sitting on your face
ftfy

Fact: black women > wh*te women

Attached: 1539520594711.jpg (501x627, 54K)

Black women are hot as, but they have ugly feet. Which is why brown girls are superior

I like how black women threads start popping up as soon as the transition from eurohours to nahours starts. You can quite literally measure time with these threads.

Just admit blacks are God's favorites already

>black girls have ugly feet
wrong
brown girls are hot as well though

well we already know Nickolas spams all the racebait of this nature thats been known

God is a black woman

Attached: 1539531981937.jpg (501x627, 29K)

Hillary pls go, you lost twice now.

Superior African genetics bestow black women with beauty beyond what any white woman could ever have

Attached: 1537052091499.jpg (501x627, 38K)

Bumping with another superior ebony beauty

Attached: 1539521511602.jpg (501x626, 39K)

It is a fact that all sexy black women have nicer asses that women of any other race. Therefore they are superior by default because of big ass genes

This, plus black girls have better hair

Attached: 1538948973560.jpg (540x540, 74K)

latinas retard

black girls have a much higher instance of being nasty than most other races. Not saying other races don't have some nasty individuals, but if you get off the internet and LIVE around black people, you'd know that the gorgeous ones usually don't live in heavily black areas, and the uggos are far more common than with other races.

Latinas can be attractive, no doubt, but no race has women as attractive as blacks

Attached: 1535832083865.jpg (500x626, 44K)

I'm unironically a white nationalist but there is no greater beauty than black women.

Attached: 1532568545612.jpg (750x1000, 86K)

true dat. I had a black gf before, brillo ran out, I cut a bit of her hair then cleaned the pot.
10/10, would have a black gf again

Why be a wh*te nationalist when you could embrace racemixing and marry a black beauty?

They're temptresses of the highest order. That's why we need to be separate. Amalgamation will occur.

Attached: 1534625238554.jpg (640x640, 74K)

I like the fact that black women can pull off ANY hairstyle they want and look good in it. On the other hand, black guys like me don't really have a choice as to what hairstyle we can have. A fade is the go-to hairstyle.

Attached: fxfg.jpg (210x250, 11K)

You've got that backwards friend. We need to be together with black women so we can improve ourselves with their superior African genes

WHITEOIDS STEALING MY WOMEN??

Our society will regress towards one that more closely resembles Haiti rather than Denmark.

That is simply not true.
Race mixing is the future, embrace it my friend.
black girls > mixed girls > white girls

Attached: 1539810108279.jpg (564x963, 115K)

Wakanda isn't real. Switzerland is.

who cares, you have anti-balding genetics because you're black.

meanwhile I'm 24 years and my 63 year old dad has a better hairline than me.

affirmative race mixing

More importantly, Wakanda can't be real because that's not how economics works. You can't have a country that's secluded and complete secret also have GDP larger than the American GDP, there is a reason why American GDP is number one and it's not because nobody has a fucking clue where US of A is.

>Switzerland
a bunch of mountains full of boring inferior wh*te girls

Attached: 1539523058330.jpg (553x627, 39K)

balding hairline is a thing in every race, have you never seen a bald older black man before?

boring inferior wh*te girls, with flat asses, might I add

This nigga gets it, and that's one of several reasons we need superior black genes to improve our pasty inferior race

And 35% of the population are immigrants, and they have far right party in government and they've banned construction of new mosques since 2009.

wow, imagine knowing something so good exists but you have no chance of touching her

>le right wing party
doesn't change the fact that their women are genetically inferior and ugly

And that's based and redpilled?

>Blakk queenz
>posts mixed race with dark skin but caucasian/asian facial features
Is this why you don't want to go back to Africa?

Attached: likethegoodoldays.png (584x622, 379K)

No, I'm just providing more nuanced view of Switzerland, other than the pastoral simplistic image most Americans seem to have.

black women are shit, just like blacks in general. go onto a forum that's for black people and see the utter shit they come out with

Europe is heading towards another WW2 level chimpout, I wouldn't want to be an immigrant to EU right now desu.

Imagine being this butthurt over not being as good as blacks

Attached: 1535831450641.jpg (501x627, 43K)

>go onto a forum
As far as I know, lipstick alley is the biggest black women forum.

>go onto a forum that's for black people and see the utter shit they come out with
can't be much worse than wojak oc number #126527565427653

>black with asian features
kek

just let africa do gene editing

What could gene editing possibly do? Africans already have superior genes to other races, whites especially

Attached: 1539532512637.jpg (512x627, 51K)

You can see for yourself

lipstickalley.com/threads/have-you-ever-physically-fought-a-family-member.1882725/
>Long story short, I got into a fight with my cousin. She got caught stealing 2x, got mad she got caught and I ended dragging her ass. This happened in the summer but it still bothers me because 1. I feel like I didn't do enough lasting damage to her 2. because fighting bothers me and I feel like it should've never got to that point. (however she initiated the 1st hit)

Honestly, if I found a black girl like this I don't think I'd ever racemix. But it's very, very, veeeeeeeeeery unlikely and do I'll probably just date a latina or white chick and marry her and have mutt kids with her.

Sorry, not sorry Jow Forums

Attached: 1479923188043.jpg (1080x720, 129K)

just gene edit everybody White.

Except of course every other human female on this planet.

White is inferior, you brainlet

Attached: 1539519882829.jpg (501x627, 20K)

how to explain Africa?

>As far as I know, lipstick alley is the biggest black women forum.

yep, and how anyone could want to spend time with them after reading that shit is beyond me

Wh*tes colonizing and drinking up all the resources

Attached: 1539635420037.jpg (469x626, 62K)

After the (((you know who))) summoned a giant meteor to cause massive destruction there, they infiltrated the gene pool and poisoned the local culture

Disgusting cow tits Inflated ass and too tall, she looks like a stuffed turkey who has been injected with growth hormones.
Skinny flat chested girls are superior.

just gene edit everybody White, bro. it wont be a perfect process ofc but maybe it will make non whites less hideous to look at.

If anything, whites are the ugly ones, fucking pasty white skin and women with no curves.

Attached: 1539536980288.jpg (534x627, 27K)

t. some kind of AA gubmint worker

Lmao thats why you post black women with straight hair and caucasian/asian facial features? Obvious bait is obvious.
If youre going to baited at least be honest and say you think mixed > black

black > mixed
Black girls with straight hair are just more prevalent unfortunately, due to whites being falsely held as the beauty standard when blacks are a much more beautiful race

Ah yes, inflated legs, the peak of aesthetics. Also why are you posting Black women with straight hair ? Just lol

Also I'm not baiting, black women really are far superior to other races, and the black race in general is superior to most others.

The beauty of black woman must not perish from this earth

There is nothing more beautiful than a Black woman, all that comes close is the inferior wh*te woman being imbued with superior black traits through mixing.

Attached: black_qt.jpg (525x626, 47K)

You're not baiting, thats why you're posting Black women who try to mimic white women (straight hair), and Most of these are mixed. Now would you explain why you think Blacks are superior ? Inb4 MELANIN

this is almost as bad as forcing amwf

When whites mix with blacks, the superior black traits overpower the inferior white traits. That is why mixed girls have curly hair and dark eyes. African genes are stronger than and therefore superior to white genes.

So you guys were the kangz of the world, had more resources, were more advance and had all the best genes, and were numerically superior as well
...yet whitey took all your shit and enslaved you?
It's gonna be a yikes from me on that one
Embarrassing, wash yo ass

Attached: icepeoplekeepusdown.jpg (1629x932, 215K)

When blacks mix with asians the suprior asian traits overpower the inferior black traits.
That is why mixed girls have chink eyes and higher IQs.
Asian genes are stronger than and therefore superior to black genes.

Attached: a9d53c403d3fc4ec952360f05646006e.jpg (500x500, 27K)

idk if this is well-known or not or just my opinion but black people look good in all the colors white people generally look terrible in (white, brown, yellow, orange, pink)

Black girls look amazing in anything, way moreso than a wh*te girl would

oh and purple depending on the shade

Only the ones that are half or a quarter black like dominicans or puerto ricans, retard. Indias usually have pancake butt

I'm not baiting, and black girls look like nintendo villains with blonde hair

Love them or hate them, they are top-tier humorists. I always have a good laugh on black-centric forums.

The places that were most heavily colonized are doing the best today.

ITT self hating whitoids

Attached: 72E54115-FA88-48D0-AE08-771492A0365C.jpg (683x1024, 77K)

I hate being 5% nigger

>pasty white skin
>blonde, literally the worst hair color
>fucking grey eyes
This is why whites are inferior

She looks high maintenance and boring

Yes tell me more about how independent and exciting all black women are

Black women are way more interesting than wh*te girls, that's for damn sure.

I am Mexican, user. Im not trying to convince you to like white girls if you are that much of a self loathing prick. More for me, fammo.

Yes, STIs and domestic violence is fascinating, I am sure

Que tipo de mexicano, mestizo indio blanco?

>tfw no black muscle goddess to make you her slave

why even live

Attached: 9ju8ij7svth11.jpg (1080x1350, 210K)

I have never done a 23 and me or anything, but I am as white as Mexicans get. I am a first generation American citizen, though.

The Jews can summon meteors now? Based

Are they accomodating of fetishes? If yes I'll consider otherwise you can keep your femkangs

What about pregnant black woman?

Attached: 1539699062411.jpg (3000x2950, 1.38M)